The Sims 2 PC

8.8

1. May 6, 2017
    The last great Sims game in the series. Great expansions that can be re-played multiple times. The community still makes great custom content for it and looks like it will stay like this forever.
  2. Jan 3, 2017
    Nekem ez a legjobb Sims játék. Sokkal több mindent tartalmaz, mint társai és sokkal élvezetesebb is számomra. Bár a grafika egy kicsit megkopott mostanra, de a hangulata a régi
  3. Dec 20, 2016
    I absolutly love this game. It is one of the alll time best PC games of all time. In my other revew i accidently clicked on five instead of ten, so if this says five, it was a mistke. I wholeheartedly recommend this game for anyone who has a computer. My only advice is to get the expansions, they add so much.
  4. Jul 11, 2016
    A complete overhaul to The Sims series, The Sims 2 introduced 3D, aging, family trees, mansions, deeper relationships and optional goals. The aspiration system is a great addition and it gives you an extra challenge. The game shows off its features through three pre-made neighborhoods, each with its own families, stories and conflicts. There's plenty to do and you'll probably take years toA complete overhaul to The Sims series, The Sims 2 introduced 3D, aging, family trees, mansions, deeper relationships and optional goals. The aspiration system is a great addition and it gives you an extra challenge. The game shows off its features through three pre-made neighborhoods, each with its own families, stories and conflicts. There's plenty to do and you'll probably take years to fully explore this game. Play with life. Expand
  5. Jul 3, 2016
    This game ain't good as sims 1 but it's still fun to play. It takes everything you love about sims 1 and makes it more enjoyable and playable. I love playing this game and I do recommend it.
  6. May 23, 2016
    This has to be one of the best games I have ever played. It is more than just a life simulator. Of course, you can create your Sim, and from the beginning you can create children, spouses, or friends for your Sim. I prefer to start from scratch and do the whole relationship thing. What makes this different from real life is that you can build your dream house (it is actually veryThis has to be one of the best games I have ever played. It is more than just a life simulator. Of course, you can create your Sim, and from the beginning you can create children, spouses, or friends for your Sim. I prefer to start from scratch and do the whole relationship thing. What makes this different from real life is that you can build your dream house (it is actually very intuitive), control many Sims, and it has some game elements to it. You have to try to complete Sim's wants and try to avoid their fears to give them aspiration points, which can unlock special items not available for purchasing. It also adds to your life score. There are many expansions to the game: University, Pets, Seasons, and more. I have the University pack which allows a Sim to go to college and it is like a whole other game. The Sims 2 actually brings me emotion, and it feels like I am actually controlling real people sometimes. Those moments when your Sim falls in love with another Sim, when a baby is born, when a teen turns into an adult, all are extremely satisfying moments and can bring out my emotions like no other game can. 12 years later, this is the best Sims game and I am still hooked to this day. Expand
  7. Jan 31, 2016
    To this day I still come back to this game and play it for hours. Whether it's to play with my sims, Build houses, or burn them mercilessly. It's much better than sims 4. The thing that keeps this game from being a perfect 10 is the glitches. This is one of the most unstable games I have ever played. Despite this I still like it a lot.
  8. Jan 1, 2016
    The Sims 2 is the place where you know you are wasting your time building a dream life for your character instead of your own. But you just do not care, because what matters now is your sim.
  9. Dec 27, 2015
    A perfect and well simulator of life, the gameplay is so addictive and well designed, i love the concept of the skill and personality points, and how this affects the gameplay of your character.
  10. Jun 17, 2015
    Great game I love to play this game I make up family's gay and lesbian couples and family's it's awesome you should download or buy this game it's amazing so cool dude.
  11. May 6, 2015
    the best Sims game it was fun to play and I thought I was pretty good. the sims 2 is not a amazing game it was it's problems but I still think you should buy or rent this game.
