7.8

1. RogerK.
    Jan 23, 2004
    I think it is great my brother gets frustrated over it because we can't beat the crack of doom but the rest is great.
  2. KikkeliM.
    Dec 8, 2003
    Very, very enjoyable in multiplayer-mode... With my friends, we have hacked so many enemies with big grins in our faces and some times yelled to each other... Anyway, A Plenty to Play For your Money... We Totally recommend this game, but not for single-player.
  3. MarkK.
    Nov 14, 2003
    Return of the king is a great challange. It's lots of fun and it's hard to stop playing it. My friend has it too and he thinks it deserves more than 10 out of 10.
  4. Dec 10, 2016
    Hú, ez a játék volt gyerekkorom egyik legnagyobb géme! Annyira bírtam, hogy játszhatok a Gyűrűk Ura film szereplőivel és végigélhetem újra a film helyszíneit!

1. Computer Gaming World
    With all the action and unlockable DVD-like special features, this is not only a good game that drags you right into the movie, it's also a fantastic supplement for die-hard Rings fans. [Feb 2004, p.70]
  2. PC Gamer
    The game's enormous potential is squandered by bad playbalancing. [Jan 2004, p.82]
  3. A fairly decent third-person action game, only mildly bungled by some not-so-great camera perspectives, long-winded cutscenes, and a tendency to go overboard with the shear number of enemy forces directed at you at once.