8.5

1. Dec 17, 2013
    Congratulations, Telltale Games. You did it again. As good as season 1; in other words, perfect. The story seems to be getting on a good way and Clem is incredible! Except for some graphical glitches it's impeccable.
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    A really good episode of the Second Season. It didn't disappoint me. Unexpected and really cool moments have been going on and i really liked it. Telltale once again did it, but this time even better!
  3. Dec 17, 2013
    Telltale Games has done it again. With an interesting buildup on what we will be seeing over the span of the next 6-9 months, intense,fast choices to be made, and ideas that always seem to catch me by surprise. It is everything you would want in a heavy story driven game. Only disappointment is it's technical issues. Some many stuttering and frame rate problems occurred which caused me to not enjoy the cut scenes or parts as much as you should fully get to. This is a very common problem so it wasn't just my system. Overall, well worth your time and attention that will keep you begging for the next episode right away. Expand
  4. Dec 17, 2013
    Great Telltale, just great.

If you loved TWD Season 1, you'll love this: it's just as emotional and suspension-filled as the first season.

The story seems to be progressing nicely and the characters have all been set up excellently, there are some small glitches but don't let it dissuade you from purchasing this great game.
  5. Dec 17, 2013
    My feelz D: I dont know how to handle them. I dont know how to handle them. I dont know how to handle them. I dont know how to handle them.
  6. Dec 17, 2013
    This was a great episode for series fans like me, bravo Telltale, you've outdone yourself again. Firstly, this episode does a great job of playing with your feelings. You'll hate certain characters with a passion, while absolutely loving others. There's also a whole slew of interesting and well developed new characters, as well as some returning ones. There are also some cool choices in the episode and I'm interested to see how they will play into later episodes. It's also awesome to see how some of your choices from season 1 can impact the way that season 2 plays out. Certain dialogue options will change depending on your actions in the first season, Clementine may react differently to situations and characters, etc. It's all really well done. The only real issue I can think of in this episode was a minor technical glitch where the mouse cursor disappeared from the dialogue selection screen, but thankfully you can still use the keyboard to select the dialogue options so it was no big deal. Overall, this was another great episode that all fans of the series should play. And if you haven't played the first season but are interested in picking this up, i DEFINITELY recommend playing through the first season and the 400 days add-on episode before you play this one. You can pick up the entire first season and the 400-days add-on for around $30, and trust me, it is oh so worth it. Expand
  7. Dec 17, 2013
    What can I say? I am shocked to see just how amazing this first episode has been. At first I thought that adding Clementine would "tone down" the situations she would be involved in... But, oh boy, how have I been proven wrong. This is not only a story about survival, but also about a little girl losing her innocence in a world gone wrong, very wrong.

it again... You have unleashed another masterpiece. Thank you. Expand
  8. Dec 18, 2013
    A great experience.
    It took me 103 minutes to finish Episode 1. (You will get 5 Episodes)
    I recommend playing through all of Season One before playing Season 2.
  9. Dec 17, 2013
    Great episode. The first 10 minutes blew me away, they are so good at pulling out your emotions. Telltale has done it again, if you played any of season 1 this is a MUST have. Clemetine is tough as nails.
  10. Dec 17, 2013
    Yet another great game from telltale games. It's awesome as always. I am a huge fan of the first season and this one beat my expectations. Only negative thing is that they decided to kill Omid instantly so actually Clementine is the only character who survived from the first episode.
  11. Dec 17, 2013
    Okay, most of it has been said already in the top critics and I'm not gonna tell them again. This game toys with your emotions in a way I've never experienced it. If the rest of the season can build something from this first one that has set it up just great this is gonna be much harder than the first one.

