8.8

1. Aug 9, 2011
    Amazing , This game is one of THE BEST P.C Games out. Far more enjoyable then Sims 3. Its simple to play and the options are endless ! Im glad with how fast the sims grow up , if it was any longer ide be forwarding . I actually wished the 'teen' stage was shorter . But eh , What the hell :)
  2. Nov 26, 2011
    I LOVE "THE SIMS 2" AND ALL EXPASION PACKS!!! THE GAME IS JUST A MASTERPIECE!!! 10/10
  3. May 28, 2011
    The SIms 2 is just one of the best games of all times! Has everything that the other Sims games had before it, and oh-so-much-more. With amazing graphics and sound it really makes one enjoy the game fully. I cannot even count how many hours I've spent playing this game. Highly recommended to both people who just want to build stuff, but also to the people who want to actually control livesThe SIms 2 is just one of the best games of all times! Has everything that the other Sims games had before it, and oh-so-much-more. With amazing graphics and sound it really makes one enjoy the game fully. I cannot even count how many hours I've spent playing this game. Highly recommended to both people who just want to build stuff, but also to the people who want to actually control lives and create stories on their own. Excellent game!! Expand
  4. Jan 9, 2011
    It's safe to say this is one of the best games I've ever played. It hasn't been quite a year yet since I first played it, but it's just so addictive and fun. Yes, it has the old ''put the rubbish out'' and the "go to the toilet", but it's much harder than that. And much more fun. It's hilarious to see your Sims get fired from their jobs, get stuck, die, etc. It's much more than justIt's safe to say this is one of the best games I've ever played. It hasn't been quite a year yet since I first played it, but it's just so addictive and fun. Yes, it has the old ''put the rubbish out'' and the "go to the toilet", but it's much harder than that. And much more fun. It's hilarious to see your Sims get fired from their jobs, get stuck, die, etc. It's much more than just "create a big happy family". You can create a group of crims, politicians, group of nerds, hideous Sims, gay and lesbian Sims, torture areas, prisons or you could be racist and have a bunch of Asians in your basement writing novels for you. There's so much creativity, freedom and nice additions which make it (probably) the best Sims game yet. The best thing about the Sims 2 is the cheat codes. Ever want to make your Sims forever happy? Ever wanted to purposely kill a Sim? Ever wanted a huge amount of money? Ever wanted to alter their personality even more? Ever wanted to see what that particular Sim looks like in a swimsuit? Ever wanted to not make your kid/teen go to school? Ever wanted that Sim selectable? There's too many to mention. Best cheat codes ever. The only bone I have to pick with it though are the bugs and glitches in this game. Even though I have the patched up 2008 version, there's still a truckload more. It will crash a lot, you sometimes can't use objects, Sims will freeze and there's nothing you can do about it... And of course a lot more. 9/10 from me. Expand
  5. May 9, 2012
    The Sims 2 is the greatest life simulator games. There you can do a lot of things, but not everything. It may be better if you can explore the city without loading, but still it is a masterpiece, and better than The Sims 3.
  6. Nov 6, 2013
    This game is amazing, it is truly a masterpiece, maybe not my favorite game but still up there in my top 5, sure by todays standards it does not have the best graphics, but great graphics does not make a game good, its quality gameplay, controls, and replayability that makes a game good imo, in my years of gaming i have spent at least a good 100 to 150 hours playing this, and i still playThis game is amazing, it is truly a masterpiece, maybe not my favorite game but still up there in my top 5, sure by todays standards it does not have the best graphics, but great graphics does not make a game good, its quality gameplay, controls, and replayability that makes a game good imo, in my years of gaming i have spent at least a good 100 to 150 hours playing this, and i still play it every so often, it just has a charm that makes it so appealing to come back to. With all of its humor, wit, great simulation and awesome building tools. to me this is one game that defined the mid 2000's Expand
  7. Aug 17, 2012
    The Sims 2 is impressive and addictive. Now, that some cool thing are added, this game could be perfect, but It's not. Adding the city exploration is a great idea, but sometimes feels, unrealistic. Compared with The Sims 3's exploration, this game is not better, but It's amazing. The gameplay still stays to It's best, and graphics are great. And making family is improved so much, that youThe Sims 2 is impressive and addictive. Now, that some cool thing are added, this game could be perfect, but It's not. Adding the city exploration is a great idea, but sometimes feels, unrealistic. Compared with The Sims 3's exploration, this game is not better, but It's amazing. The gameplay still stays to It's best, and graphics are great. And making family is improved so much, that you will think that a sim haves a real life personality. Only if the exploration is better, because I'm lazy to wait for frequently loading while playing the game. 91 out of 100 Expand
  8. Jan 2, 2014
    The Sims 2 is very different from its predecessor. New possibilities for creating a Sim, build houses, new music, new phrases in Simlish and much more. I especially liked the creation of a family. Now you can choose the age group from infant and ending pensioner!. In The Sims 1 we had a choice between a child and an adult. And of course, now we can freely change the face, dress, andThe Sims 2 is very different from its predecessor. New possibilities for creating a Sim, build houses, new music, new phrases in Simlish and much more. I especially liked the creation of a family. Now you can choose the age group from infant and ending pensioner!. In The Sims 1 we had a choice between a child and an adult. And of course, now we can freely change the face, dress, and character traits. For the game entered a system of "desires and fears." Not much I liked it but I can not say it is bad. It seems to me that it was underdeveloped because after some time, desires and fears of a repeat. The visuals look much better than The Sims 1 the same applies to music. Finally the world sims and themselves are in 3D. The Sims 2 is the best game in the series. Expand
  9. Jan 8, 2013
    This game is amazing, you have loads to do on it such as holidays, shopping trips and you can also buy a pet, the sims grow up really fast so you don't really get chance to do much as children. It is good the way at the bottom of the screen it shows you what the sims want to do.
  10. Apr 12, 2014
    I bought every expansion, and every stuff pack. This game is so addicting, and fun and satisfying. It's been six years since the last expansion was released, and The Sims 4 will be coming out sometime this year, but this is the best simming experience so far. The Sims 3 is good, but very glitchy, very frustrating, and even high-end PC's have difficulty running it. These days most computersI bought every expansion, and every stuff pack. This game is so addicting, and fun and satisfying. It's been six years since the last expansion was released, and The Sims 4 will be coming out sometime this year, but this is the best simming experience so far. The Sims 3 is good, but very glitchy, very frustrating, and even high-end PC's have difficulty running it. These days most computers (and laptops) will run The Sims 2 and all that comes with it without a problem. The Sims 2 just has a nostalgic feeling about it...and The Sims 3 is just inferior to The Sims 2. Period. Expand
  11. Aug 23, 2013
    The Sims 2 is one of the best PC games ever developed. The transition from the original The Sims was huge life stages, social options, richer tools and neighborhoods are just a few. The game could have ended up complicated but it's in fact a very simple and dynamic game that never gets boring.
  12. Sep 5, 2014
    HEY,HEY,HEY! Its fat albert and this game is awesome!

