6.5

1. Apr 12, 2015
    Uma expansão repleta de novidades e conteúdo é o que não falta, essa expansão com toda certeza foi um marco para a geração do The Sims 3, finalmente uma expansão que introduza estudo para a vida dos jovens, e claro, tinha que ter uma diversão junta para que houvesse uma bela experiência.
  2. Apr 9, 2015
    Como na maioria das expansões do The Sims 3, ainda falta conteúdo, falta detalhes, e nessa expansão falta sincronizar o jogo com a realidade, não dá emoção, mas pode ser muito divertido.
  3. Feb 12, 2014
    A lot of people have been anticipating for this game for a long time and I think it could've been made better.
    The first time you enter the university it's a lot of fun, but the second time already gets boring and repetitive.
    There are many new clothing/hair options which are really good, and the social networking is fun although it gets a bit annoying when your sim won't leave the phone. Worth buying if you have a lot of money or really
    want your sims to attend university I guess.
  4. Dec 3, 2013
    Awesome. Its fun for your sims to go and enjoy and its also fun to see your kids sims go off to university.
    My only complaint was I was hoping to have an option to send sims off without controlling them. Like boarding schools from generations! :D I would send a sim off and they would come back after days with the degree.
  5. Nov 26, 2013
    Can't really see the point of this expansion. This could be another game. No need to establish another world outside the sims. And the university... is so boring.
  6. Jul 18, 2013
    A mediocre addition to the game, allowing you to play the school minigame except with older sims. It's a repetitive and very lacking addition, with the best being the rebel-jock-nerd spectrum of social life.
  7. Jun 16, 2013
    The Sims 3 Life University is one of the few remakes that surpasses expansions ..

There's no denying that is among the three expansions that most gost, the university town ta beautiful, new interactions, many clothes and objects and the coolest thing is the three social groups, really a great expansion.
  8. Mar 13, 2013
    The expansion pack add so much even just in the asthetics. i havnt even gone to the university world yet but already having so much fun. you get drink machines, bowling and some nice outdoor things like the flying disk that the kids can use. like every other EP all these little small things add up to make the game amazing.
  9. Mar 11, 2013
    I play the Sims 3 for hours almost every day, and I just recently bought this expansion pack. Although it is fun the first few times, the "university life" experience gets boring and repetitive. I would still recommend you buy it if you enjoy the Sims, because it does add a lot more experiences into the game. But the whole university thing isn't that great. I would just buy the expansionI play the Sims 3 for hours almost every day, and I just recently bought this expansion pack. Although it is fun the first few times, the "university life" experience gets boring and repetitive. I would still recommend you buy it if you enjoy the Sims, because it does add a lot more experiences into the game. But the whole university thing isn't that great. I would just buy the expansion for the new features. Especially the "heat of the moment kiss." It's adorable! I also really enjoy the blogging app that comes with the new smart phone. It really lets you get involved with your Sims, as opposed to just controlling their actions. Expand
  10. Mar 10, 2013
    Everything that was added in this expansion is great. I have no complaints about this pack. It is definitely now one of my favorite expansions for the series. It adds new features such as social groups, a few new careers, an updated smartphone, new items, clothing, hair, and of course the university aspect of the expansion. Not sure why some complain about the price of the expansions andEverything that was added in this expansion is great. I have no complaints about this pack. It is definitely now one of my favorite expansions for the series. It adds new features such as social groups, a few new careers, an updated smartphone, new items, clothing, hair, and of course the university aspect of the expansion. Not sure why some complain about the price of the expansions and series. There have always been expansion packs for the Sims series ever since the beginning, so when I invest in this series I come to expect all the fees that go along with it. Sims is one of the most pricey series to play if you want all the content. But it is so worth it. The game is huge with all the content and has so much to do. Collapse
  11. Mar 7, 2013
    I really enjoyed this EP due to the large amount of things added. the game fell more modern with the smartphone that allows you to be a blogger (I haven't tried it so munch but it sound nice). There is also a lot of new clothes that can be used outside of the university. I haven't found anything bad about this EP yet so I think it is worth the price.
  12. Mar 10, 2013

1. May 31, 2013
    All in all, The Sims 3: University Life is another fun addition to the The Sims 3 collection, and it adds a lot of new stuff to do. University Life would have been better served if it had been released earlier, as going to college is more important and interesting in a Sim's life than, say, werewolves.
  2. May 29, 2013
    Longtime Sims gamers won't mind heading back to school again with plenty of new educational experiences and places to socially explore with a revisiting of those school days gone by or experiencing it in tandem with current college life, depending on the age of the gamer.
  3. Apr 24, 2013
    It's better than Seasons, but it's not game-changing. If anything, this just serves as a sign that the series is getting long in the tooth, and EA needs to think about releasing a complete edition to make all of this stuff more accessible to more players.