8.2

1. AzeemTheGreatOne
    Jan 10, 2003
    This game is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME MAN.. It totally rules.. Will Wright has REALLY outdone himself this time. It is absolutely addictive.. Don't miss a chance to buy it.
  2. RichardG.
    Jun 6, 2004
    This game is totally awesome! It's the bomb!
  3. LouJ.
    Jan 2, 2003
    I love this! Oh Yaaaaaaahhhhh!
    Jan 8, 2003
    I LUVV!!!!!!! SIMS.
  5. Serenam.
    Jan 9, 2003
    I Luv the SIMS! If u r goin 2 get any Sims game, get the Deluxe Edition! It's the bomb!
  6. AdamR.
    Mar 13, 2003
    Managing more than 2 people becomes difficult. Can make more money constructing gnomes and selling them than your char could in any job. But this game was sooo well made. I have only seen the missing animation box once. Buy now! (or totally miss out on the fun)
  7. RomanoB.
    Sep 4, 2004
    This game is a perfect game for any one who's looking for a fun and exciting game to keep them busy.
  8. ShaunB.
    Jan 3, 2003
    More clothing designs and faces.
  9. MattN.
    Jan 7, 2003
    This game rules!!!!!
  10. WalterL.
    May 18, 2003
    It is great.
  11. AliciaW.
    Mar 9, 2004
    This is totally cool and wicked Sick.
  12. JaredS.
    Jan 14, 2003
    This game is so awsome because you can control your own people and you can have a lot of fun.
  13. Andrea
    Mar 12, 2005
    This game rocks!!!! The sims in general rocks all of the games. I LOVE making people then running their lives!!... it rocks
  14. Feb 3, 2014
    Story: 7 out of 10, Graphics: 7 out of 10, Fun: 9 out of 10, Controls: 7 out of 10, Ease to Learn: 7 out of 10, Length: 9 out of 10, Re-play: 8 out of 10, Value: 8 out of 10

1. The added tools and features will give you a reason to dust off that sim family you may have forgotten about.
  2. If you haven't experienced The Sims before, now's your chance. This bundle will provide you with plenty of gameplay and introduce you to the enjoyable addiction that The Sims can be.
  3. If this weren’t a re-release or the Creator worked a little better I’d probably give it a 10.