6.8

1. Aug 10, 2012
    The most fun I had with this game was customizing my candidate. The bare gameplay and uninteresting interface greatly reduced the fun factor and I didn't feel the choices I made were relevant or important as they should be when playing with such issues as rights and government spending. Politics are a crucial aspect of society and this game completely missed the point, dumbing them to a numb strategical board game. I love simulation games, but this isn't one. Expand
  2. Nov 6, 2012
    I recognize someone could enjoy this kind of simulation, but are you serious? This has a higher user average than Mass Effect 3?
    What's wrong with this planet?

1. Oct 11, 2012
    Not serious to be legit, not funny enough to be, well, fun. [Oct 2012, p.78]
  2. Oct 5, 2012
    Ultimately, TPM might give you the odd chuckle, but you're not really looking forward to it running for a second term in your office. [Dec 2012, p.67]
  3. Aug 30, 2012
    It's a lot of work to get into politics, but it's also a lot to try and turn it into a simulation for us to play at home. I would never say this game is a perfect simulation of anything, but it does a great job of being a simple, accessible simulation game even for people who aren't really into that type of game.