The Hobbit PC

6.6

1. Apr 5, 2012
    An all around fun game with great music. Sneaking, action, puzzles the game has it all. Graphics aren't amazing but the art style is great, the gameplay is fun and refreshing. A must have in my books.
  2. Mar 10, 2012
    This was my first computer game(literally the first one i ever played) and i still remember it as one of the best.This game is no longer for me but at the time it felt perfect( i was about 10 years old).Not too frustrating,colorful and sticks with the story of the book.The gameplay mechanics are not the best but it's still playable and not too annoying,The only crappy part i remember wereThis was my first computer game(literally the first one i ever played) and i still remember it as one of the best.This game is no longer for me but at the time it felt perfect( i was about 10 years old).Not too frustrating,colorful and sticks with the story of the book.The gameplay mechanics are not the best but it's still playable and not too annoying,The only crappy part i remember were the jumping puzzles,hack and slash games aren't freakin meant for that,especially old ones.It's hard to replay it at my age(19) cuz i have been spoilt by pretty graphics and good game mechanics but as this review is from memory i can say that the younger ones will love this. Expand
  3. Aug 17, 2011
    The Hobbit - This game, from which you can get a lot of positive emotions and good mood.
    It is not necessary to evaluate these games, with "large" projects.
    A good, sweet story with beautiful music and funny characters.
    Can easily keep you busy for a few nights.
  4. Brad
    Dec 29, 2003
    It's just fun and the music is pretty cool.
  5. AlexU.
    Nov 28, 2003
    Nice, colorful, enjoyable, relaxing.
  6. Apr 5, 2012

1. Tolkien fans may enjoy the game's presentation of Middle-earth lore, but The Hobbit tends to rely too heavily on derivative, uninspired gameplay for it to stand up on its own.
    Recommended to hardcore Tolkien fans or to younger players after a fun adventure. That said, the game has a long way to go to take on "Link" in battle.
  3. An epic story turned into an average platform game.