  12. Sep 7, 2014
    The Sims 2, um dos melhores jogos que eu já joguei. Sério, o jogo é muito divertido, tem muitas interações interessantes e suas expansões são um máximo. É uma lenda.
  13. Sep 5, 2014
    HEY,HEY,HEY! Its fat albert and this game is awesome!

But seriously. This game is awesome. The Gameplay,The Expansions,The Fun.
    I found it better than Sims 3. Well. At least more enjoyable. It's definitely HOURS OF HOURS OF FUN!
  14. Sep 4, 2014
    Great game! Very fun to play, with lots of details. It's truly a masterpiece to the series. The base game didn't have that much of content, but you could really enjoy playing it for weeks! The animations were great, the Sims had life, they were funny! I love this game.

The only thing i didn't like was the very limited CAS. If you wanted to create beautiful Sims, they would all look the same. Besides that, The Sims 2 was perfect!
  15. Aug 6, 2014
    The Sims 2 is the epitome of life simulation. The quality and depth on running a person's lifestyle is superb. There are a ton of careers to choose from, basically unlimited customization with building a house and decorating it, and the extra activities to do in your home and around the town. The amount of customization with making a family and choosing their looks and personality is alsoThe Sims 2 is the epitome of life simulation. The quality and depth on running a person's lifestyle is superb. There are a ton of careers to choose from, basically unlimited customization with building a house and decorating it, and the extra activities to do in your home and around the town. The amount of customization with making a family and choosing their looks and personality is also limitless. I never ever get tired of this game even after playing for hours and hours over many days. The Sims 2 is meant to be played by anyone, even by not the typical gamer and it's a must play. Expand
  16. Apr 12, 2014
    I bought every expansion, and every stuff pack. This game is so addicting, and fun and satisfying. It's been six years since the last expansion was released, and The Sims 4 will be coming out sometime this year, but this is the best simming experience so far. The Sims 3 is good, but very glitchy, very frustrating, and even high-end PC's have difficulty running it. These days most computersI bought every expansion, and every stuff pack. This game is so addicting, and fun and satisfying. It's been six years since the last expansion was released, and The Sims 4 will be coming out sometime this year, but this is the best simming experience so far. The Sims 3 is good, but very glitchy, very frustrating, and even high-end PC's have difficulty running it. These days most computers (and laptops) will run The Sims 2 and all that comes with it without a problem. The Sims 2 just has a nostalgic feeling about it...and The Sims 3 is just inferior to The Sims 2. Period. Expand
  17. Jan 2, 2014
    The Sims 2 is very different from its predecessor. New possibilities for creating a Sim, build houses, new music, new phrases in Simlish and much more. I especially liked the creation of a family. Now you can choose the age group from infant and ending pensioner!. In The Sims 1 we had a choice between a child and an adult. And of course, now we can freely change the face, dress, andThe Sims 2 is very different from its predecessor. New possibilities for creating a Sim, build houses, new music, new phrases in Simlish and much more. I especially liked the creation of a family. Now you can choose the age group from infant and ending pensioner!. In The Sims 1 we had a choice between a child and an adult. And of course, now we can freely change the face, dress, and character traits. For the game entered a system of "desires and fears." Not much I liked it but I can not say it is bad. It seems to me that it was underdeveloped because after some time, desires and fears of a repeat. The visuals look much better than The Sims 1 the same applies to music. Finally the world sims and themselves are in 3D. The Sims 2 is the best game in the series. Expand
  18. Nov 6, 2013
    This game is amazing, it is truly a masterpiece, maybe not my favorite game but still up there in my top 5, sure by todays standards it does not have the best graphics, but great graphics does not make a game good, its quality gameplay, controls, and replayability that makes a game good imo, in my years of gaming i have spent at least a good 100 to 150 hours playing this, and i still playThis game is amazing, it is truly a masterpiece, maybe not my favorite game but still up there in my top 5, sure by todays standards it does not have the best graphics, but great graphics does not make a game good, its quality gameplay, controls, and replayability that makes a game good imo, in my years of gaming i have spent at least a good 100 to 150 hours playing this, and i still play it every so often, it just has a charm that makes it so appealing to come back to. With all of its humor, wit, great simulation and awesome building tools. to me this is one game that defined the mid 2000's Expand
  19. Oct 8, 2013
    I've gotta say that this game certainly improved from the first game, I like the first game don't get me wrong, but like I said in my review of that game, The Sims 1 was mainly about controlling Sims lives and for me that got a bit tedious after a while, but this game makes it so much easier.

