The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom PC

8.3

1. e_k
    Jul 28, 2012
    An interesting puzzle game. So far, it's not too hard - which is good, because I'm not very good at puzzles. The atmosphere is quite nice, if a little repetitive (7)

I have to dock a point however, for the looong legal notice that shows up every time you launch the game. It's almost 20 seconds long (just the notices - not the intro), and you can't skip it. Yes, we get it, all those things are the trademarks of such and such. First time, ok. But after that: you're wasting my time! Because I don't play for long periods at once, I have to sit through this every single time I want to solve a puzzle or two (-1)

1. PC Zone UK
    Essential for those who likes a sit down and have a think. [Aug 2010, p.82]
  2. Buckets of whimsy and oodles of puzzles make this a satisfying adventure, despite the sometimes steep difficulty.
  3. The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom is clever, simple, hard and very good to train our brains to solve problems.