The Sims 3: Generations PC

3.6

1. Dec 9, 2015
    Super boring exp. pack! Nobody wanted this but EA thinks yeah, we need something for the super small minority, lol, they got what they deserved so the worst exp. pack of all time.
  2. Jun 9, 2011
    The most disappointing Sims 3 expansion pack so far in my opinion, just beating Ambitions to the post. It feels like more of a loose ends pack, adding in small features that were missing in the main game, but adding no real big new features worth mentioning. Sure, some new objects and interactions are good, but there's nothing about this expansion pack that makes you go 'wow', like manyThe most disappointing Sims 3 expansion pack so far in my opinion, just beating Ambitions to the post. It feels like more of a loose ends pack, adding in small features that were missing in the main game, but adding no real big new features worth mentioning. Sure, some new objects and interactions are good, but there's nothing about this expansion pack that makes you go 'wow', like many features of World Adventures and Late Night did. Hopefully the Pets expansion will be a BIG improvement on this expansion pack. Expand
  3. Feb 16, 2015
    It had to be like a pack on The Sims 3 Store. I didn't like it, it added some realistic things to the game, but it didn't reach my expectations. That game was so poor on new things, hairs, clothes and these things.
  4. Nov 26, 2013
    Haven't realized there is such an expansion...Really...Maybe they should put some of the expansions together, cause the number of the expansions is starting to confuse me from this expansion on.
  5. Feb 11, 2012
    Not good as Sims 3: World Adventures yet quite a good expansion that brings new juices to Sims life with a bunch of mischievous jokes. And I think that 6 from 10
  6. May 31, 2011
    Good expansion pack,it gives the sims 3 new life if you were tired from playing it,generations gives a lot of new items and stuff,like tree houses and playground props,and also add a few interesting things that were lacking in the main game,like adults teaching teens to drive,pranks,making everything in the game a little cooler and more enjoyable.
  7. Aug 4, 2014
    The Sims 3: Generations manages to bring the game even more realistic. Though do not count on visual changes, its new behavioral interactions will make you feel closer to your family and even fictitious promises to continue addictive, or even more addictive than the game itself is already.
  8. Sep 8, 2014
    Its AMAZING! It is just too real with something that would really happen in real life! I just love it so much! There is no other way to describe it!!! Hope this is helpful!
  9. Jun 29, 2016
    I love this exp, this pack have a simple details to complete the game, its veeery incrible, the clothes, the objects, the hair, interactions, the expirience, is amazinggg.

1. Oct 23, 2011
    The new additions may be entertaining and well done, but this add-on is still far too expensive, if you don't really care a lot about your Sims and their fun.
  2. Aug 14, 2011
    Generations is, without a doubt, the second blandest expansion in The Sims franchise since The House Party.
  3. PC PowerPlay