The Sims 2 has a lot of new features that really immerse you, their is so much more content, a new town builder, community lots that you can visit without having to buy expansion packs, a proper Create-a-Sim tool that really lets you create almost any Sim you want, the house building tools have been expanded, it is just so awesome with what you can do on this game.

Even controlling The Sims are a lot more fun now, with awesome new graphics and improved 3D view making it much more immersive and fun, The Sims 2 really makes me feel like my Sims are actually there, even though they aren't real.

However if I must I do have one criticism, and that is get the expansion packs. This might not sound like a criticism but get the following expansions:

Open For Business
    Nightlife
    University
    Bon Voyage
    Apartment Life

Because you need these just to see how much potential this game has.
    There are other expansions like Pets, which although I like I wouldn't always use and their is also The Sims 2 Seasons Expansion, but I never bought it and to be honest I don't really mind if their isn't weather in the Sims, it would be cool to have, but I don't fully want it.

So, since this was for the base game and not including the expansions, I'll give it and 8/10, like I said, get the expansions so that you can fully enjoy this game.

Oh and also, don't buy the stuff packs, they are a waste of money.
  20. Aug 23, 2013
    The Sims 2 is one of the best PC games ever developed. The transition from the original The Sims was huge life stages, social options, richer tools and neighborhoods are just a few. The game could have ended up complicated but it's in fact a very simple and dynamic game that never gets boring.
  21. Apr 18, 2013
    It's pretty cool. The best Sims game. The expansions add a lot more content. The graphics are actually pretty good for 2004. There are so many things you can do in this game. However, there are a ton of limits. For instance, a skilled player can get two adult sims to fall in love in maybe less than 2 hours of gameplay. However, it takes so damn long to get teens to fall in love. It'sIt's pretty cool. The best Sims game. The expansions add a lot more content. The graphics are actually pretty good for 2004. There are so many things you can do in this game. However, there are a ton of limits. For instance, a skilled player can get two adult sims to fall in love in maybe less than 2 hours of gameplay. However, it takes so damn long to get teens to fall in love. It's possible. The mechanic is in there. It's just insanely difficult. That's just one of the things that bothers me. Another one, this probably pisses me off the most, is in the Pets expansion, you can't control your pets! Why not? They could have made it possible. But they didn't! It's still a great game and can keep anyone entertained for hours, unless you have a very, very short attention span or ADHD or something. Expand
  22. Feb 14, 2013
    This game it's really genial because it's crazy as heck and playing it is extremely fun. I didn't try any expansion but I think they add a lot to the gameplay.
  23. Jan 8, 2013
    This game is amazing, you have loads to do on it such as holidays, shopping trips and you can also buy a pet, the sims grow up really fast so you don't really get chance to do much as children. It is good the way at the bottom of the screen it shows you what the sims want to do.
