8.6

1. Mar 5, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Did not care for episode 2. It was essentially 1 long cutscene with very little interaction. No puzzles or problem solving to speak of. I think the hardest thing you had to do was find an ornament for a Xmas tree.

The ending was forced and pointless. It was quite clear that the game is pushing you to surrender, even if you try to stand up for yourself and fight, you'll get a couple of your friends killed and are forced to surrender anyway. I was looking for the option right at the end labelled "give me the damn gun". And now it looks like in the next chapter we're playing nice with our captures. Yeah. Right.

Sorry Telltale. I very much enjoyed Season 1, with it's clever puzzles and difficult choices. Season 2 thus far has been a poor imitation. Hope it improves.
  2. Mar 4, 2014
    More of the same... unfortunately. While the devs listened and made some of the characters a little less insufferable, the story, setting and atmosphere all suffer from the last episode's problems. Plot holes and logic errors are scattered all over the episode, made ever so glaring near the end of the episode. Worse is the fact that there is little actual GAMEPLAY this time around, with much of the episode taking place in interactive cutscenes or QTE's. The bunch of misfits Clem is stuck with are still a bunch of lazy and incompetent slackers, opting to send Clem off to do everything--including zombie killing duty it seems. The only person to be sympathetic this time around is the complete **** from E1, and that quickly nose dives as she becomes just as self absorbed as the rest. Only when you near the end do you get a glimmer of hope that you might be able to join up with competent people, but we all know that can't last: we're only in Act two of these dreary season after all.

The realism and immersion is utterly destroyed when you realize they are trying to have the player do all the things Lee did in S1, but in the body of an 11 year old girl. There's acceptable disbelief for story and gameplay's sake, and then there is just plain embarrassing writing. The character model for Clem is clunky and robotic rather than natural, and facial expressions appear to have been recycled from Season 1 characters. Clem's voice actress is so damn bland: I think she can do an excellent job if given proper direction but the monkeys writing this drivel seem to have told her to give her best impression of a adolescent robot. I understand that they want to make the dialogue "neutral" so everyone can feel like they're Clem, but the charm of S1 was choosing how Lee acted and acting out the role we wanted to play; It wasn't BEING Lee. We saw how Lee's character responded to events in the way WE chose. "Being the character" only really works with a silent protagonist guys: having Clem's delivery be boring and uninteresting leaves me wondering where her damn personality went.

Overall, my expectations were low after E1. Even those low expectations were not met. Avoid.
  3. Mar 5, 2014
    I just got into the show and I'm finding this game to be outstanding! I'm really gladd Telltale has taken it upon themselves to make such a badass game!
  4. Mar 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The Walking Dead: Season Two suffers from the same shortcomings Season 1 did: A lack of meaningful choices and actual gameplay.
    What you get is an interactive tv episode where most of the interaction is talking plus a few action scenes with quick-time events. Occasionally you can control clementine like in a classic adventure game but puzzles and exploration are barely existent. The dialogues between characters are often limited to the minimum and the overall challenge is laughable. Seriously, a three year old could beat this game.

What irks me the most is that the majority of the dialog options and choices don't matter very much and the game will always progress along a given path and you'll always end up at the same spot at the end. The only thing you can influence are the fates of two of the characters and it remains to be seen if that will actually make a big difference in later episodes. I honestly doubt it.
    Other than that you're starting in different places depending on who you went with at the end of episode 1. This has no effect on the storyline because you'll end up at the same place with exactly the same crowd after in the 4th chapter.

What's also a bit annoying is that you can't skip any cutscenes so if you replay scenes you're bound to sit and watch all dialogues again. Bad choice in my opinion because the writing is certainly not THAT good.

