6.9

1. Sep 8, 2011
    I sumitted a review back on August 30th, but didn't set my score correctly. I meant to give it a 7. Overall I liked the game play but felt it deserved to lose some points because at higher graphics settings(med - high) the game frequently crashes at the end of battles before the user is given a chance to save their progress. Still, on the lower graphics settings, the battles and game playI sumitted a review back on August 30th, but didn't set my score correctly. I meant to give it a 7. Overall I liked the game play but felt it deserved to lose some points because at higher graphics settings(med - high) the game frequently crashes at the end of battles before the user is given a chance to save their progress. Still, on the lower graphics settings, the battles and game play are fun and the game is mostly stable. Expand
  2. Oct 20, 2010
    Well designed, technically proficient, but very boring after Total War... it's like the worst parts - very boring combat AI and overly simple battles + street fighting .

But for all its faults it's well done

1. Jan 3, 2011
    Mildly realistic combat and addictive RPG elements put Lionheart above Crusaders and XIII Century. Unfortunately, the lack of a strategic mode and technical glitches are serious turn-offs that won't stop only the hardened fans of the Crusades epoch.
  2. Dec 27, 2010
    A good strategy game which suffers the presence of other great alternatives that came out during this year, and It's not able to stand out on any aspect.
    We still have a decent title on our hands, with two sides different enough to warrant a replay of the single-player campaign, a well-designed economic system and a factions / research tree which can seal the deal.