  24. Aug 17, 2012
    The Sims 2 is impressive and addictive. Now, that some cool thing are added, this game could be perfect, but It's not. Adding the city exploration is a great idea, but sometimes feels, unrealistic. Compared with The Sims 3's exploration, this game is not better, but It's amazing. The gameplay still stays to It's best, and graphics are great. And making family is improved so much, that youThe Sims 2 is impressive and addictive. Now, that some cool thing are added, this game could be perfect, but It's not. Adding the city exploration is a great idea, but sometimes feels, unrealistic. Compared with The Sims 3's exploration, this game is not better, but It's amazing. The gameplay still stays to It's best, and graphics are great. And making family is improved so much, that you will think that a sim haves a real life personality. Only if the exploration is better, because I'm lazy to wait for frequently loading while playing the game. 91 out of 100 Expand
  25. May 9, 2012
    The Sims 2 is the greatest life simulator games. There you can do a lot of things, but not everything. It may be better if you can explore the city without loading, but still it is a masterpiece, and better than The Sims 3.
  26. Nov 26, 2011
    I LOVE "THE SIMS 2" AND ALL EXPASION PACKS!!! THE GAME IS JUST A MASTERPIECE!!! 10/10
  27. Aug 9, 2011
    Amazing , This game is one of THE BEST P.C Games out. Far more enjoyable then Sims 3. Its simple to play and the options are endless ! Im glad with how fast the sims grow up , if it was any longer ide be forwarding . I actually wished the 'teen' stage was shorter . But eh , What the hell :)
  28. May 28, 2011
    The SIms 2 is just one of the best games of all times! Has everything that the other Sims games had before it, and oh-so-much-more. With amazing graphics and sound it really makes one enjoy the game fully. I cannot even count how many hours I've spent playing this game. Highly recommended to both people who just want to build stuff, but also to the people who want to actually control livesThe SIms 2 is just one of the best games of all times! Has everything that the other Sims games had before it, and oh-so-much-more. With amazing graphics and sound it really makes one enjoy the game fully. I cannot even count how many hours I've spent playing this game. Highly recommended to both people who just want to build stuff, but also to the people who want to actually control lives and create stories on their own. Excellent game!! Expand
  29. Jan 9, 2011
    It's safe to say this is one of the best games I've ever played. It hasn't been quite a year yet since I first played it, but it's just so addictive and fun. Yes, it has the old ''put the rubbish out'' and the "go to the toilet", but it's much harder than that. And much more fun. It's hilarious to see your Sims get fired from their jobs, get stuck, die, etc. It's much more than justIt's safe to say this is one of the best games I've ever played. It hasn't been quite a year yet since I first played it, but it's just so addictive and fun. Yes, it has the old ''put the rubbish out'' and the "go to the toilet", but it's much harder than that. And much more fun. It's hilarious to see your Sims get fired from their jobs, get stuck, die, etc. It's much more than just "create a big happy family". You can create a group of crims, politicians, group of nerds, hideous Sims, gay and lesbian Sims, torture areas, prisons or you could be racist and have a bunch of Asians in your basement writing novels for you. There's so much creativity, freedom and nice additions which make it (probably) the best Sims game yet. The best thing about the Sims 2 is the cheat codes. Ever want to make your Sims forever happy? Ever wanted to purposely kill a Sim? Ever wanted a huge amount of money? Ever wanted to alter their personality even more? Ever wanted to see what that particular Sim looks like in a swimsuit? Ever wanted to not make your kid/teen go to school? Ever wanted that Sim selectable? There's too many to mention. Best cheat codes ever. The only bone I have to pick with it though are the bugs and glitches in this game. Even though I have the patched up 2008 version, there's still a truckload more. It will crash a lot, you sometimes can't use objects, Sims will freeze and there's nothing you can do about it... And of course a lot more. 9/10 from me. Expand
  30. MichaelL.
    Jun 1, 2009
    I love this freaking game!!!! One of the best games I have ever played ever. It runs painfully slow and takes up allot of space and lags some but OMG. I love it I play almost on my off days and rest days. I am in college and dude people come up to me asking what are you doing I say enjoying myself. I don't care what all you negative people say It my getaway spot.
