The Godfather PC

6.0

1. EScar
    Apr 29, 2007
    Well the story is the best story of all time and it is smootly blended into a 1940 New York. but the controls are terrible. I just can't get out the damn car. Got completely stuck over here so any body got tips I will appreciate it.
  2. Supershallow
    Mar 30, 2006
    If it was a new genre, The Godfather would be spectacular. But when compared to the depth of the GTA series and richness of Mafia (2001(!) if you haven't played this one, pick up a cheap copy!), it's only very mediocre. Graphics are OK but repetitive. Controls are based on analog joysticks, making it very hard to play the game on PC. Sound is OK, but I liked the Django Reinhardt If it was a new genre, The Godfather would be spectacular. But when compared to the depth of the GTA series and richness of Mafia (2001(!) if you haven't played this one, pick up a cheap copy!), it's only very mediocre. Graphics are OK but repetitive. Controls are based on analog joysticks, making it very hard to play the game on PC. Sound is OK, but I liked the Django Reinhardt score of Mafia better. Driving is nothing special: only a few car models, simple damage system. The missions are quite fun to play, but I can't help thinking how much better this game could have been. Expand
  3. MatthewM.
    Apr 17, 2006
    Alright, so I had to try it, first thing I noticed on the PC is that it looks terrible, I dont know if its my computer(though I cranked all the settings I could on high) or what, but there is like no lighting, everything is very constant, old school, crap look. This does not look like the "screenshots" I saw when it was announced. Next is the control scheme, terrible, I know gta on the pc Alright, so I had to try it, first thing I noticed on the PC is that it looks terrible, I dont know if its my computer(though I cranked all the settings I could on high) or what, but there is like no lighting, everything is very constant, old school, crap look. This does not look like the "screenshots" I saw when it was announced. Next is the control scheme, terrible, I know gta on the pc is really easy because of the mouse, but don't try to handicap the player with the worst control scheme ever. It seems like they had an alright idea here, but excecution is poor, very poor. I returned it to get my money back, just not worth it. Expand
  4. Al
    Apr 19, 2006
    First, The players, who experience the problem with inverted control, do so because they use the no-DVD patch. This
  5. CarlosR.
    May 27, 2006
    The hole history is really good...but the game looks more like GTA than any other game. The cars are alwas the same, but, at least, the history is amazing...but is too short !
  6. JK
    Jul 4, 2006
    Could have been so much better. I tested it in the early alpha phase and it showed much potential. The final result is buggy and tends to crash despite the hefty hardware it's running on.
  7. Tomy
    Mar 26, 2006
    game play is very good, grafics are good (specialy the faces of persons) but the streets (houses) looks all te same , its not the greatest game but its a normly, average game.
  8. Dec 16, 2014
    The Godfather The Game is an action-adventure game that was developed and published by Electronic Arts. It is the first game in the series and is based on the movie Godfather whom it's name. The game stands out for the return of the original film actors who have lent her voice even. In the game have to listen to some order to gain respect and make New York City your city.

1. Yes, the game’s main collection of 20-plus story missions last roughly 10 hours, but after that you’ll be spending at least two or three times as many hours striving for 100% game completion and the ultimate ascension to Don of NYC.
  2. The type of gameplay has been seen a millions times before. Its sole advantage is that it relies on an extremely powerful narrative, backed up by a serious cast and admirable music. It's all about car chases, street shootouts, controlling diverse rackets and respecting fellow family members.
  3. Though The Godfather is competent, it is also bland, despite the voices of James Caan and Robert Duvall, and you rarely feel a sense of power.