3.2

1. SteeleX
    Jul 30, 2007
    When I started playing this game, i continously checked the date of when this game was made. I can not believe that this game was made in 2007!!
    I would give this game a 7 or 6 if it was made in 7 years ago. So the more I play this game, the more I wanted to play Medieval 2.
    EVEN IF YOU'RE GETTING THIS GAME FOR FREE I SUGGEST YOU NOT, BECAUSE I'M SURE EVEN ROMAN TIMES LOVERS WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH THIS GAME!!!!!
  2. IanH.
    Aug 30, 2007
    This game is a complet copy of the total war series, if you you seriously want great batlles with romans buy rome:total war.Not this poor excuse.

1. PC Gamer UK
    Get "Legion Arena" instead. [July 2007, p.88]
  2. PC Format
    There is little new here that would make you choose this over the demonstrably superior games from Creative Assembly. [July 2007, p.72]
  3. PC Zone UK