  31. TI
    Feb 5, 2009
    Look, if you're basing your review on the fact that the game doesn't work on your computer then... well... I mean, what the ****?!?! This is an excellent game, and there's nothing to that boost can make you feel better about yourself than creating the fugliest sim in existance and ruining his/her life. The sim gets fired from work, in debt, girlfriend died while fixing tvLook, if you're basing your review on the fact that the game doesn't work on your computer then... well... I mean, what the ****?!?! This is an excellent game, and there's nothing to that boost can make you feel better about yourself than creating the fugliest sim in existance and ruining his/her life. The sim gets fired from work, in debt, girlfriend died while fixing tv and standing in a puddle of water etc.) Expand
  32. ClaireK.
    May 7, 2008
    This game is the best the only people who are dumb enought to give it less than 9 is because they are too ignorant to buy a faster computer and are screwing their selves over
  33. funiacM
    Apr 6, 2008
    It's endless! I've has it for 2 years and I'm not bored yet!! With all of the expansion packs, they know what they are doing. I love doing whatever i want to them. Their life is in my hands... Bwahaha!!!
  34. BethR
    Sep 23, 2007
    This is one of the best games i have played i ordered it on the release date and loved it since.
  35. NeonGirl
    Aug 2, 2007
    This game is excellent! It's really a step up from the original 'The Sims' games and it's fun and highly addicting. It includes a lot of different socializing options and advanced details that aren't even needed. (That's a good thing!!!) With just a couple more things added to the game, it really could be a '10'.
  36. RockinRaterYeth
    Jun 15, 2007
    I've been researching "The Sims 2" for a long time now and i'm sooo excited to get it this summer! I've been looking for cheats, videos and lots of ways to get your sim a good life. Once I get it the fun will begin!
  37. CeliahG.
    May 19, 2007
    I love the Sims 2 I had it since I was 5 and I like how they die it funny. I will never ever lose that game. Somtimes it gets boring when i'm playing by myself but i get over because it is just so cool!
  38. SeanM.
    Feb 24, 2007
    Good graphics, alot of freedom in the game, the sims 2 body shop is a evry good feature, and the modding is incredible.
  39. SamF.
    Dec 7, 2006
    Everything you loved in the first Sims with better graphics and additions such as your sims age , aspirations and a whole way to give your sim a personal look. A great game that you will spend days with with no end in sight.
  40. Harri(et)S.
    Oct 1, 2006
    I luv the sims 2! The graphics are ace and there is sooo much to do. I'm a total sims addict i got the Sims 1 and all its expansions and I got The sims 2 and all its expansions, I'll be getting pets when it comes out. The sims has come along way in my eyes from the first one and i hope it continues. Also i wounnder if there will be a sims 3 like with all the sims to expansion I luv the sims 2! The graphics are ace and there is sooo much to do. I'm a total sims addict i got the Sims 1 and all its expansions and I got The sims 2 and all its expansions, I'll be getting pets when it comes out. The sims has come along way in my eyes from the first one and i hope it continues. Also i wounnder if there will be a sims 3 like with all the sims to expansion packs already in the main game, and where your teens can get pregnant and you can have miscariges and go to hospitals and stuff. I think that would be really cool! Expand
  41. JakeG.
    Jul 2, 2006
    I really enjoy this game. It has good content and gives you a lot of options of what to do. It's only flaw in my opinion is that it takes up a lot of space on the computer and takes some time to load.
  42. JenniferL.
    Jun 18, 2006
    I have been Playing the Sims since SIms 1 & I have loved everything they have done since then!
  43. CiaranG.
    Jun 14, 2006
    I love this game. It can get a bit boring unless you keep things interesting yourself. If you just want to get your sims to churn out babies and grow old and die it won't be all that fun. Expansion packs, downloads and human intervention will keep the game fresh, fun and addictive. Lots to do and very very funny. Graphics are nice. Full 3D.
