The Simpsons: Hit & Run PC

Dec 20, 2004
    IT ROCKS!
  2. FredericoM.
    Nov 11, 2003
    It's the wickedest game ever.
  3. TonyY.
    Feb 28, 2004
    Best.Simpsons game.Ever?? YES! FINALLY! A GOOD SIMPSONS GAME. To summerize the game for you,there are weird black vans and wasps and buzz cola crap all around Springfield.Something's weird in springfield so your favourite family are up to stop with the what the hell is going on? You have to complete missions.Its either destroying a car,looking for objects,or racing someone.Since Best.Simpsons game.Ever?? YES! FINALLY! A GOOD SIMPSONS GAME. To summerize the game for you,there are weird black vans and wasps and buzz cola crap all around Springfield.Something's weird in springfield so your favourite family are up to stop with the what the hell is going on? You have to complete missions.Its either destroying a car,looking for objects,or racing someone.Since they're are 50 missions,they are pretty much all the same but gets even moere frustating as you progress through the game.The game is REALLY repetitive.You do the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN.It's still really fun.Funny one-liners,great graphics,and its the best simpsons game out there.A non-simpsons fan might not like it because the gameplay is lacking variety but simpsons lovers (as myself) will love this.Its a must-buy for any simpsons fan and can be a great rental for non-simpsons fan. Expand
  4. WillV.
    Feb 21, 2004
    This game is great at the beginning. Then it becomes repetitive. I played it until midway into the level with Apu. Then I stopped playing.
  5. Jun 27, 2012
    I played this game when it came out and thought it was pretty good. I remember the frustration when loosing and Marge said "you ar not very good at this"... ooh, I got pissed. But I completed it except for two missions: collecting mad monkeys and collecting garbage cans.
    But then like a week ago, I found the game after 6-7 years (without any sort of car games), installed it and played all the way through. Luckily I recalled a lot of the shortcuts and have now completed every mission, bonus mission and race.