But seriously. This game is awesome. The Gameplay,The Expansions,The Fun.
    I found it better than Sims 3. Well. At least more enjoyable. It's definitely HOURS OF HOURS OF FUN!
  13. Aug 6, 2014
    The Sims 2 is the epitome of life simulation. The quality and depth on running a person's lifestyle is superb. There are a ton of careers to choose from, basically unlimited customization with building a house and decorating it, and the extra activities to do in your home and around the town. The amount of customization with making a family and choosing their looks and personality is alsoThe Sims 2 is the epitome of life simulation. The quality and depth on running a person's lifestyle is superb. There are a ton of careers to choose from, basically unlimited customization with building a house and decorating it, and the extra activities to do in your home and around the town. The amount of customization with making a family and choosing their looks and personality is also limitless. I never ever get tired of this game even after playing for hours and hours over many days. The Sims 2 is meant to be played by anyone, even by not the typical gamer and it's a must play. Expand
  14. Sep 4, 2014
    Great game! Very fun to play, with lots of details. It's truly a masterpiece to the series. The base game didn't have that much of content, but you could really enjoy playing it for weeks! The animations were great, the Sims had life, they were funny! I love this game.

The only thing i didn't like was the very limited CAS. If you wanted to create beautiful Sims, they would all look the same. Besides that, The Sims 2 was perfect!
  15. Sep 7, 2014
    The Sims 2, um dos melhores jogos que eu já joguei. Sério, o jogo é muito divertido, tem muitas interações interessantes e suas expansões são um máximo. É uma lenda.

Offers a heap of replayability, and then there are all the expansions to look forward to. With all new features, increased graphics, gameplay, and options, there is no feasible reason why you should not purchase this game if you ever enjoyed the original.
  2. While The Sims 2 delivers great graphics, wonderful music, and a ton of new features and objects; I have to say the minimum requirements should be higher. I have more RAM than it suggests but still feel I need a beefier video card to get rid of the slight glitches that seem to occur while changing views.
    The new features like aging, aspirations, character design, community property, and all of the great story building tools help to make The Sims 2 a more complete game in every way possible.