The Sims: Pet Stories PC

7.8

1. CarlaS.
    Jul 10, 2007
    I liked this game better than Pet Stories.
  2. TylerW.
    Jul 7, 2007
    I really enjoyed this game. I don't have the other Sims products so I thought this might be a good jumping off point into the world of the Sims. Boy was I right!
  3. RachelR.
    Jul 9, 2007
    I must say I am really enjoying this game and I didn't think that I would. I say that because it doesn't work with your other Sims expansion packs, but the stories are so cute and funny that i'm down with it all.
  4. GeorgeZ.
    Jul 11, 2007
    Overall it's really good. Wish the framerate was higher on my laptop.
  5. MonicaC.
    Jul 7, 2007
    The best thing about this game are the stories. I own the other Sims products and the "sandbox" mode isn't as robust...but the stories are really fun. So, I give it a 10 because it's also for sale at a great price.
  6. KellyK.
    Jul 9, 2007
    The thing I liked the best about this game is that there are 2 stories that you can play and then you can go into unlimited play mode. My only wish is that you could use your stuff from other sims expansion packs...or I would give it a perfect 10!!
  7. MyaJ.
    Jun 21, 2007
    I am so disappointed in this game. I was able to load the game onto my laptop but was unable to actually play it because the technical support said it was not tested on laptops so there was no guarantee I would be able to run it. I preordered this game back in February only to find out now it won't work. I am so disappointed in EA.
  8. CarlaM.
    Jun 28, 2007
    I love the fact that after the stories end you can play in the open and do whatever you want.
  9. CorrieG.
    Jul 11, 2007
    I really enjoyed this game. I did have a couple of bugs but I called the tech support number and they fixed it.
  10. RachelF.
    Jul 10, 2007
    While I mostly liked this game, I wish that it worked with my other Sims games.
  11. CelinaT.
    Jul 9, 2007
    The stories were hilarious! I liked the one about the dog show the best!!
  12. TroyW.
    Jun 28, 2007
    I really enjoyed this game. The stories were hilarious!
  13. JosieK.
    Jun 28, 2007
    I just finished this game... really liked it but a bit short. Wish there were more stories to download. Fun while it lasted! Loved the Alice and Sam story.
  14. JulieC.
    Jul 11, 2007
    Wow!!!! Really liked this game. Give us more stories, EA!!!

The low system specs are a nice deal and The Sims Pet Stories is a well implemented gateway into the Sims world, but EA has definitely skimped on the full gateway functionality by not allowing Stories to play with other releases in the series. In other words, if you really get hooked, be ready to cough up for the full-sized version.
  2. The characters are funnier, the stories more interesting and the gameworld that little bit more interactive thanks to the hairy companions running around. Let's just hope that volume 3, Castaway Stories, features a smoke monster and mysterious hatches.
  3. For anyone curious about the Sims phenomenon that wants a nicely accessible entry point, this will certainly do the job; but avoiding the structural elements and heading straight for the sandbox mode would serve a much better initiation.