The Sims 2: Bon Voyage PC

1. BrettL.
    Sep 6, 2007
    Adds a whole new dimension to Sims 2. I love the points you receive after returning from a vacation. The new environments are great, and really feel like a vacation. Sims 2 Bon Voyage is a great new expansion to explore.
  2. TiaR.
    Sep 14, 2007
    I love this new expation pack .I think it's the best so far.I played for hours and never got bored. I'ts a must have for all sims fans.
  3. TomC.
    Sep 16, 2007
    Oh my god this was the best of all the 10 Sims 2 games. This game is great, finally a Sims 2 game that lets you travel. Buy it and love it!!!
  4. Sep 3, 2012
    For my opinion, this is the best expansion of The Sims 2. It doesn't only add new objects and possibilities, it adds the most special thing about the expansion, vacation. Exotic vacations and camping is full of enjoyments. You can rent a room in a hotel, where you can stay for 1 week max. What's good about vacations, is that you can meet people, and other stuff. 90 out of 100
  5. Mar 8, 2013
    I'd say that this is the best Sims 2 expansion that I have played. It really enhances the idea of vacation in the Sims. It gives you tons of new items to work with and new things that you can do. It is also fun to build brand new vacation destinations for your Sims. A great expansion for a pretty good sim.

1. Bon Voyage is a worthwhile expansion that makes plenty of neat little additions to The Sims 2.
  2. It is time Maxis was held accountable for a product that has more bugs than it should – and fair-sized ones at that.
  3. The vacation activities are certainly an entertaining break from the drudgery of everyday Sim life, and the new jewelry options and photo-taking feature are a nice addition to the game.