7.1

1. Oct 30, 2011
    The ship is an amazing classic that you just have to play. Many of the reviews say it gets boring, but it really doesnt. The ship is a classic that you must get.
  2. Oct 6, 2010
    To be completely honest, what a load of ship.
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    very good game amazing game play and lots of fun especially with friends.
    very good idea of hunt drags you into funny moments and exciting ones.
    the bad graphic shouldn't bother anyone.
  4. Mar 20, 2013
    A very original game, very fun and thrilling, but the ships are extremely confusing to navigate, that's the only thing holding my score back. Can't wait for the sequel!
  5. Jul 23, 2012
    This is a really cool game. I've only played two gamemodes, Hunt and Deathmatch. In Hunt, you are to find a weapon and kill your quarry before the time runs out. You must do so only when nobody else is looking. But you must be careful, because you yourself are also being hunted. You can't kill just anyone, doing so will result in a fine and possibly a kick from the server. Deathmatch is pretty explanatory, you just kill everyone you see. The graphics are pretty decent, too. It's really awesome.. what else do you expect from a Source game? It's worth the money. In fact, you get a second copy when you buy it, so give it to a friend!

Only reason I didn't give it the 10 it deserves is the players. Let's face it, a lot of them don't know how to play it. They just go off blasting everyone. There are some servers with decent players, so don't worry.
  6. Aug 30, 2012
    The game is very good and fun, however making your own servers is hard and you have to download a hosting thing which I don't trust for one minute. Would enjoy it a lot more if it ran off Steam servers and not LAN servers.
  7. Dec 11, 2012
    Ranks in my worst 5 games of all time. The concept is good but in practice it just does not work. People do not "role play" and because of this they just run around all the time. It's just not fun.
  8. Jun 19, 2013
    This is a fantastic game, be sure to play it online as the AI are not the brightest, but its still playable offline. its a shame it didn't sell so well, I only recently discovered it and Loved it. the GFX look really good for its age, cheesy, but solid gameplay make this one of the best games I have ever played. There are plans for a squeal too, so watch out for that!
  9. Nov 15, 2012
    An enjoyable single player that introduces you to the gameplay and mechanics of the game against an average AI. The multi player is fantastic and plenty of fun however the game never really quite found the audience it deserved.
  10. Jun 21, 2013
    This game is really something. The graphics looks great and I think the style works really well but the singleplayer has a fatal glitch which stops the game completely making the singleplayer a huge rip off,
    it almost feels like they didn't finish making it. The bits of singleplayer that actually work pretty much suck and it's just a really buggy/glitchy version of the multiplayer.

The
    multiplayer is really fun but finding players is difficult, the AI are pretty stupid but they are kinda fun to play with. The game works really well if you get friends together to play it but I don't think the game is punishing enough as I found myself constantly getting away with murdering people in plain sight of others, this problem made every gamemode feel like TDM as everyone was just running around beating the crap out of there target. You can get caught by the guards and CCTV but the CCTV does not have a very good view of most areas and the guards only ever stand in one place, if you are seen with a weapon by CCTV or the guards you go to jail for a few minutes which can make the gameplay quite interesting if your target goes to jail.

Overall this game is great fun but if you don't have any friends willing to play it with you don't bother because the multiplayer is almost completely deserted.
  11. Jul 1, 2013
    I still believe in this, and with further tweaks it could yet become a fine murder game. Buy the pack on steam and give it a try. If you haven't played this game yet, you're missing out greatly.
  12. Dec 7, 2013
    Great Game A wide variety on weapons many different maps to play in I would consider this revolutionary for First-Person-Shooters mainly because of the ideas and good detail. There are some bad things such as horrendous Artificial Intelligence that will get stuck in doors or get in your way. You should buy this great game it's not expensive it is only $20.00 on Steam and I would happily give this game an 8 out of 10 Expand

1. The Ship is a fresh and different slant on multiplayer death-matching; one not dependant on speed of reflexes and advanced techniques. It’s fun and innovative – something that some of the big name games dominating the charts seem to forget about every so often.
  2. While it may not be the refined, leisurely paced kill-'em-up many eager landlubbers might have signed up for, The Ship does quickly prove itself a subtly addictive, relentless nail biter that will only get better as those already aboard learn to rule the bloody waves. Notch this one up as another killer for Steam.
  3. The Ship's mixture of intrigue, subtlety, and cunning makes it the perfect recipe for gamers bored with same-old same-old multiplayer shooters, but it does tend to show its indie roots a little too clearly here and there.