The Sims 2 PC

8.8

1. Mar 8, 2013
    The Sims 2 is a pretty fun game. The Sims 2 alone isn't great, but with expansions, The Sims 2 is a great simulation game that is fun for everyone. I recommend checking it out for those simulation fans.
  2. SjoerderM.
    Dec 27, 2004
    This could be a great game but time passes by very(too) fast in the game. Giving the sims a few assignments takes op their entire evening. If you're playing with just one Sim in the house the game works ok, with three Sims the game lacks, stops and perhaps goes out for a smoke. Not that i'm on an old system: PIV 2.8, extreme graphics 82845.
  3. Dec 25, 2013
    I truly like that game. I even loved it. But yes time has been passed and now to think there were quite much annoying things in base game. With expansions, The Sims 2 is perfect, but only base game is little bit empty.. But despite that I love The Sims 2, although I play now The Sims 3
  4. JoseH.
    Oct 8, 2004
    Um yeah its okay i guess but u need a DVD CD DRIVE in order 2 use it......My computer is VERY fast but lacks the DVD drive thingy....i played it at my friends. I SO WISH I HAD A DVD DRIVE!!
  5. Kayla
    Jul 3, 2005
    A really fun game it's jus the memory this game uses is rediculous! Changing views takes days.
  6. Dec 26, 2010
    As a game, this is a casuals-only thing. Why should I care about imaginary people instead of doing the things in game with my own life? However, if you're using hacks to make the bars fill up more and put, say, your best friend and Starscream in the same apartment, then it becomes fun. It's still just something to dick around in, though.
  7. Feb 15, 2014
    On older machines (of the time of release ) works good but without expansion packs if you install expansion packs , the game becomes laggy .
    The game is quite fun and is good , graphics are ok but after some time , the game could bore you
  8. Oct 3, 2015
    Fue mi primer Sims (y de momento el ultimo XD )No se porque, pero Sims 2 no me acabo de convencer. Su monotonia y su poco claro objetivo no me terminaron de gustar. Su fama no veo dende llace o de donde proviene. Es divertido a ratos, eso no lo puedo negar .

Offers a heap of replayability, and then there are all the expansions to look forward to. With all new features, increased graphics, gameplay, and options, there is no feasible reason why you should not purchase this game if you ever enjoyed the original.
  2. While The Sims 2 delivers great graphics, wonderful music, and a ton of new features and objects; I have to say the minimum requirements should be higher. I have more RAM than it suggests but still feel I need a beefier video card to get rid of the slight glitches that seem to occur while changing views.
    The new features like aging, aspirations, character design, community property, and all of the great story building tools help to make The Sims 2 a more complete game in every way possible.