Regarding the storyline: I found it interesting enough but I didn't like the way it went because I would've made a few choices differently than I was allowed to do. I know that there are limits to how much diversity you build into such a game, but sometimes I was asking myself why I just didn't watch the show instead.
    All in all the episode is rather short. It took me just about 2 hours to complete it.
  5. Mar 7, 2014
    I think this game started with the wrong foot when the developers introduced us to the group of the most unlikable people ever.
    This episode tries hard to recover from that, but its tough to empatize with a doctor who denies treatment to a 10 years old girl, a guy that throws you to the floor because you got bitten, and an angry unfaithful pregnant lady. The rest of the group is so bland
    its not even worth mentioning, and everyone is so self absorbed and useless that you just cant care about anyone you're with.
    In a game with little to no gameplay, you need to either have a compelling story or good characters to keep yourself going. This season of The Walking Dead, unfortunately, has neither.
  6. Mar 4, 2014
    It's a really good episode that is full of surprises. It is certainly an improvement over the first episode of the second season, however I can't help but wish it was longer! Definitely worth your time though!
  7. Mar 4, 2014
    The 2nd Episode of Season 2 of The Walking Dead Video Game, is not only the best episode of the game, but is the best piece of multimedia from this franchise, ever. Play it, NOW!
  8. Mar 4, 2014
    One of the strongest episodes of The Walking Dead (the game) all around. Including superb storytelling, with surprises around every corner, questioning moments, to wonder if you are doing the right thing, and new enticing characters, that will make you either love or hate them. Intense story building followed by intense character development followed by exciting action, lets you know that this episode isn't a bad episode. If you thought the story wasn't going anywhere after the Season 2 premiere, you have no idea how much "A House Divided" will affect you mentally; to make you feel most of the time as if you are actually Clementine stuck in this atrocious calamity... 10/10 Expand
  9. Mar 4, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I'm Back!!!!

The next episode of the badass trilogy is here and I'm with Clem, I'm so pumped up right now...
    Anyways so Clem's group, who are real d*cks... don't tell them that. So anyways The group runs away from Carver and Junkie girl from 400 days. We then cut to a bridge where my lookalike "friend" decides to put a bullet in Matt's head he is a friend of mine and he gets thrown off a bridge. Next we cut to a skilodge where Sarita AKA my new girlfriend finds the new group and argues with Walt and Me, but then...
    Clementine is seen, Thank god! So anyhow we then talk for a bit and I explain how I got out of the damn alleyway from that piece of crap Ben but I shot him and ran like hell.
    We then cut to dinner where Clementine has to choose who to eat dinner with, obviously me...
    But then argument 2.0 starts and I get real mad and call Clementine "Duck".....................
    Next the guy Nick the d*ck decides to confess on how he shot Matt to Walter who then choses his fate later in the walker attack.
    But then, Carver and his group including Junkie girl come in with AK-47s and shoot the s**t out of those walker bastards, but then we become hostages to them, well not Luke and me... but Carver then reveals that his could possibly be the father of Rebecca's unborn child. Congratulations Alvin, You are not the father! But then Clementine finds me and I have to save everybody but however she argues that if I shoot, I would cause Alvin to be killed in the process. Which then leaves us at the end of our story arc with another trailer. Overall this episode was awesome, but I loved how I was not dead... the final score for episode 7 is a badass 9.9?10, A game which cannot be missed.
    I'm Kenny from the walking dead and I review it to save lives.
  10. Mar 5, 2014
    This is simply one of the best episodes Telltale has ever made. While the first episode was more of a prologue, this one is different, in a good way. The story is moving forward, the episode is longer, more action, more questions, more everything.
  11. Mar 5, 2014
    I don't really care about what people said that Episode 1 was bad, I think it was good, it had many intense and emotional scenes that I demand from adventure game nowadays. And yes Episode 2 is absolutely better! Love the game, love the character, and yes Clementine! I don't care how long it takes to make the next Episode but I just wish TTG would create more... jumpscare, LOL!
  12. Mar 6, 2014
    Very, very solid 2 hours of gameplay. Not so much decisions this time but some awesome surprises, without giving anything away. Darn cliffhanger makes the waiting for the next episode even harder. Finally the story develops. Deserves best rating.
  13. Mar 6, 2014
    If you're looking for a comparison with episode 1 then I feel:
    Episode 1 started off okay and got good.
    Episode 2 started off good and got awesome.
    A step up from the first episode, and reasonably lengthy.
    Looking forward to episode 3.
  14. Mar 4, 2014
    Awesome second episode! After a great introduction, the plot develops very well, and the bonds with the characters begin to appear. It has a bit better action than the first one in my opinion, and great surprise. Same length 90-120 minutes aprox. Still short I think, but this is what we should expect from the new Telltale Games.
  15. Mar 9, 2014
    For the amount of time between episodes, Episode 2 was lacking in terms of action, writing, and overall content compared to other episodes in my opinion.