Well, there are some boring repetitive missions as well as annoying remarks from the characters but all in all I think this game is pretty decent, although a little easy from time to time.
  6. Jul 4, 2013
    I remember playing the hell out of this game when i was younger on my ps2, i still have it now. it is great. a must play, so get it on amazon or eBay for a cheap price.
  7. Mar 20, 2013
    This is probably the best Simpsons game ever made. Simpsons Hit & Run brings back so much memories to my childhood. The game is a parody on one of the best games ever made GTA, see because the town where you are playing as Bart and Apu, it reminds me of Liberty City (GTA III) and the mission with Lisa, the big beach place reminds me of Vice City. The game's missions are really really fun,This is probably the best Simpsons game ever made. Simpsons Hit & Run brings back so much memories to my childhood. The game is a parody on one of the best games ever made GTA, see because the town where you are playing as Bart and Apu, it reminds me of Liberty City (GTA III) and the mission with Lisa, the big beach place reminds me of Vice City. The game's missions are really really fun, my favourite are the damaging and destroying cars. The jokes and gags are hard to find in a few places. Simpsons Hit & Run is one of my favourite games of all time. 9/10 Expand
  8. AmarA.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Games fun. but it lacks a lot of stuff like WEAPONS!, but still , it's a lot of fun, especially for the simpsons fans ;)
  9. BokkieTA
    Dec 6, 2003
    Verrrrrrrry funny game. Don't know why someone says that the controls suck... I guess he hasn't tried the option menu yet :) It's really great to have all the REAL voices. The small details make this game a must have for Simpsons fans (like myself :) Though it seems that I don't gonna play this game for over years, 'cause when you once saw it, it's not that Verrrrrrrry funny game. Don't know why someone says that the controls suck... I guess he hasn't tried the option menu yet :) It's really great to have all the REAL voices. The small details make this game a must have for Simpsons fans (like myself :) Though it seems that I don't gonna play this game for over years, 'cause when you once saw it, it's not that excitement anymore... Expand
  10. StephenA.
    Feb 25, 2004
    This game is excellent. I'm stuck on the last mission, of the 7th level. If you have any tips, give them to me!
  11. CharlieW.
    Feb 26, 2005
    Truly, a gaming masterpiece! The only complaint I can muster is that the multiplayer race courses are rather disappointing.
  12. Mar 8, 2014
    this game is fun and entertaining, for me is one of my favorites of the last phase of my childhood and also i remember that some of the missions made me angry.
    The game reminds me GTA games XD.
  13. Mar 15, 2014
    may even be (known as) The Simpsons GTA, but it is a unique and very fun game.
    the gags, characters, parts of the city, cars, finally, did a wonderful game of a wonderful series
    (I completed twice)
  14. Jun 25, 2015
    Great game, Heres what i think
    PROS:
    Fun finding all the gags wasps and etc
    Many Diffrent cars
    Hidden Goodies
    Exploring springfield
    Okay Graphics
    CONS:
    Repetitive missions
    Repetitive maps
    Level 7 Is really small
    Bugs like jumping on someone head leaves you shaking
    Overall my score would be 86
  15. Aug 11, 2015
    Easily one of the greatest TV licence video games of all time and definitely the best Simpsons game of all time. It is just a really fun game with awesome and unique cars along with solid level design and plenty of missions with variety and fun objectives with a ton of replay value. Simply a brilliant game.
  16. May 21, 2016
    Actually, this game my first of all, and i must stand her 1010. Good gameplay, funny dialogs, mooooooooooooooooore fuuuun)))) Nostalgia and only. I love this game))
  17. May 21, 2016
    This game has got open world and in this game can miss missions . This game was born on 2003 and this game has got normal graphics for 2003 and this game very funny , in this game can steal cars as GTA , Mafia and Saints Row . This game for children , but in this game there is open world , this is STRANGE . 10/10 for the fact that this game is fun and open world .
  18. Nov 15, 2016
    Шедевр из детства.
    Незачем долго распинаться, гта для детей прямо перед вами!
    Шедевр из детства.
    Незачем долго распинаться, гта для детей прямо перед вами!
    Красочный открытый мир, всё выполнено в духе сериала, знакомые локации и персонажи, которым можно вмазать по лицу, эх! Графика нормальная до сих пор, а заставки тянут на отдельную серию. И куча другого фан-сервиса. Единственный минус, да и то не совсем - некая однообразность заданий, но разные локации, которые можно посетить и красочные ролики- это ваше вознаграждение за эту "однообразность"
  19. Mar 23, 2017
    Este jogo floresceu em 2003 e até hoje me parece um arcade contemporâneo, Além de seguir fielmente o desenho e o carisma individual, possui uma ótima variedade de carros e de fases muito bem projetadas. O jogo se inicia com Homer e termina com Homer, mas isso não te tira o prazer de jogar com a família Simpsons. É muito bom relembrar velhos tempos, ainda mais com jogos neste nível. EuEste jogo floresceu em 2003 e até hoje me parece um arcade contemporâneo, Além de seguir fielmente o desenho e o carisma individual, possui uma ótima variedade de carros e de fases muito bem projetadas. O jogo se inicia com Homer e termina com Homer, mas isso não te tira o prazer de jogar com a família Simpsons. É muito bom relembrar velhos tempos, ainda mais com jogos neste nível. Eu recomendo hoje da mesma forma que recomendaria a 14 anos atrás. Mas a pergunta é: QUANDO SERÁ FEITO O REMAKE? Expand
  20. Mar 24, 2017
    This game may not be very vast or big but the experience is a mix of nostalgia and pure greatness. I loved playing this game because it felt like an episode and you were just pulled into the story and could not get out. It felt dark and scary when we made it to the night areas Apu's storyline was the strongest and the most climatic to me. Overall this game is good with a great story

A must purchase for a child interested in but forbidden to play GTA 3, Hit and Run also appeals to the avid or casual viewer of the show who might be looking for something entertaining that retains actual gameplay.
  2. The levels are all extremely repetitive, and the graphics are sub par. But if you love Simpson's trivia, this is definitely chalk full of it.
  3. Tries to avoid the woes of its predecessors by injecting some modern, albeit derivative, gameplay, but fails to really explore the platform it is built upon.