8.0

1. TovB.
    Nov 8, 2005
    I don't know about you guys but I really liked this game,it's really fun and scary,the On The Run! level is the scariest when the goons are shooting,but it was Big-X who ran in the streets in the movie.
  2. aidensim
    Feb 6, 2008
    i can only imagine that magazine reviewers don't have the time to devote to a game, to pick out one which really draws you back, time and time again. the difficulty level is perfect, not too tough to make you give up, but tough enough to make you think: how can i solve this. It's kept me absorbed for weeks. wonderful

1. Although it's diverting, there's nothing new here - occasionally you can fire weapons (including on top of a moving train) and there's one bizarre sequence where Mac has to outrun his pursuers and try not to get shot or have his leg chewed off by a vicious dog.
  2. This game should really be called "The Rather Mediocre Escape." [Nov 2003, p.116]
  3. Rather than feeling like a mastermind escapologist, your actual role resembles that of an errand boy collecting the pieces of a pre-scripted plan. Yet while nothing here really shines, the overall package is solid enough to counter our gripes. [Oct 2003, p.114]