Kudos Telltale, kudos!
  12. Dec 18, 2013
    Not much to say, except that holy hell was Episode 1 a ride. After Season 1, I wasn't expecting to go through another emotional rollercoaster quite so early in Season 2. Boy was I wrong. It was great!
  13. Dec 17, 2013
    This episode is even more impressive than the ones of season 1, it may be short but Clem has never been this much convincing and delivered such intense emotions. She's growing up to become the game character with the most impact of this decade and if this is what Telltale is aiming for this season then I say: Bring on more seasons!
  14. Dec 18, 2013
    Once more, Telltale surprised me! This game is a must-play for everyone! Especially David Cage! An awesome QTE gameplay! actually Telltale has reinvented the QTE genre.
  15. Dec 18, 2013
    Oh God why, Telltale, why did you had to do that to them, the all that remain, why? I'm so sad which proves that you are in the right way, but was that necessary?
  16. Dec 17, 2013
    First episode was absolutely amazing. My expectations were definitely met and surpassed. I've never felt so invested a story in my whole life, I was cheering, crying and scared and it made the experience that more sweeter. Definitely recommend.
  17. Dec 18, 2013
    This game is wonderful! Telltale Game thank you for this experience. Well don on creating such a great and engaging first episode. Episode 2 here i come.
  18. Dec 19, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Telltale makes a good start with season 2 if The Walking Dead but makes a few miss steps along the way. First off I loved playing as Clementine, going in I was a but concerned about playing as the girl I spent so much time protecting as Lee. But playing as her has opened her character up remarkably, when playing as Lee I idolized her as a perfect little girl I must protect at all times. In season one she was a cypher, now she is a fully realized character, with motivations and flaws, which makes her much more 3 dimensional. Much if the game takes place nearly 2 years after the first season. Clem is older, wiser, and much more hardened now. My Clem while not fearless now has agency all her own, when locked in a shed and bleeding, she does passively wait for help, she helps now helps herself using the lessons Lee taught, namely check everything and then improvise. Melissa Hutchinson reprises her role as Clem beautifully, she delivers many great lines if dialogue, and a few are pure gold.

The story is a bit unfocused right now, which is fine for a first episode but I hope the next episode focuses more and gets down to the business of delivering a griping narrative. You begin the game with Crista and Omid but that quickly goes to hell, Clem ends up alone, injured and in the company of strangers, some nice some not so nice. One complaint I have is that the story never took a breath and allowed me to get to know the new people. Clem went from one bad situation to the next with no real let up. This led to the overall narrative feeling a bit listless. By no means was this a deal breaker but I would have liked more time to settle in.

On the the technical side it has been improved a bit, action scenes flow better and there were no glaringly obvious bugs, but Telltale still needs to improve their engine and work on the chugging frame rate, the Jenny animations, and glitches. I would have gave this game a 10 had this been a bit better in the technical aspects.

