The Sims 2 Holiday Edition PC

8.0

1. ConnieC.
    Oct 25, 2005
    All i can say is GREAT and I CANT WAIT for the new pack to be released. THANK YOU and keep making!!!!
  2. KimberlyM.
    Oct 23, 2005
    I love the sims its great!! Its my favorite game in the whole wide world!! I would die if they stoped making it, it the greatest game ever!!!!
  3. Don'tHateMeCauseIamBeautiful
    Jan 7, 2006
    To all those people who say you can just download it...well don't. It is much more fun to get it all on this one disk and for all the people who don't already have the Sims 2, they can buy the holiday pack and get both. We shouldn't put down the makers of this game for having Holiday Spirit, should we!
  4. JeffreyT.
    Oct 17, 2005
    It's what I have been waiting for!!! Finally, Maxis makes a Christmas Mini-EP. This new concept of "Shopping Packs" or "Booster Packs" are a good idea to keep all SimManiacs happy with new objets for a low price of $20 ($15 in this case). I can't wait for The Sims 2 Holiday Party Pack!!! Maxis, EA, I LOVE YOU!!
  5. Sara
    Dec 3, 2005
    I am a big fan at the sims games i buy every game that come out on each console yet they need to keep them bad boys coming because im almost done with my fun loving games!

1. If you fancy the beautiful Christmas garlands or a customisable snowman or a Christmas tree... well, why not just head over to the Sims 2 site and download them. They've been up there for a year, after all. No, I'm not joking.
  2. AceGamez
    While this party pack might only have 40 items, many of which you can download, at the end of the day, when all your Sims are together surrounded by Christmassy deco - well, that's all that matters. Merry Christmas everybody!
  3. A poor showing. Costing £10 to purchase just the add-on pack it is overpriced for the extra content it provides. You can download a hell of a lot more extras from The Sims 2 community sites online and these are free in most cases.