The Sims: Unleashed PC

7.5

1. Sungirl
    May 11, 2003
    HAHAHA! This game gives me new ways to torture my sims! *laughs maniacally* Yes, I'm odd....
  2. TheVoice
    Jun 17, 2003
    A little disappointing... the animals should have more abilities.
  3. StevenB.
    Jan 10, 2003
    It's great how you can have pets and all.
  4. KiraC.
    Jan 13, 2005
    :) Gotta love them pets. I think though that the graphics could use improvement :/
  5. AngelsFly
    Nov 15, 2002
    The sims has got to be the best game eva and adding pets to it has added a whole new dimension, but I do think the graphics and sounds should improve. Overall though its a good buy.
  6. MafiaGuy
    Nov 3, 2003
    The best expansion pack I've ever played in the Sims series!
  7. Andrea
    Mar 12, 2005
    Rocks but animals sometimes make the guests mad so u can't make that many friends.
  8. JonathanD.
    Nov 25, 2002
    I have it my self oh my god it is great. Almost everything is improved from the first one. I also love the new interactions. One word: the sims unleashed is great. Well maybe 5 words.

1. You owe it to yourself, and your sims, to give them the widest range of human experience currently available.
    While The Sims: Unleashed offers plenty of new features, game objects and gameplay changes, it doesn't significantly add pleasure to the game, which is a real disappointment.
  3. Another solid expansion which relies on adding depth and fun rather than tons of goodies.