All in all this is a great start to TWD season, can't wait for episode 2.
  19. Dec 18, 2013
    Emotionally this episode hit me harder than any in Season 1 and I can't wait to see where they take us. To be honest, at first the episode was so overwhelmingly dark it seemed the game had devolved into "torture a little girl" (just in general), but when all truly seemed hopeless and I was about to give up, there was a ray of light.
  20. Dec 18, 2013
    Perfect introduction of grown up Clementain. I think this is all that this first episode should do. Show how much Clementain change, and how is it to be on her own. The story is pushed back and others characters too but I think this meant to be only Clementains introduction. There are another episodes ahead so there is no worry about. What is perfect for me is that I love Clementain more than ever before. Expand
  21. Dec 18, 2013
    A step up from Season 1. Graphics have been improved as well. Slow start but its gonna get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brutal and unpredictable. I'm excited
  22. Dec 18, 2013
    'All That Remains' is a great successor to Telltale's iconic Walking Dead series. Smoother gameplay and the rich, narrative story really shine, putting Clementine through even more terrifying events than the first.
  23. Dec 17, 2013
    Just finished the episode I really enjoyed it so here's a spoiler free opinion. Well, the intro was quite shocking to me and so were the events right after. My favourite character was definitely the dog since I didn't see his role coming at all. As for gameplay, it's the best part since now you have to survive as Clementine the tough but vulnerable little girl and also due to some more interactive changes. The episode is a long one too around 3 hours so that's a plus. One complaint I have though is that Clementine didn't seem to have any specific purpose other than surviving unlike the previous game she had a bunch like finding her parents, going to a certain place, aiding Lee, etc so I hope they elaborate on this in the next episode. Also, there were minor frame rate issues most of which are already fixed though with a patch. Overall, I'll give it 10! Very satisfying. Expand
  24. Dec 19, 2013
    WOW!! was thre ever any doubt that this game wouldnt be good? The first season was hailed as goty and or good reason. This series is awesome. Way better than the show on amc imo. Telltale knows how to tell a gripping, intense, emotional thrill ride of a story with choices and consequences. The new season starts off strong as you play the role a clementine, a strong willed girl who is trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. She has really grown into a survivor and this 1st episode shows. without spoiling it she goes through ALOT. the gameplay is the same as the previous season with a little more qte and fast thinking. the story is good as well though i do miss some of the old characters. overall the game is great! i recommend it to anyone who loves the walking dead or really hard hitting emotional stories. First the wolf among us series now the brand new second season of the walking dead..... Telltale has done it again. Expand
  25. Dec 18, 2013
    Well, the story of sequel is promising...Though episode one seemed to be EXTREMELY short. But hope it is only the beginning of new wonder created by Telltale Games. They have also optimised game it works much more faster than season 1.My score is 9 only because of several graphic bugs (in two rooms in the house i saw people models, which should not have been there).
  26. Dec 17, 2013
    Excellent!
    Waited for a long time and already have it. Telltale, you did it again. You stole my mind, and now everything what i'm thinking about is Clementine.q
  27. Dec 19, 2013
    A great start for the new season. Although it is more of a build-up episode for the remainder of the season and the main story is still unclear, this it is understandable. This doesn't mean this isn't an incredible episode on its own. Clementine is an incredible character to play, and playing a little girl is nothing like what I had in mind. There were at least "Holy moments in this episode, and this is another thing I am concerned about how are telltale going to keep bringing on "Holy moments that are even better than in this episode? Overall a great experience, but I hope telltale didn't put all of their eggs in one basket, and that they still have a lot of great moments ahead of us. Expand
  28. Dec 17, 2013
    It would seem that Telltale is using this game more as a prologue rather than the first chapter to their new season, you can spot that it's more setting up itself rather than actually establishing itself. However, it's still only bumps in what will probably end up being, a clear road of any problems. Melissa Hutchinson returns in her role as Clementine and is absolutely breathtaking, she has now added more grit to her character while still remaining the Clem we know. The new characters are fascinating and will probably get more development later. Telltale also continues to experiment with how cinematic it can be, they experiment with focus, lighting, and angles which gives The Walking Dead an edge that not many other games can match. The best part of the game for me was at the campsite, when confronted by the dog, I won't say much, but all i can say is that was a true Walking Dead moment, and those white eyes will haunt me till the day I die. Telltale has set the stage, it's not perfect, but it's pretty damn close and a great opener to what will probably be, another masterful season of the real Walking Dead Expand
  29. Dec 18, 2013
    Was nerves going into the new season having almost been brought to tears at the end of Season 1. TellTale have already got me on edge waiting for Episode 2 to come out. Fantastic start to a fantastic series.
  30. Dec 21, 2013
    The Walking Dead is back and just gloomy, nerve wracking and intriguing as ever.

When something isn't broke you don't fix it, and Walking Dead Season 2 wisely sticks to the tried and true formula that made the first season so successful. One could almost argue it's the most linear chapter yet, however I think in retrospect it's simply a faster paced episode, which is surprising for the
    opening act of the season.

Story wise it continues almost immediately following the end credit sequence of last season's finale, however we quickly jump ahead much farther in time with some pretty major plot threads left in limbo. At this time I can only assume they will be returning to them later in the season, but in this episode there wasn't even as much as a hint that they would be addressed.

