6.5

1. Nov 25, 2010
    A really good game, they captured the feel of the movies really well. I loved that you could play as Aragorn, Gandalf and Frodo, it was a really good idea. The locations do well in this, that's why my score is this high. If only they had made the sequal...
  2. Feb 29, 2012
    I Really Liked it, despite de critisicm, and Loved the Shire it was wonderfully done, most of all Moria and the fight with the Balrog we're the best.
  3. TimW.
    Mar 4, 2003
    Cool.
  4. DavidL.
    Mar 18, 2003
    I like it, especially playing Arigorn, anyone who disagrees doesn't like thinking about how to get past obstacles.
  5. Jun 13, 2017
    Good game. Played it a lot as a lad. Really wish there was a sequel. I did like the mix of puzzle solving and combat. It added variety to the game play.

1. A neat title to have if you really want a LOTR title that brings a little more to the game than just what you saw at your local theater, but missing parts, changes to the story, and some technical and gameplay issues cannot be overlooked while playing it.
  2. Stick with it through those slow, opening Hobbiton chapters and you’ll be immortalised in the terrible poetry of Elvensong. No doubt.
  3. Though beautiful and relatively faithful to the books, it is not the most creatively accomplished game and does little to capture the genius of the novel.