7.8

1. Mar 20, 2013
    This is probably the best Simpsons game ever made. Simpsons Hit & Run brings back so much memories to my childhood. The game is a parody on one of the best games ever made GTA, see because the town where you are playing as Bart and Apu, it reminds me of Liberty City (GTA III) and the mission with Lisa, the big beach place reminds me of Vice City. The game's missions are really really fun, my favourite are the damaging and destroying cars. The jokes and gags are hard to find in a few places. Simpsons Hit & Run is one of my favourite games of all time. 9/10 Expand
  2. Jul 4, 2013
    I remember playing the hell out of this game when i was younger on my ps2, i still have it now. it is great. a must play, so get it on amazon or eBay for a cheap price.
  3. Mar 15, 2014
    may even be (known as) The Simpsons GTA, but it is a unique and very fun game.
    the gags, characters, parts of the city, cars, finally, did a wonderful game of a wonderful series
    (I completed twice)

A must purchase for a child interested in but forbidden to play GTA 3, Hit and Run also appeals to the avid or casual viewer of the show who might be looking for something entertaining that retains actual gameplay.
  2. The levels are all extremely repetitive, and the graphics are sub par. But if you love Simpson's trivia, this is definitely chalk full of it.
  3. Tries to avoid the woes of its predecessors by injecting some modern, albeit derivative, gameplay, but fails to really explore the platform it is built upon.