The amount of "puzzle" scenes was too few, with most of the player interaction/input happening on dialogue selection/progression scenes. I usually don't mind this, as the story telling is the most interesting part of these games, but
    the actions of our characters this time around left me baffled on a few different instances.

More specifically, the way some of the characters behave does not fit in a world that is 1.5 years into a zombie apocalypse. Was the absurd jump in time in Episode 1 of 16 months necessary?

The "surprise" about halfway through this episode was great, but shouldn't overshadow bad dialogue in a lazy plot. A solid experience, but I expected better.
  16. Mar 4, 2014
    Really great second episode, building from the introduction and presents you with multiple tough choices with a truly gripping storyline that'll keep you on edge throughout.

I had a slight doubt in Telltale with them having 4 games in development and all, but this convinced me otherwise. Best episode in the series.
  17. Mar 18, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Я действительно ждал 2 эпизод 2 сезона "Ходячих", тем более было мое разочарование после прохождения. Кроме чудесного возвращения Кенни в этом эпизоде не было ничего интересного. Возможно этот эпизод воспринимался иначе без следующего эпизода: как ни крути, а прохождение занимает едва ли 2.5 часа и может все сюжетные твисты еще впереди. Но как отдельный эпизод очень скучный, предсказуемый и не всегда логичный. Expand
  18. Mar 5, 2014
    The first episode of The Walking Dead didn't live up to the standards of the sublime first season. It had its moments, sure, but the characters were under-developed and the choices felt flat. Episode 2 is a much better chapter in almost every aspect. It has a ton of incredibly difficult choices, much more character development and while the action sequences are completely uninspired in comparison to The Wolf Among Us, the visuals and framerate have been improved dramatically.
    Episode 2, especially at the end, is a gut-wrenching, devastating and hard to digest ride. You thought that "dog" scene on the first chapter was too much? Well, get ready. This is the kind of content we want Telltale to put up.
  19. Mar 9, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Enviroment is great and new characters were fine but the fact that you cannot change anything pisses me off this season.You cannot save S1 characters, you cannot kill the dog before it bits you, you cannot kill the bad guy or the woman in E2.It is so linear and boring, this season could be an animation series.Save your money and watch it on Youtube.There is no reason what so ever cause everything is set. Expand
  20. Mar 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. like its ups and downs , I feel this is not as good as episode 1
    but for the story,you can play

I am playing this game for the 8th time(season 1 5 epsisodes + DLC + season 2 2 episodes)
    it became routine;people fight
    Prolonging a game for 2 years is not good at all
    release all episodes at once once in a year
    Addiction gone to madness and I am not enjoying the game anymore

I have noticed one change;we can stop long arguments now;it gets irritating
    episode is a little longer

overall it offers nothing new,
    The choices does not alter the main game,so it does not matter what choices you make;its only the way people interact changes

