The Sims 3 Supernatural PC

6.3

1. Sep 20, 2012
    I've witnessed a lot of disappointments as a gamer, Lost Planet 2, Duke Nukem Forever, and recently Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. But now, The Sims 3: Supernatural is one of them. The concept of picking a supernatural being and living out life showed much promise. Unfortunately, this game falls short of that promise. Let us start with the good. It's a Sims game, there is a lot of varietyI've witnessed a lot of disappointments as a gamer, Lost Planet 2, Duke Nukem Forever, and recently Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. But now, The Sims 3: Supernatural is one of them. The concept of picking a supernatural being and living out life showed much promise. Unfortunately, this game falls short of that promise. Let us start with the good. It's a Sims game, there is a lot of variety and things to do. There are new things to do which add more variety. That's about it. The good things fail to outweigh the bad things. There are new things to expect such as, furniture, clothes, and hair; but none of those options really excited me. There are new "races" of playable werewolves and fairies. Again, these options did not excite me. There is a spell system but it's not as robust as it should be. Also, (and I also hope you never hear these words leave my mouth again) the zombies are so annoying that the game would be better off WITHOUT the zombies! RAM issues are also constant. I've had the game crash on me multiple times and the game stutters when things get crazy. If you're a Sims fan don't pick this up, just stick to The Sims 3 for a Sims fix.

1. Jan 3, 2013
    Just what the witchdoctor ordered: no matter what supernatural doppelganger – from the scary to the mysterious to the mischievous ‑ gamers choose, there is ample magically macabre monstrous adventures to explore in the eerie enclave of Moonlight Falls.
  2. Games Master UK
    Nov 25, 2012
    No more excuse to create your very own Bella and Edward. [Christmas 2012, p.94]
  3. Nov 10, 2012
    The Sims 3 Supernatural is by far the most engaging expansion pack yet with its variety of quirky and magical-inspired gameplay features. While most of the content feels at home in the Sims world, the inclusion of some elements such as fairies and zombies are questionable. No matter if one loves or hates the idea of magic in The Sims 3, Supernatural adds a great deal of varied, worthwhile, and most importantly, entertaining content.