As mentioned earlier the gameplay is very linear, but with that being said it does have a strong narrative and is well paced. New characters are introduced with the typical tropes we've been accustomed to from this series. There's the experienced wise man, the hard headed shoot first guy, and of course the one person who just doesn't like you no matter how many times you save them.

These characters all fill the necessary roles to make this story locomotive chug along, but I wouldn't say I found any to be unique or essentially compelling. The only exception possibly being the doctor's teenage daughter, and her actions in this chapter will immediately set off warnings in your mind that will likely be more than foreshadowing.

As far as gameplay is concerned, if you're a veteran of this series then you know exactly what to expect. There's a balanced mix of action QTEs, point-n-click and light puzzle solving. The actions sequences felt slightly changed up with new button sequences, but more importantly I felt they were a tad more forgiving with player input. One problem I had with the previous season and which still remains is there feels like a more than slight input lag when it comes to moving the mouse cursor. Maybe it's just my computer, but during action sequences where timing is imperative, I always found the mouse lag frustrating and often detrimental to my progress. Fortunately the dulled reaction times make up for it a bit. On that note I should also mention there are fewer spur of the moment QTEs during mid conversations and narrative sequences. Some will argue this dulls the nerve wracking survival feel of the game, and perhaps it does, however in my opinion it allows you to relax a little during cut scenes without worrying you might have to quickly press a button.

The user interface has been cleaned up slightly and makes for a slightly easier play experience. Not that season 1 was challenging control wise, but this episode felt slightly easier to start playing. I've played the whole series on PC and remember it having more of a console like UI, but that seems to have been corrected this time around.

Overall I found it an enjoyable couple hours of gaming which captivated me more than any film I've seen in recent memory. For the first act it has enough of a cliffhanger to leave you wanting more, although I thought the sneak preview of chapter 2 was actually more interesting. If you're the type who likes to watch an entire season of a show all at once I suggest waiting until the entire season has been released, because if last season is an indicator, the wait between chapters will have you climbing the walls in anticipation.
  31. Dec 23, 2013
    This episode is a great pilot to season two. It is not perfect. For example, the new arrow mechanics feel more like quick time events rather than intense segments that Walking Dead is known for, but to be fair, the arrow mechanics do add to this one moment, but thats it. It is still a blast to play, and I would still recommend it.
  32. Dec 29, 2013
    finally the long awaited second season of telltale's masterpiece The walking dead is here but the question is is it as good as the first season and let me answer yes it is after only 10 minutes of playing you'll be stunned and amazed by the presentation of the game the graphics are a little bit better but you don't play this game for graphics you play it for the story and it is as good so far as the first season and as always it will keep you dying for the next episode to come welldone telltale games
    now we will have the wold among us in a month and the next month we will have the walking dead 2014 seems promising to me already
  33. Dec 29, 2013
    Episode 1 is amazing, better than I expected and a great way to start the new season.
    Gameplay, graphics and how much your involved is improved a lot compared to Season 1 and the story is still going greatly strong.

A MUST HAVE if you finished Season 1.
  34. Feb 5, 2014
    And follows Telltale surprising me again. First with the first episode, now with this incredible sequel.
    This second episode was very short and did not have many choices of options fast but it was still a great episode as the other was.
  35. Dec 29, 2013
    It's exactly what I expected and wanted, in the positive sense. The "interactive story", as the game calls itself, is interesting, thrilling and the characters are faithful.
    Some clipping errors cost the maximum points.

Telltale, I want more like this!
  36. Dec 26, 2013
    This episode represents promising characters for the future. The action sequences were exciting and the story seems promising. This episode looks like a great start to the season two!
  37. Jan 21, 2014
    All the gore you want from a zombie game, all the best story aspects from the show you would expect. Pretty good graphics, pretty good sound and gameplay. Overall a great game.
  38. Feb 15, 2014
    http://bit.ly/1g6G8l0 Personally I can't wait for Clem's story to continue. Telltale have raised the bar set by Season 1 and look to keep on raising it higher and higher. These horrible events have shaped Clementine and destroyed every little scrap of "little girl" she had in her. All that remains is a survivor.
  39. Dec 21, 2013
    Boy, there was a lot of expectation to live up to after Telltale’s renowned first season. And I am happy to say they met that expectation with good success. The second season of The Walking Dead immediately throws the player back into the harsh realities of this fantasy world, offering twists that are truly unexpected, and new characters that are almost as loveable as the first season’s.

