The Matrix: Path of Neo PC

• Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
8.1

1. dangoater
    Sep 8, 2005
    i think we were all a bit dissapointed with the first matrix game as you can not be neo and do any of his legend fights, so this is an essential game to get and i cant wait for it to be released, finally the creators of the recent matrix realised they had made a huge mistake in missing neo out but now theve come to thier senses
  2. ChetanA.
    Mar 23, 2006
    Cool game, I love this game very much. in this the Neo has great powers. i liked his wall run, gun fighting and everything. Just play this game, this game really rocks!
  3. SchylarP.
    Nov 1, 2005
    This game is very well put together, the visuals are amazing. while playing this title i actually felt like i was apart of the matrix universe. Atari has taken a step in the right direction, after there previous failures.
  4. Feb 6, 2012
    The Matrix: Path of Neo
    I seriously enjoyed this game, because it's a game adaptation of my favourite movie, Matrix!
    And it's so good. Controls are okay (would kill the **** who don't agree), the graphics are kinda amazing on its age and it's same as the movie. Brilliant!
  5. Sep 25, 2014
    One of the most underrated video games! I can't give a subjective rating though since it is a part from my childhood! Tha game is triple A in the mood!
  6. Mar 23, 2012
    The game still rocks my gaming world - yeahh, the graphic maybe was not top notch even for the time, but nevertheless the game still has one of the best fighting mechanics. I really love it!

1. A Matrix game that FINALLY got it right. You're able to pull off all the cool moves and abilities that Neo possesses, including fighting off hundreds of Smiths at once, pole and all. With great graphics and great controls, this title will definitely impress with the first and second play through.
    Shockingly enough, is actually pretty damn good. Sure, it looks uglier than Ernest Borgnine in a tutu, and trying to use the controls is like operating the Space Shuttle while wearing oven mitts, but once you get the hang of it, beating the Stove Top stuffing out of agents is terrific fun.
  3. A good brawler at its core, but the PC version is seriously lacking in comparison to its console counterparts.