8.8

1. JakeM.
    Oct 10, 2001
    This game would have got a perfect 10 if it wasn't so buggy. This game constantly freezes. But I suppose if you had an awesome computer system you would love this game.
  2. OdinoO.
    Dec 16, 2004
    This game is outdated, and was when it came out. Deus Ex has better graphics AND gameplay already and it looks extremly poor these days. The levels aren't anything special, some missions are interested but the characters are ugly rendered, interaction is done poorly, some dialogue is extremly boring and makes you skip them even the first time you play and finally the stealth part is This game is outdated, and was when it came out. Deus Ex has better graphics AND gameplay already and it looks extremly poor these days. The levels aren't anything special, some missions are interested but the characters are ugly rendered, interaction is done poorly, some dialogue is extremly boring and makes you skip them even the first time you play and finally the stealth part is fun and all, it hardly needs to be used and brute force is most effective against everyone. The intel items are pointless, rankings are pointless and overall there is no real reward for being a good spy. I have to admit that I had already seen NOLF2 before this game and I am obviously not impressed, but even so this game could have been polished some, 2000 is post-Quake3 people. Expand

While it's not quite up to the complexity of "Deus Ex," NOLF combines a first-rate plot, grandiose explosions, superb dialogue, and plenty of trigger-happy action to make for one of the best gaming experiences we've had all year.
  2. A shining example of bringing together a wide variety of different ideas, executing them with a ever-engaging style, and delivering a polished product that is a thrilling experience from beginning to end.
  3. CNET Gamecenter
    May feel more like a classic Bond Marathon on TBS, rather than the instant-gratification spy movies we have seen in recent years.