While there were one or two graphical bugs to begin, those bugs did not defer the story, which is a tough one to grasp at first. On the subject of the story, this first episode does not meet the same level of story produced from the first episode of the original season, but it is safe to assume that it makes a suitable precursor to the remaining episodes, adding with it a very itching cliff-hangar for the next episode.

In a nutshell, if you loved Telltales’ first season, you will most certainly love the second; be prepared for those twists!
  40. Jan 17, 2014
    The Walking Dead S2 Episode 1 hasn't got any difference even when you load the save from S1, but I hope that will change in later episodes. Good start, Telltale!
  41. Dec 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is just great. The story is great and the characters are very well written. Yes I do not feel as connected to them as I did with the last season but that's because the new season just started and I am sure by the next episode I will be as connected to them as I was with the other people in the group last season (never as much as Lee of course). I am excited to see where all this is going. This is a very strong opening to a another great season from Telltale Games and I am excited that we get the opportunity to play this great great game. Expand
  42. Dec 20, 2013
    What made this episode for me was Sam the dog. Heartbreaking and it showed us Telltale isn't afraid to push boundaries. Excellent dialogue as usual and improved action sequences. The only significant flaw for me is the choices you make still don't really affect the course of the narrative.
  43. Jan 23, 2014
    Thank you very much to the developers of this great game!
    I am waiting for next seasons 3, 4, 5 etc )
    at what programming language you wrote this wonderful game?
  44. Dec 23, 2013
    This series is just getting better and better.

Amazing new characters, shocking moments and excellent art style. I just can't wait for the next episode.
  45. Dec 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The new episode of The Walking Dead is better than ever before. There both intense and thrilling scenes [the break-in and the arm stitching scene] and many surprises like when the dog bites you in the arm]. The only con is that playing the game feels a little passive and the choices doesn't seem to matter at all until the end of the episode. Expand
  46. Dec 31, 2013
    Where do I start? Telltale Games have done it again! The gameplay is just- oooh! A bliss! I loved Season One. Heres the plot: Several months after the events of "No Time Left", Clementine is travelling with Omid and a visibly pregnant Christa after it's assumed that they reunited outside of Savannah. Stopping at a public restroom next to Gil's Pitstop, the trio discuss the name of Christa's unborn child before deciding to clean up. After heading into the female restroom, Clementine puts her gun down and begins to clean herself up but accidentally drops her bottle of water and heads into a stall to retrieve it. After retrieving it, she hears someone coming in. Having left her gun by the sink, Clementine stays in the stall as the stranger, Michelle, retrieves the weapon. However, Clementine accidentally makes a noise, causing Michelle to coax her out at gunpoint and demand that Clementine hands over her possessions. Suddenly, Omid enters the room and realizes what is going on. He takes a stealthy approach and sneaks toward Michelle, but the door closes loudly, causing Michelle's reflexes to turn and shoot, killing Omid. Christa suddenly runs in while Michelle immediately drops the gun and apologizes. Christa ultimately kills her with a shot to the abdomen before cradling Omid's body.