The game gets predictive & routine
    misunderstandings & arguments

If you didnt play,stop reading now

Spoilers ahead: " As predicted by users,Kenny returns
  21. Mar 5, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It was fantastic during all the episode. I've been waiting it for a long time and it was not in vain. "A House Divided" is stronger than the Season's Two start, it is more drama, more feelings, more... blood, maybe. Anyway, i do always ask "What's next?" after chapters like that. But now I'll ask "Who's next".
    Perfect work, Telltale. Thanks for it.
  22. Mar 9, 2014
    I play the Walking Dead with my wife, and after being addicted to the first Walking Dead game I'm afraid to say the appeal is waning. In the first game the choices you made actually mattered; however in this game it simply doesn't feel like it even makes a difference - the plot or main narrative remains the same. We'll still play it though, and look forward to the next one :).
  23. Mar 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Game play is not as good as season one but, story is extremely exciting.. Much much much better than the first episode.. Kenny's comeback was shocking because Kenny was one of my favorite characters from Season One And he never stood a chance.. Awesome Episode.. Expand
  24. Mar 21, 2014
    The Walking Dead is really great game.Whole series are great and this episode is one of the best.Great story,emotions,it is interesting.I LOVE IT.Hope there will be season 3.I haven't played great game like this for a long time.
  25. Apr 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ok where to start......**Woops, SPOILER ALERT** Right then, I see a lot of mixed reviews when it comes to Tell-Tale's latest installment of visual novel trickery. As a fan of season 1 naturally I was eager to pick up the new seasons material. With my season 1-5 choices in place and my 400 days finished up, I played Ep1 and Ep2 back to back. So let us start by examining the basic facts. The story leaves the end of season 1 with the untimely end of our would-be hero, leaving one damsel in distress as a damsel in cardiac arrest, meanwhile, leaving a whole gape load of questions and plot holes that will hopefully be cleared up as seasons progress...... ok ... so far so good. Plot holes can be good (if curiosity clears it up later). **First Impression** S2:Ep2 We are greeted in the usual Hollywood fashion we have seen in the TT franchise and the familiar bright and faithfully comicy feel that you either love or loath. First it starts out with our newly trained "heroine" been thrown into a myriad of confusing and somewhat bizarre situations, not too astray from our previous season; from bounding over tree stumps like a 11 year old cyber ninja; to sewing your own sutures after being ravaged by a traitorous canine that will attack you regardless of whether you feed it or not........ but after a fair examination of the content, what do we actually have? **Too early to say?** The good points: The story; let's be honest folks, TWD is a beefed up visual novel with a risque approach to illusionist choices.... and that is not a criticism..... it's actually a compliment. Not in a good long time have I been engrossed by such a novel...... and it's all about the plot, the attachment to characters and the "feeling" of pressurised choices that draws you into the "game". It's a refreshing and crispy alternative to the predictable world of generally aesthetic play in apposed to "game" a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules. **Bad points** Please do not expect any true form of competition or alternative objectives, the "games" core story is fixed and as such "watchers" should expect as such. Even the structure of the "game" suggests the feel of story in opposition to play *cough Season 2: Episode 2 etc... *cough*hint. **Final Verdict** Story 9/10, Ambiance 9/10, Visuals 7/10, Controls 6/10, Interactivity 4/10 (sorry but true), bonus points: Shock Value 9/10 **Overall** Not a "must-buy-game" for the masses but if you are hungry for something you can allow yourself to be drawn into, I would give this title a very firm and fine thumbs up...... god it's like waiting for the next episode of Game of Thrones....... 7/10 Expand
  26. Sep 4, 2014
    The argument is not as good or interesting as the first one, but still maintining the things we loved about it. It is a must play if you liked the precuel, and if you still want to keep playing on season 3.
  27. Mar 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This episode may have been the best yet. The only reason it is 9/10 instead of 10/10 is because, as Clem, I kept wanting to say, "They crossed the bridge and are after us! We need to prepare!" but all I could do was ignore the danger and appreciate the fantastic reunion with Kenny. I really didn't like Kenny in season 1. As Lee, Kenny was my rival, but also a hot head and could not always be depended on. But, as Clem, I could not resist hugging Kenny. Great episode, but I just wish I could have properly expressed my fear over the impending danger. Expand
  28. Mar 8, 2014
    I've got to say, I was incredibly disappointing with EP1 of this season. Bugs, Stupid story, Bad design choices; you name it, the first episode has it. So as you can imagine, my hopes were much lower with this episode; much lower. But I have to say, this is some of the best writing I think I've ever seen from, not just Tell Tale, but from video games as a whole.
    One major problem in the
    last game was the quick-time events; they were awful. Some times in the last game commands wouldn't work and when they did, it was just so you could see Clementine do some dull dodge or hit something. This time, while they haven't been omitted unfortunately, their much better. Everything is quicker and "Gritter", nothing feels like it's for show or that any action you take here is unnecessary, it all looks and feels great.
    The story has also change. Instead of being a life-less A to B, 2 hour walk it's somber look at the group as circumstances change and people are forced to make big calls; including you (Clementine). Everything feels like it will effect the group, no matter how big or small and it's that tension that drives the game to new heights of quality.
    This game also seems to be setting up a new recurring villain, Carver. Carver is **** scary; nothing more needs to be said; you'll have to play it for yourself for why.
    Overall this episode is just amazing. Miles above anything that will come out this month; this episode is the true beginning of season 2.
  29. Jun 14, 2014
    I have really liked The Walking Dead TV, Comic and PC Season 1. I have to agree with some of the negative minded people here now. I completed The last of us on PS3 and really now coming back to season 3 of this.. feels a bit, empty.. You know after TLoU this is sort of empty.