  44. Jordan
    May 4, 2006
    One of the best games I have ever played and certainly the longest lasting. This game as given me many years of great gaming and will probably continue to do so for a few more. Give a very simple gameplay mechanism but also alows for much deeper and more complex senarios for you to create which will please the deeper more experienced players aswell as those newer younger players. And with One of the best games I have ever played and certainly the longest lasting. This game as given me many years of great gaming and will probably continue to do so for a few more. Give a very simple gameplay mechanism but also alows for much deeper and more complex senarios for you to create which will please the deeper more experienced players aswell as those newer younger players. And with a huge custome content and modding community there is always something new to keep your game feeling fresh. Expand
  45. AndrewH.
    Jan 8, 2006
    Excellent! This is the best game on PC ever. Love the expansion packs too. Great value for money.
  46. CocoLaRue
    Dec 18, 2005
    This is the best game!! i love sims 2 if u play it you will fall in love with it..well at less i did!
  47. SaraiW.
    Dec 4, 2005
    10! I Love This Game!
  48. ErikaM.
    Nov 27, 2005
    Damit! this game is good! ! One of the best sim game! I
  49. JessicaJ.
    Nov 24, 2005
    love it love it love it i played it at my firends house today for haours she got mad i was not payong attantion to her how could with that game im gona get it tommorow yeppe so when she calls ill be like sorry bussy shell be like youto bad i love my game to much to spend time with you la la bye.but to bad i use her for the game any way hopefully she does not read this.
  50. JewelB.
    Nov 23, 2005
    I have been playing this game since the very first one was released and have every new expansion the old and the new I am addicted and I love it!
  51. LindseyD.
    Nov 23, 2005
    Great game, sometimes it has a few glitches in it, but all in all, great game.
  52. BrittneyH.
    Nov 17, 2005
    I have a blast with this game everytime I play it. I love spending time on the Sim Exgange aswell, getting new stuff for my sims.
  53. JamalF.
    Nov 17, 2005
    This game is fun and addicting. once i played for 28 hours straight
  54. MaryD.
    Nov 16, 2005
    I'm so excited to get this game it looks sooooooo awesome. I am getting it for Christmas this year. And all ive been doing all day and after school is reading a bout it and printing screenshots. It looks so cool. But I can't belive someone would give it a zero!
  55. 33Benji
    Nov 12, 2005
    This has to be one of the best games I have ever played.
  56. AprilC.
    Nov 8, 2005
    Great game.
  57. SpikeNox
    Oct 28, 2005
    The Sims 2 has superior graphics and has a lot more options then the original Sims.
  58. JazzminM.
    Oct 26, 2005
    IT was the best game ever i love how i get to rule lives.
  59. ShonaR.
    Oct 20, 2005
    It is a great game, i love it and would of given it a 10 if it had pets, i hope they enclude pets in the next expansion pack then i will be sure to give it a ten.
  60. NancyH.
    Sep 29, 2005
    This game is the best! I love this game soooo much because i can make myself. I LOVE THIS GAME!
  61. SM
    Sep 8, 2005
    I love this game!!! I don't know what it is about playing a game where you tell people to go pee and eat that makes it so cool but I am addicted to it!
  62. EllieT.
    Sep 4, 2005
    I would have given it a 10 but, I miss the pets!!!!!
  63. AprilC.
    Aug 28, 2005
    Great game.
  64. ALam
    Aug 18, 2005
    Wow, it's really amazing. I was easily addicted to it.
  65. Ginny
    Aug 8, 2005
    i'm obsessed with this game. it seriously has like, mind controlling powers. i play it all day and stay up usually until 3 or 4 AM just playing. I LOVE IT. :-]
  66. StephS.
    Jul 30, 2005
    Wow! I haven't played this game yet but i've looked at pictures of it and heard all these great things about the game! It looks soo much fun. The only bad comment i've heard is the lack of speed and that it takes up a lot of memory. But who cares? If its such a fun game then who cares about how much memory it takes up!!!! I'm going to get the game soon so i've beenWow! I haven't played this game yet but i've looked at pictures of it and heard all these great things about the game! It looks soo much fun. The only bad comment i've heard is the lack of speed and that it takes up a lot of memory. But who cares? If its such a fun game then who cares about how much memory it takes up!!!! I'm going to get the game soon so i've been looking to see how it is. I like the first one but the second one looks a heck a lot more better!!!! Keep up the good work and i give it a 10! Expand
  67. Angelina
    Jul 28, 2005
    They should make a rated A sims or add more crazy real life things to the game.
