5.8

1. Oct 2, 2011
    It doesn't matter whether it's as good as the film or not. The game is still very impressive in the detail, and I found the gameplay to be very fun. Taking over businesses and warehouses never got boring- especially considering the excellent combat system which isn't too easy, but isn't hard either. It's a completely different take on the sandbox genre and I, despite not having seen the films and loving GTA, still think this game deserves more credit. Expand
  2. Dec 10, 2013
    Este juego me gusto, tuvo accion y un gameplay complicado."The Godfather" tuvo algunas similitudes con la pelicula, no muchas pero si las hay.Lo mas complicado de este juego es su gameplay, me parecio muy complicada la jugabilidad de este juego, lo que mas me gusto fue el argumento del juego.

1. Yes, the game’s main collection of 20-plus story missions last roughly 10 hours, but after that you’ll be spending at least two or three times as many hours striving for 100% game completion and the ultimate ascension to Don of NYC.
  2. The type of gameplay has been seen a millions times before. Its sole advantage is that it relies on an extremely powerful narrative, backed up by a serious cast and admirable music. It's all about car chases, street shootouts, controlling diverse rackets and respecting fellow family members.
  3. Though The Godfather is competent, it is also bland, despite the voices of James Caan and Robert Duvall, and you rarely feel a sense of power.