8.0

1. Jun 2, 2011
    Excellent expansion pack which adds a plethora of things to do going on holiday with Sims is just a lot of fun taking to Egypt explore the pyramids? or china to learn Kung Fu? Or maybe France to become a "nectar" conoseur? Which is sim talk for wine.
  2. Feb 11, 2012
  3. MaryKayT
    Nov 19, 2009
    Been playing for an entire day - can't believe how much is in this expansion pack.
  4. ChristopherW
    Nov 24, 2009
    Overpriced and added real world locations which clearly does not work, instead of pulling me towards Sims 3 it's done the opposite, this is the Sims equivalent of Spore GA, you can buy but will never install, it's just THAT bad!
  5. RileyC
    Nov 18, 2009
    Wow. They put so much love into this expansion. It's bigger and better than any other expansion pack they've done.
  6. ShirleyM
    Nov 19, 2009
    I was skeptical that EA could do a good job so quickly on this expansion pack because the Sims 3 came out last June or so, but I was delighted when I started playing.
  7. RevanM
    Nov 20, 2009
    I have bought my wife almost everything the Sims has made from the first until now. I never got into it but she has always enjoyed it so it was always worth the money. This expansion has helped me to enjoy playing the Sims. It seems like a long detailed version of Sims Castaway Stories but it uses the regular game and each adventure is a break from the day to day. I haven't played it I have bought my wife almost everything the Sims has made from the first until now. I never got into it but she has always enjoyed it so it was always worth the money. This expansion has helped me to enjoy playing the Sims. It seems like a long detailed version of Sims Castaway Stories but it uses the regular game and each adventure is a break from the day to day. I haven't played it much, but the time I have been on this game makes me want more time in front of it. The fresh changes to this expansion have attracted a new player group. Very well done Maxis. Expand
  8. Nov 10, 2012
    think its pretty cool to explore the world with ur sims and i think its also pretty cool to look for treasure. But too bad they only had 3 places, they should have let u download more places through the sims3 website. and France its not really a exciting country to explore. Egypt will be the best place to explore and chat with mummies!
  9. Nov 26, 2013
    The best expansion. Add the ideas of traveling, recording, and collecting. And this one, as I think, is the only expansion that really seems like an expansion. The other expansions are just robbing you.
  10. Apr 9, 2015
    As aventura em cada mundo são curiosas e emocionantes, mas infelizmente esses mundos ainda não possuíram o conteúdo que ainda falta, é muito para explorar, mas de acordo com o progresso, o limites em algumas características consegue ser vistas pelo jogador, mas além disso a aventura é emocionante.

Maxis has created a mature and complete expansion with Sims 3: World adventures. Fun puzzles, relic hunting and meeting new people will make you feel like the smashing holiday is over before you know it. It'll make you want to go on a next trip immediately. For all those adventurous Sims-fans out there: this addictive expansion is worth it!
    Sims fans everywhere, from the casual to the hardcore, will absolutely love all of the new additions that are packed in here. World Adventures is guaranteed to impress -- it may just be the most ambitious expansion in the franchise yet -- and it will add hours upon hours of new areas to explore and new Sims to meet.
  3. The Sims 3: WA changes some gameplay mechanics and give to The Sims experience some really new tastes. One of the best expansion packs of the series.