  68. SarahK.
    Jul 19, 2005
    I've been playing this game for a while and it's AWESOME!! It's the only game I play now!! And it never gets boring!! I've also got the expasion pack - Sims 2 University and I'm definitely getting Nightlife as well when it comes out!! It's the best game EVER!!!!
  69. ShellC.
    Jul 18, 2005
    This game is creative, fun, clever and addictive!! The only thing I would change is how quickly and drastically they age (there is a huge jump from adult to elder). Adding pets would be another suggestion. But other than that, A great game!
  70. NikkiK.
    Jul 6, 2005
    This game is awesome! But i have some new ideas for a new Sims called Sims 3. My ideas are that when the women go into labor that you take them to the hospital and help them through the birth. You should add in there own cars. More electronic selections. Start out with more money than $20,000. Pets include like dogs cats turtles anything from Unleashed. You should really just combine all This game is awesome! But i have some new ideas for a new Sims called Sims 3. My ideas are that when the women go into labor that you take them to the hospital and help them through the birth. You should add in there own cars. More electronic selections. Start out with more money than $20,000. Pets include like dogs cats turtles anything from Unleashed. You should really just combine all the sim games together with added items. Those are just some of my ideas. I think it would really be a number 1 seller in the united states. I already know a few people that would buy the game. Also have love beds that vibrate when they have sex. And dont blurr who cares people are going to find out anyways someday. You should just have the game be like a normal life. In the USA you should have them speak English not some language that we dont understand. These tips could really help a new game for Sims 3. Well i hope that you enjoyed my tips and that you consider using them for Sims 3. Thank you for your time. Expand
  71. Liane
    Jul 3, 2005
    This is a great game! i love the graphics and all the different things to choose from. One bad thing is it takes a little while to load. There are many different clothes, make-up, and objects! the music is great and I can't wait to get Sims 2 University!
  72. TylerM.
    Jun 27, 2005
    This game is great but it gets kinda hard sometimes!
  73. ToriS.
    Jun 21, 2005
    I have only played it once and i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got it and i still have to install it so that shows you how fun it is.
  74. BrianT.
    Jun 11, 2005
    Good.
  75. AmeS.
    Jun 10, 2005
    It's the best game ever!! It is so addicting!!!
  76. AngelaH.
    May 26, 2005
    I love IT!!!!!!!
  77. SimluvaW.
    May 25, 2005
    All I have to say is this games is... toataly! wicked! awesome! super! kool! krazy! The MoSt wicked game ever!!-(i cried for 30min when i got it)
  78. BogdanaL.
    Apr 19, 2005
    The game is great, but why can't i join the sims 2 club? i have code and all but it doesn't work! so that's for my vote is 9!!!!
  79. Yasmin
    Apr 8, 2005
    I love this game, it great!!!!!!!!,i play it 10000000000 times a day i think if ever one in the world had the game the whole word will be happy!!!!!
  80. KatieC.
    Apr 2, 2005
    OMG this is the awesomest game evur! but sumtimes i rn out of ideas and don't know what to do... mayb i should get university... but i still love this game!!!
  81. NunyaBiz.
    Mar 24, 2005
    It's so sweet!
  82. AngelaH.
    Mar 13, 2005
    I love IT!!!!!!!
  83. HilaryK.
    Mar 8, 2005
    This is the best game and the expansion pack is even more exciting!! I understand why this is why its the best selling game in the world!
