7.7

1. WillE.
    Dec 17, 2006
    The Sims 2 Pets is great, as it offers many new options and items, although mostly animal related. The Create a Pet is very flexible and can create amazing breeds of cats and dogs. It also offers things that are different from Unleashed, such as wrecking furniture, getting on beds and couches, being able to make pets in Create a Pet, you can see the puppies and kittens, and this time they The Sims 2 Pets is great, as it offers many new options and items, although mostly animal related. The Create a Pet is very flexible and can create amazing breeds of cats and dogs. It also offers things that are different from Unleashed, such as wrecking furniture, getting on beds and couches, being able to make pets in Create a Pet, you can see the puppies and kittens, and this time they have breeds and such. In closing, this is an amazing expansion pack, well done Maxis. Expand
  2. Mia
    Jun 24, 2007
    I love this game because how you can do like evrey thing in real life to and the only thing that is scary how when my sims was alone a person in a bunny castom was in my house and ended up imn my shower now that was scary.
  3. BrodyJ.
    Oct 18, 2006
    Its about freakin' time they got pets into The Sims 2, I was sick of having to play Sims: Unleashed to have pets.
  4. JamesG.
    Oct 17, 2006
    Why a ten? Because it installs and runs properly (that is, it isn't buggy). Other than that, what do you want? If you bought this, you obviously like (or love) The Sims 2, and you wanted your sims to have pets. Well... here you go.
    Oct 26, 2006
    Even that I am not a big the sims player I think this is a good expansion.
  6. RobC.
    Dec 3, 2006
    Great Expansion pack the Animals are cute and funny. But there is not a whole lot that they add to the game. But still a fun time.
  7. NicholasY.
    Nov 16, 2007
    Although it doesn't give a wider range than others,Sims 2 Pets adds pets to the gaming experience. This pack lets you expand your imagination with the wide range of method you can make your own unique pet. Its the fun of raising your pets from their puppy days to their old dog days that makes this game fun. Its realistic in a way how you can take care of your pets and how pets really Although it doesn't give a wider range than others,Sims 2 Pets adds pets to the gaming experience. This pack lets you expand your imagination with the wide range of method you can make your own unique pet. Its the fun of raising your pets from their puppy days to their old dog days that makes this game fun. Its realistic in a way how you can take care of your pets and how pets really act but it doesn't let you do much with your pets, raising, teaching and bringing your pets out are what usually it revolves around. Expand
  8. Mar 8, 2013
    I think that the Sims 2 Pets is another great expansion pack for the Sims 2 game. This game adds a major component as we see pets become a part of the family. This game adds more fun with the addition of pets to the already fun simulation game.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    EA finally brings long-awaited family pets into the game. The surprisingly realistic-looking animals are fun to train and play with, and make the add-on yet another must-have for The Sims fans. [Oct 2006, p.82]
  2. The Sims 2 Pets add-on is the best yet, and breathes a fresh breath of air into the best-selling game as it enters its third year.
  3. The Pets expansion adds an interesting wrinkle to The Sims 2 but won't set the world, or even your sims' house, on fire.