Its cool to follow the story though and I really like Clementine but I'd like to leave all the other eedjits behind.
  30. Aug 20, 2014
    Cheap shot - that's what I have to say. Shame on Telltale Games for taking such cheap shots at our emotions and hoping we'll pour our hearts over the game like the first season had us do. Not a good story progression, Clementine is not very interesting and the characters we are meeting are annoying at best. Not very relatable, I instantly was thinking "I hope this, this and that die at some point". Expand
  31. Mar 9, 2014
    Great episode, as usual. The quality of these tittles remain very consistent throughout the series. The action took a very interesting turn of events..
  32. Mar 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS!!!!

It simply is the best game I ever played. I literally got goosbumbs when I saw Kenny! Like I was really meeting a old friend again whom I thought was dead! 10/10!!
  33. Apr 15, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. [Condensed]

Although we could see the beginning of some heavy and impactful decisions being made in episode one, and saw a few returning tides from Season One, this episode in particular is where things really start to show strain and an emphasis on important decisions is made. There are definitely more choices in this episode than any of the previous ones- in action segments and in plot driven ones alike, you’re forced to make the tough choices nobody likes to be in charge of. No matter what you choose, you’ll most likely regret it- and not always because it was a wrong decision, but simply because you won’t know what may have happened had you not acted as you did. One can only imagine this boosts replayability tenfold, however, you’d have to replay things several times in very similar ways in order to be sure you’re creating the same catalysts and situations that should turn out in nearly the same fashion, or else things could spin off in an entirely new direction. Curses, Telltale, you intelligent devils!

One thing is certain in A House Divided, and this is that your consequences will change the very course of the game. Inevitably, some people are going to die- maybe now, maybe later, and you have somewhat of a say in that. Some people will be disillusioned with you and others impressed. Old and new allies alike will turn to you or against you. Such is the way of this world, it seems. Interestingly enough, you won’t just be dealing with the same old decisions from this episode and this particular season, but from the entire series as a whole- Season One and 400 Days included in varying degrees. Tough choices, tough choices… The connections you build- however shaky or however firm are definitely going to play a large, important role later, as I would imagine the people you form them with will to boot.

Concept: Continue the journey of an adorable little girl and her companions in the desolate, bleak world they now inhabit- fleeing both from the rotten dead and those walking in their path, the living come to kill them or otherwise harm them.

Graphics: These graphics aren’t anything you haven’t already seen seven times over up until this point, and I am sure will be something you will continue to see afterwards as well. However, it must be said that this and the previous episode have been two of the most varied color schemes- especially in comparison to the dreary shades of grey present for the majority of Season One. Don’t let that lift your spirits however- things are far from rosier in outlook…

Sound: Although many voices will seem familiar, they never seem entirely reused- though I am sure they have been. The musical accompaniment underscores the tense moments and action perfectly, and complements the cast work as well as the story itself.

Playability: Easy as ever to grasp, the controls have been refined well this season, and continue to handle good enough for me to thoroughly enjoy the experience beyond the story itself. It’s definitely taken some good cues from Wolf Among Us.

Entertainment: You might not enjoy the choices you’re given, but you can’t doubt the excitement and anticipation their immediate and not-so immediate results bring. Surely this sets the tone for some future episodes, and will be one to remember later as well…

Replay Value: High.