The scene then cuts to sixteen months later, where Clementine and Christa (who is no longer pregnant) are seen sitting around a campfire in an attempt at cooking a weasel they caught and killed earlier on, evidently in a solemn mood with plans to head towards Wellington where Christa believes it may be safer. Soon Christa heads off to look for more firewood, whilst Clementine's left to tend the fire. Searching through her backpack, she finds the other half of the Everett Family photo of Lee that he had torn off in "A New Day" and looks upon it sadly, before finding her old drawing of Kenny, Katjaa, and Duck and again looking upon it with a solemn attitude, before eventually finding a lighter which she uses to tend to the fire. After fueling it with a nearby log, Clementine hears a noise not far from the camp and finds Christa being held at gunpoint by two bandits, who demand to know whether or not there is anyone with her. Given the option of either sneaking away or throwing a rock at Winston (one of the bandits) in order to distract them, Winston chases after Clementine and attempts to restrain her, though she's able to break free by pushing Winston into the reach of a nearby walker, which then grabs and eventually kills him while Clementine is approached by several other walkers which emerge from the woods. Backing away in fear, Clementine falls into a nearby river and is taken downstream by the current until she passes out.

The next day, she wakes up on the banks of the river, and after a brief trek through the woods, she encounters a dog named Sam, alongside an abandoned campsite which presumably had once belonged to Sam's owners. After a brief search around the area, Sam begins to bark at a walker tied to a tree with a knife sticking out of its arm. After Clementine remembers some words Lee told her before his demise, she beats it with a large branch and retrieves the knife which is still sharp. There's also a trash can and, after searching it, Clementine finds a can of beans. After using the knife to pry open the can, Sam will begin to beg. After a choice to feed him or not, Sam will attack Clementine, biting her on the arm. After grabbing her knife, a rock, or nothing, Clementine stabs, punches and/or beats Sam multiple times until she successfully kicks him where he is pierced by a metal frame in his torso and hind leg. Clementine has the choice of killing him or leaving him to die.

Clementine eventually heads off with a severely wounded arm and eventually ends up almost passing out from exhaustion in the woods, only to realize that she's surrounded by several walkers. Attempting to flee, she's almost overwhelmed by a walker only to be saved by Luke and Pete, who begin to carry her off. Suddenly noticing the wound on Clementine's arm, however, Luke initially assumes it to be a walker bite and begins to discuss with Pete over what to do, only for Clementine to tell them that it was a dog bite. Still skeptical, Luke and Pete continue arguing if they should leave her here or not to. Pete eventually decides to give her the benefit of the doubt and take her to their cabin, where she can be seen to by their doctor. Again exhausted and wounded, Clementine passes out and eventually stirs from consciousness only to wake up as several other people argue over what to do with her. Noticing someone with an uncanny resemblance to Kenny, Clementine is initially surprised and causes the individual, revealed to be Nick, to become startled and accidentally fire off their gun close to Clementine's proximity. After further arguing between the group and herself over the origin of her wound, Clementine is examined by Carlos. BEST TWD EVER!
  47. Jan 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. As a big fan of Season 1 this is a great sequel - still maintaining a good storyline and manages to surprise you. I found the dog all of a sudden revolting against you very random and totally unnecessary but aside from that i really enjoyed it, even though it was short compared to previous episodes. Expand
  48. Dec 20, 2013
    Telltale have once again created another great game. I was a little unsure as to what it would be like to play as Clementine but Episode 1 has shown me that Season 2 will be another fantastic series from Telltale. I give it a 9 out of 10 as i wish that there was more chances to be able to talk to the new characters to get to know them as the lack of dialogue options make the S2 E1 30mins shorter than S1 E1 as you got more chance to talk to everyone and get to know them a little better. Expand
  49. Dec 25, 2013
    BEST GAME EVER. Story is too great, the characters are strong, (Clem is the best) and the gameplay is easy but funny... Thank you Telltale. You are fantastic.
  50. Jan 15, 2014
    A really great start to the Second Season. Telltale has done it again with this one. It truly is a beautiful experience. Hopefully the following episodes will be just as great as this first one. And I truly believe that they will.
  51. Dec 22, 2013
    Congrats Good job, Tell Tale Games, you did it. The beginning is great and the whole game looks more interactive and even if you do your best, this game will be good challenge for your mind and feelings. I highly recommend it.
  52. Dec 22, 2013
    While the first episode of this season of Telltale's epic adaptation of The Walking Dead WAS one of the most depressing things I've ever experienced in my tenure as a gamer, it was such in a very good way. The writer's have again managed to pull huge amounts of emotion from the player in a relatively small amount of play time, while staying faithful to Clementine's path, and delivering a gripping story. The absence of Lee is felt in nearly every aspect of the first episode, and guilt for the more recent loss of friends is pervasive throughout. Telltale did an amazing job of painting an atmosphere of complete and utter hopelessness, then brushing in something hopeful, this is an undeniable success. I believe this season will have far more impact than it's predecessor, and end on a note of strength and stability, likely leaving it open for Season 3. Expand
  53. Dec 29, 2013
    TellTale Games Second Season starts poor, lost Clementine out on dark and dangerous path. Alone and scared, she will meet some very unusual, but well written, characters along the way, including a seemingly nice dog that apparently has a voracious appetite for canned beans. Overall, I was quite pleased with the pacing and dangers that Clementine finds herself in during the game's almost 2 hour playthrough. Can't wait for the next episodes to arrive. Great job, TellTale! Expand
  54. Jan 6, 2014
    This game is so aweasome and i cried so much.THis game is the you haters .|,
    dawawdawfawfawfawfawfawfawfawfwafawfawfawfawfawfawfawfawfawdwadawdawdaw
  55. Jan 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This was a fantastic way to start the new season. I was very skeptical about Clem being the player controlled character for two reasons