  84. SJordan
    Feb 27, 2005
    The Sims 2 is really great! So much better than the 1st! I just wish the sims could do a lot more... like get divorced without having to hate 1 another.. and a whole bunch more! But its steally really kewl!
  85. LauraL.
    Feb 15, 2005
    OMG ITS SO FUNNNN i could just play it for ever and ever wifout sleeping!!!!
  86. ColinL.
    Feb 12, 2005
    Wow. This game is simply amazing. It's like the Sims +++
  87. AnnaL.
    Feb 11, 2005
    It is cool.
  88. KefunC.
    Feb 2, 2005
    Much better than the first one. Great improvements. THis game is worth ur money. Good job EA Games.
  89. KarinaD.
    Feb 1, 2005
    I love Sims 2. It is a very entertaining game, and very addictive. You promise yourself you'll only play for twenty minutes, and you play for two hours. Sooo much fun!
  90. JaimeH.
    Jan 21, 2005
    It is an awesome game, I just wish that it ran faster.
  91. Neil"Frog"W.
    Jan 20, 2005
    Addictive. maxis have kicked a goal by giving the sims aspirations, and all u wanna do is keep building the aspiration meter. still room for improvement. can't wait for the expansion pack. i like the fact u can be a teenager... i think there should be an R rated version.. hahaha.. u can incest.. but u can make twisted house holds... affairs are more fun.. easier to become friends withAddictive. maxis have kicked a goal by giving the sims aspirations, and all u wanna do is keep building the aspiration meter. still room for improvement. can't wait for the expansion pack. i like the fact u can be a teenager... i think there should be an R rated version.. hahaha.. u can incest.. but u can make twisted house holds... affairs are more fun.. easier to become friends with ppl. and also to "woohoo" or try for a baby this time.. its good, and just getting better! Expand
  92. Ashley
    Jan 18, 2005
    It's an awesome game. I can just sit and play for hours, whether thats good or bad i dont know? I would ave to say that the only flaw is that time goes by a little too fast.
  93. SLS
    Jan 13, 2005
    Better than the sims. Great!
  94. IndiaS.
    Dec 30, 2004
    It is so kewl. I love it.
  95. Alisa
    Dec 27, 2004
    I am in love with this game!! It is seriously ther best game in the whole world and I never want to stop playing it!! Everything I imagined and much much more...endless possibilities!!! Buy it, you'll love it, but be prepared to be a slave to it!!
  96. F.D.
    Dec 26, 2004
    I'd prefer if i had more cheats but thats just me being lazy! other than that it rocks well and truly!
  97. BlakeT.
    Dec 2, 2004
    Great game and lots of fun. However, unless you are a hard-core Sims fan, it won't hold your interest for more than a few months. Still, it is great fun and worth the $50 for a few months of fun. Future expansions like Sims University should breathe life back into it.
  98. DeaunaW.
    Nov 25, 2004
    This game is excellent!!! Aside from a few slight glitches, which will definitely be worked out in future editions, I couldn't ask for a better game. I also agree with the person earlier that said that they grow up a little too fast.
  99. AlvinG.
    Nov 5, 2004
    This game is too cool!!!I'm playing the whole day non-stop!
  100. M.A.
    Nov 4, 2004
    It's an amazing addictive game. Young and old alike will enjoy it and have hours of delight. A great step up for the franchise.

Offers a heap of replayability, and then there are all the expansions to look forward to. With all new features, increased graphics, gameplay, and options, there is no feasible reason why you should not purchase this game if you ever enjoyed the original.
  2. While The Sims 2 delivers great graphics, wonderful music, and a ton of new features and objects; I have to say the minimum requirements should be higher. I have more RAM than it suggests but still feel I need a beefier video card to get rid of the slight glitches that seem to occur while changing views.
    The new features like aging, aspirations, character design, community property, and all of the great story building tools help to make The Sims 2 a more complete game in every way possible.