Overall Score: 8.5
  34. Mar 7, 2014
    Way to deliver a powerful, tragic and ultimately heart wrenching episode!! ... Amazing action sequences great pacing,one of the most tense ending sequences and awesome replay value make this one of the best episodes of The Walking Dead ever.
  35. Mar 6, 2014
    Unfortunately this episode fall far short of Season One. Episode 1 of Season 2 was painful for me to play with the lack of continuity between it Season Episode 5.
  36. Mar 11, 2014
    Okay, two things bout the walking dead and they are powerful and beautiful. This game made me cry like a bazillion times! I don't cry, ever,to anything, but man when those people die you feel a strong connection just break. You can chose who you want to be friends with, who you hate, your attitude, its all like a ball of clay ready to be molded into how you would survive in the circumstances lil clementine is in. A house divided was crazy action packed to points were I grab my just in awe and said "CURSE YOU AND YOUR SCRIPTS TELL TALE!" With that said....get it...NOW! Expand
  37. Jun 7, 2014
    So far the season two is getting better and better. The ending always gets me to want more and gives us a surprise here and there. It's great seeing Clementine matured while she was in lee's care.
  38. Apr 13, 2014
    Pros:
    -Action Packed
    -Difficult Choices as usual
    -Great new characters and relationship development
    -Trust issues
    Cons:
    -No Puzzles or any real interaction
    -Feels Linear
  39. Mar 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game caught my attention ever since I watched Pewdiepie played the first season, and so I played the first season and now I'm here in Season 2 Episode 2. Well, this episode was awesome and I FREAKING KNEW KENNY WOULD BE ALIVE, I FREAKING KNEW IT! Anyways it was expected for a Telltale game and having cliffhangers every ending of an episode. It may be long and having you to choose hard decisions, it's still worth your time. Expand
  40. Mar 9, 2014
    I Am A Fan of This Game. Don't get me wrong, I am. So I'll touch on the positives first, no hating BS.

1) The Story line is still intricate as it was in the first Walking Dead series. They take great care to tie up all loose ends, and it's chalk full of twists and action. It's the main reason I come back to this game, to be honest.

2) The Choices you can make are always on
    point, the dialogue options cover everything I would want to say in a given moment/conversation. The plot doesn't have any hiccups depending on the option you choose, it's always a smooth story no matter the choice.

3) Voice Acting has never been a problem in this game. The only person who's voice acting is lackluster is Clem, which is unfortunate, but doesn't detract from the game much. The surrounding characters are excellent.

The Bad:

1) Character Diversity: Is it just me, or are there 2-4 types of characters and that's it? The really-really good guys who the player is supposed to stand behind 100% (Clem, Lee, Omid, Christa, Kenny) , the screw-ups (Ben, Nick, Duck) who seem to be in the game for the sole purpose of messing up to advance the plot, and the middle-of-the-road uniquely bitter/angry/strange people. I can't find an exception, and it's an unfortunate missed-opportunity that detracts a little from the game.

2) Long Pauses: I found the flow of the game was often interrupted by long pauses in the game as the player is forced to search for things that were not pivotal for the plot (the angel on the christmas tree). Sometimes, the conversations dwindled on for too long as well. Just annoying filler.

3) Graphics: I know I know, the graphics are beautiful! A work of breathtaking and innovative art.... for still frames. But over the course of the game, as the initial impression wore off, I feel like the graphics were a detractor. The bug-eyed characters sometimes made me laugh when I was supposed to cry, and the overall lack of realism takes the game down a notch.
  41. Mar 7, 2014
    Once again the developers at Telltale have taken The Walking Dead Game to another level. The tough choices that need to be made often have you questioning yourself, and whether you care for any of the characters. My one and only criticism of the game is that at times it feels a little short. For me, the episodes need to be just that little more longer (and not with cut scene's).
  42. Mar 6, 2014
    BEST EPISODE EVER!! I've never played something so exciting!

