The Scourge Project: Episodes 1 and 2 PC

4.5

1. MattH.
    Apr 19, 2010
    The controls kind of bug me. If you used Gears of War II as a point of reference then you would notice that the controls aren't up to par. They feel a little clunky and at times they don't work on my box. Multiple times I have tried to revive someone by hitting 'e', the action button, but failed to do so because it wouldn't actually trigger. This is were I hit The controls kind of bug me. If you used Gears of War II as a point of reference then you would notice that the controls aren't up to par. They feel a little clunky and at times they don't work on my box. Multiple times I have tried to revive someone by hitting 'e', the action button, but failed to do so because it wouldn't actually trigger. This is were I hit 'g' telling someone to heal that person. Its a strange little glitch on my box. The graphics are pretty decent and the squad based design works fine for it. I hate playing single player because your AI is dumb as bricks. They will run out into the middle of a fire fight and neglect to take cover. The opposing AI does the same thing. They will pile in troops into your heavily fortified area without taking cover. It's a little mind boggling. The multiplayer is actually quite fun though. When you have 3 other humans to play with the AI glitches aren't so noticeable. It is actually tolerable and fun at times. If you are looking for a multiplayer co-op game and can over look the controls then this is a steal at 20 bucks. Expand
  2. Jhosuajim
    Apr 22, 2010
    Only costs 15 dollars and have more than 5 hours of gameplay also multiplayer game. And good grafics
  3. MiguelP.
    Apr 26, 2010
    Its a very fun coop game. And very cheap

1. All I can say is that it looks as if they at least tried to make an effort, but their attempt to create a digital, small-scale version of Gears has been an absolute failure.
  2. The Scourge Project it´s just an unpolished third person shooter utilizing the Unreal Engine and featuring four Gears of War wannabes as its main characters. Uninspired gameplay, constant issues and boring story, this game is one to avoid.
  3. The Scourge Project is a perfect example of how an inexperienced developer bit more than they could chew. They wanted to create a multi-platform action title with a great story and a four-player cooperative gameplay, but made a threepenny whangdoodle instead.