8.3

1. Feb 25, 2015
    Don't trust a user rating out of only 20-30 people. They gave it a nearly 10 but in reality the game is just average. The graphics are Great, the setup is ok, but the story unfolds so slowly and uncofortably.

It looks like a game best fit for kids or teens.
  2. Feb 5, 2015
    My favourite adventure game of the past few years, and I've played a lot of them.

Everything is great. An interesting and easy to follow story with some very humorous parts. Graphics and music/sound are excellent. Voice acting is good to excellent, the voice of the main character is excellent and his love interest is very good. Some characters like the various guards are obviously voiced by the same person, but this makes no difference.

Puzzles are almost always very good. Usually the solution to a puzzle makes sense, only in a few cases are the puzzles not completely logical and even the few slightly illogical puzzles are not to hard to guess. I didn't have to use a walkthrough at all. The game takes about 8 to 10 hours to complete.

I hope they do a sequel or another adventure with the same development team.
  3. Dec 21, 2014
    Good characters, voice acting, and soundtrack, original plot, puzzles are neither too easy or hard (and fairly logical). Good art style GFX. Feels quite "polished" overall with a great feel (and soundtrack). Well worth a play for adventure lovers.
  4. Nov 23, 2014
    The Inner World is a hand-drawn point-and-click adventure game. The voice acting is very good, and the characters are very well written. The story is whimsical and silly and dramatic, suitable for both adults and children. The art is very cartoony and creative. The game shows hot spots when you press on the space bar, so there is no pixel hunting. The puzzles vary a lot from simple toThe Inner World is a hand-drawn point-and-click adventure game. The voice acting is very good, and the characters are very well written. The story is whimsical and silly and dramatic, suitable for both adults and children. The art is very cartoony and creative. The game shows hot spots when you press on the space bar, so there is no pixel hunting. The puzzles vary a lot from simple to devilishly hard. There is a very nice hint system if you get stuck. It is more fun to finish the puzzles without hints. Some of the puzzles are too hard for young children, so even though the story is child-appropriate, kids younger than 12 may get frustrated. The only drawback is that there is not enough variety in the music, some songs play over and over. I can recommend this game for fans of the point-and-click adventure genre. Expand
  5. Fuz
    Jun 29, 2014
    Charming adventure. Good puzzles, great art style, nice musics.

But it has problems. The interface is absolutely terrible, designed for tablets, you only use one mouse key, a lots of useless clicks, need to drag instead of click and move the objects and so on. It's also EXTREMELY SLOW. The main character walks so slow it's infuriating, getting from one place to another takes quite some
    Charming adventure. Good puzzles, great art style, nice musics.

It's also EXTREMELY SLOW. The main character walks so slow it's infuriating, getting from one place to another takes quite some time and makes me wanting to shut off the game pretty soon... I've been able to play it in just little sessions because of that, it's too annoying waiting for it.
  6. Nov 1, 2013
    A great little game I really enjoyed. Sweet graphics innovative combinations and a good story.
    Oh and Hack xD
    I can highly recommend this game to any adventure fan
  7. Oct 10, 2013
    It is hard to find a game that can bring you such a good amount of memories about classic "point n' click" adventures and also combine it with absolutely good writing, lovely characters and an extraordinary soundtrack.

This game is definitely worth your money and your time.
  8. Oct 9, 2013
    As a fan of point & click adventures I am happy that the nearly dead genre nowadays has something like a revival. There are quite a number of these comming out again, some good, some not so much. This is definitely one of the better ones, with likable characters, a wonderful world you want to explore and well build puzzles. Can't actually put down any bad things, except maybe the gameAs a fan of point & click adventures I am happy that the nearly dead genre nowadays has something like a revival. There are quite a number of these comming out again, some good, some not so much. This is definitely one of the better ones, with likable characters, a wonderful world you want to explore and well build puzzles. Can't actually put down any bad things, except maybe the game length of only 6 hours, but the story felt finished in itself so i dont really mind that.
    If you are a fand of old-school-2d-adventures, you should definitely try this out.
  9. Oct 6, 2013
    really good game took me average amount of hours to complete and its so fun to play cuz the game contains amazing graphics,detail, and character details also in end i gave this game 10 out of 10 becuz its very good
  10. Oct 5, 2013
    A great adventure game all around. Took me about 6 hours to beat. The puzzles are mostly logical, and the game has in-game hints that help you out when you get stuck (I used them 3 or 4 times). Great art, voice acting, and story. There's nothing groundbreaking in terms of gameplay; it's just a fun little point n click.
  11. Oct 5, 2013

1. Mar 2, 2014
    A nice short fairytale. There is nothing particularly clever or inventive about it, but you can’t help but enjoy playing it.
  2. Jan 10, 2014
    Despite some shortcomings (a couple of minor technical issues, ugly cut-scenes) The Inner World is a charming point’n’click game that blows Memoria out of the water. [01/2014, p.61]
  3. Nov 15, 2013
    Perfect for classic point-and-click lovers who can't stop randomly combining items.