The game takes you from start to finish and keeps you glued to the screen with the understanding that our choices will be "vital" ... there is no doubt, a masterpiece!
  43. Mar 8, 2014
    Amazing storytelling. Without spoiling too much, towards the end of the game there was something that happened that made me so mad I wanted to kill some of the characters, which no other game has truly made me feel.
  44. Mar 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. this game is legendery it is the best game ever give it a 9 buy it now ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggwggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Expand
  45. Mar 12, 2014
    Another great Episode of the new season Of the Walking Dead by Telltale, interesting plot, very few boring parts, suspense, shocking surprises and as always shoving happiness in our faces right before snatching it away. only real drawback i can think off is that these new episodes seem to be shorter but its really something i do not mind.
  46. Mar 10, 2014
    A Really good game, season 2 is proving as good as season 1 so far. going to keep following the episodes to the end. it's far better than the tv show!
  47. Mar 14, 2014
    Não sei o que dizer, esse episodio foi um dos melhores da serie, as coisas foram acontecendo com uma certa naturalidade e de surpresa, você não sabia o que ia acontecer muito certo e teve certas partes que me surpreenderam, o único defeito foi ser muito curto e as decisões foram meia boca, de resto, perfeito de mais.
  48. Apr 16, 2014
    Engaging, fun and has a surprise for anyone who enjoys the walking dead game series. Great episode and I can't wait to see what comes next. The scenery in this episode is the best I have seen in the series so far. Not to mention the incredibly scary, Governor type villain Carver, this game is a must buy for any Walking Dead fan.
  49. Apr 20, 2014
    this is one of the best episodes in telltales the walking dead overall. some of the decisions involving loyalty are the hardest decisions I have had to make in the game so far. the characters are developing wonderfully (especially clementine) and the ending to this game is dark and climatic. the only gripe I have is that I don't really have a sense of purpose in the direction of the game yet, but maybe that's just part of what telltale is going for since clementine doesn't really know what to do, but maybe that will change in the next episode and that will no longer be a valid complaint since the game is not over yet Expand
  50. May 1, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Writers from s1 are gone and the story became much worse. Amount of times Clementine should've died but was saved by a miracle is so high, it becomes difficult to believe to game. Almost all situations feel forced.

Logic has been thrown out of window (why run from zombies when you can shoot at them until they get close and eat you? Also it's such a great idea to use the youngest member of the group in all dangerous events and not even give her a gun!).

While in s1 choices didn't really matter, at least they made difference and short and middle term. In this game -- they just don't. 4rd time in a row I'm being asked about something and the option I choose doesn't matter at all. The person I'm talking to ignores it and script just keeps going.

To prove, typical dialogue:

"Clementine should stay here. She's..."
    "She's what?"
    "She's just a little girl, Luke."
    "Maybe I should stay here."
    "Hmm... Naw. Come on, you can handle a little recon."

*Proceeds to take Clementine on dangerous mission, dismissing 20-something male volunteer.*

Awesome, isn't it?

Things I liked:

Graphics. I find it's graphical style to be really beautiful and unorthodox for videogames.

Immersiveness. Despite the lack of realism, the game is still pretty immersive and makes you care about Clementine.

Also, story is bad in comparison to season 1 of this game. It's still better than in 90% of other videogames.

Generally, I recommend this season for most players. But if lack of internal consistency and logic of story hurts you, this game is probably not for you.
  51. May 15, 2014
    Quite dull. Long cutscenes, very few choices. Most actions are out of your hands. So you are little more than a passive onlooker, with a few choices of action or dialogue here and there. Definitely not as good as Season 1, where you got to act quite a bit more.
  52. Jun 4, 2014
    the game is good, but given each episode is about 1hr of fun & then you have to wait several months for the next episode is simply ridiculous & unacceptable. This is the last season of this game, which I have bought. Every time a new episode is released, I don't remember anymore what was happening in the last one.
    For me this is unacceptable.
  53. Jun 12, 2014
    Wow, What an amazing turn around after episode one. This episode Heavily Relies on choice, there is so many ways to play this episode (probably the most in a telltale episode ever) and the writing is still spot on.
    There are really tense moments in the big decisions and a few small ones too. Theres fan service that brought a tear to my eye and it has the most tense ending I've ever
    experienced in a walking dead episode. (not counting episode 5 season 1). Definitely one of the best episodes from telltale. Expand

1. Apr 10, 2014
    Another episode comes and goes, but the stale formula remains the same. It is ‘survivors of a global catastrophe fight amongst themselves’ multiplied by ‘get your hands off the mouse, we’ll play the game for you’.
    Perfect story, perfect direction, not-so-perfect gameplay. [Issue #240]
  3. Mar 25, 2014
    More action-oriented, richer but mainly more thrilling than its first episode. The Walking Dead is in good shape. Besides, House Divided is one of those episodes where you feel your gameplay decisions actually make a difference. If only its characters grew up.