1. I was afraid Telltale would tone down the intensity of the game because violence against children is frowned upon most of the time.
    2. I was not sure how good the dialogue would be if you played as a 12 year old.

Telltale answered both of those problems right off the bat and it really helped the game. The horrible things Clementine has to endure shows that Telltale didn't miss a beat with keeping it almost more brutal then the first one, and this really helps add to the hopeless atmosphere that keeps me playing these games. It shows that in this world, the dead don't discriminate (much like the scene from the first where Duck got bitten) and its your own survival at any cost, even if a little girl may die. My other issue with Clem being the main character was nullified too when it cut forward like a year. Clem is very mature in this, and her dialogue options reflects this. She has the will to survive, and its nice to see the transition from the innocent little girl into a brave survivalist badass. I know a lot of people say the characters are bland but this is just the first episode and I won't really judge them until later. They haven't really had very much time to develop just yet.

All in all, this was fantastic. It was gritty, depressing and very realistic to what I would expect to see in a real zombie apocalypse. Can't wait for episode 2.
  56. Feb 5, 2014
    Too short and unsatisfying but my love for Telltale Games and The walking dead franchise gives me hope. It can get better and it will. It will probably as good as the first season.
  57. Mar 11, 2014
    Great Beginning to the season 2 of The Walking Dead Game, I had doubts about this season but the theme, surprises and the overall plot makes me feel very positive about the season. So far it looks like Season 2 Could be better than its predecessor.
  58. Mar 14, 2014
    Fantástico do inicio ao fim, a história começa já começa a mil com cenas de ação, desespero, a clem já com uma maior maturidade, tendo que aguentar tudo aquilo sem o lee para ajudar, o modo que a clem amadureceu foi espetacular também, muito bom, esse jogo está bem melhor que o seriado, perfeito.
  59. Mar 27, 2014
    First of all the previous game (more like an interactive story) was superb, one of the only media (including movies) that got me to feel real emotion towards the characters and if you didn't get to play it, DO IT NOW!

With this in mind, telltale did a great job at making a sequel for the first game which I thought was impossible.
    I wont reveal anything significant, but lets just say
    this sequel is great and should be played.
    This product is worth it!

1. Feb 16, 2014
    A gripping opener that suggests TWD will zombie-dodge tricky second season syndrome. [March 2014, p.75]
  2. Feb 14, 2014
    TellTale has been using and refining the same engine over multiple games and there are still some really awful bugs. Not game breaking by any means, but when non-interactive character models appear, stock still, in the middle of a room it breaks my focus on the story
  3. Feb 12, 2014
    Impossible to judge in isolation, but definitely a good start. [March 2014, p.73]