The Night of the Rabbit PC

7.5

1. Jun 16, 2013
    Time to spend before the last Deponia game. The environment and characters are beautifully drawn and the whole looks quite adorable. However, the game has some annoyances: puzzles are sometimes hard and not much rewarding; a few achievements don't work and there is sometimes too much talk, but at least not that much like in Whispered World. The game sometimes slows down and seems to eat aTime to spend before the last Deponia game. The environment and characters are beautifully drawn and the whole looks quite adorable. However, the game has some annoyances: puzzles are sometimes hard and not much rewarding; a few achievements don't work and there is sometimes too much talk, but at least not that much like in Whispered World. The game sometimes slows down and seems to eat a lot of memory: I never thought I see 7GB usage on my poor 32-bit, 3 GB system. Expand
  2. Nov 17, 2013
    An adventure set in a fabulous world, interesting but partially weak, because of a not perfect story writing.However it's a long journey that the old adventurers will appreciate. VIRTUALINN.IT
  3. Nov 4, 2014
    I can't say this is a good game... It has overbearing flaws, like a kitsch garden gnome that is supposed to look like Guybrush Threepwood. It's a buggy mess of loose threads from a starry eyed fantasy story told by a toddler and it all comes across very naive and dorky.

BUT!!! It gave me [a good feeling], and that's the thing I remember the most 8 months after playing it. So if you can resist the urge to roll your eyes out of their sockets, I suggest you give it a try and have a cup of warm raspberry tea every time you want to shut it off.
  4. Dec 17, 2015
    Beautiful storytelling in a truly beautiful world! The puzzles and mechanics were not always as interesting as the surrounding characters, music, visuals and the atmosphere of the world, but it was well worth playing through. The puzzles might start feeling repetitive if you play through all at once, but over a few days, I was looking forward to coming back to it again :)
    Might be worth a
    Might be worth a second playthrough, but was enjoyable enough the first time around.

1. The Night of the Rabbit is a classical point and click adventure game by Deadalic Entertainment. Among the their other adventure games, it has a more disconnected story line but the graphics and the sounds definitely creates a magical atmosphere before your eyes.
  2. Jan 15, 2014
    The Night of the Rabbit is certainly one of Daedelic's better games. The gameplay is faithful to the point-and-click adventure genre blueprint, but only with a few obtuse puzzles.
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 7, 2013
    A traditional point-and-click adventure game set in a world inspired by children's story books. Most of the puzzles are well designed but there are also few illogical ones that can be really hard to figure out. With some extra polishing time those could have been avoided. [Aug 2013]