8.0

1. Feb 6, 2012
    The Matrix: Path of Neo
    I seriously enjoyed this game, because it's a game adaptation of my favourite movie, Matrix!
    And it's so good. Controls are okay (would kill the **** who don't agree), the graphics are kinda amazing on its age and it's same as the movie. Brilliant!
  2. Mar 23, 2012
    The game still rocks my gaming world - yeahh, the graphic maybe was not top notch even for the time, but nevertheless the game still has one of the best fighting mechanics. I really love it!
  3. Aug 4, 2013
    Nije loše, ponekad i zanimljivo, ali prestara grafika i pomalo zbunjujuće animacije.....................................................................

1. A Matrix game that FINALLY got it right. You're able to pull off all the cool moves and abilities that Neo possesses, including fighting off hundreds of Smiths at once, pole and all. With great graphics and great controls, this title will definitely impress with the first and second play through.
    Shockingly enough, is actually pretty damn good. Sure, it looks uglier than Ernest Borgnine in a tutu, and trying to use the controls is like operating the Space Shuttle while wearing oven mitts, but once you get the hang of it, beating the Stove Top stuffing out of agents is terrific fun.
  3. A good brawler at its core, but the PC version is seriously lacking in comparison to its console counterparts.