8.6

1. Mar 4, 2014
    It's a really good episode that is full of surprises. It is certainly an improvement over the first episode of the second season, however I can't help but wish it was longer! Definitely worth your time though!
  2. Mar 6, 2014
    Very, very solid 2 hours of gameplay. Not so much decisions this time but some awesome surprises, without giving anything away. Darn cliffhanger makes the waiting for the next episode even harder. Finally the story develops. Deserves best rating.
  3. Mar 5, 2014
    I just got into the show and I'm finding this game to be outstanding! I'm really gladd Telltale has taken it upon themselves to make such a badass game!
  4. Mar 4, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I'm Back!!!!

The next episode of the badass trilogy is here and I'm with Clem, I'm so pumped up right now...
    Anyways so Clem's group, who are real d*cks... don't tell them that. So anyways The group runs away from Carver and Junkie girl from 400 days. We then cut to a bridge where my lookalike "friend" decides to put a bullet in Matt's head he is a friend of mine and he gets thrown off a bridge. Next we cut to a skilodge where Sarita AKA my new girlfriend finds the new group and argues with Walt and Me, but then...
    Clementine is seen, Thank god! So anyhow we then talk for a bit and I explain how I got out of the damn alleyway from that piece of crap Ben but I shot him and ran like hell.
    We then cut to dinner where Clementine has to choose who to eat dinner with, obviously me...
    But then argument 2.0 starts and I get real mad and call Clementine "Duck".....................
    Next the guy Nick the d*ck decides to confess on how he shot Matt to Walter who then choses his fate later in the walker attack.
    But then, Carver and his group including Junkie girl come in with AK-47s and shoot the s**t out of those walker bastards, but then we become hostages to them, well not Luke and me... but Carver then reveals that his could possibly be the father of Rebecca's unborn child. Congratulations Alvin, You are not the father! But then Clementine finds me and I have to save everybody but however she argues that if I shoot, I would cause Alvin to be killed in the process. Which then leaves us at the end of our story arc with another trailer. Overall this episode was awesome, but I loved how I was not dead... the final score for episode 7 is a badass 9.9?10, A game which cannot be missed.
    I'm Kenny from the walking dead and I review it to save lives.
  5. Mar 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Game play is not as good as season one but, story is extremely exciting.. Much much much better than the first episode.. Kenny's comeback was shocking because Kenny was one of my favorite characters from Season One And he never stood a chance.. Awesome Episode.. Expand
  6. Mar 21, 2014
    The Walking Dead is really great game.Whole series are great and this episode is one of the best.Great story,emotions,it is interesting.I LOVE IT.Hope there will be season 3.I haven't played great game like this for a long time.
  7. Mar 4, 2014
    The 2nd Episode of Season 2 of The Walking Dead Video Game, is not only the best episode of the game, but is the best piece of multimedia from this franchise, ever. Play it, NOW!
  8. Mar 5, 2014
    This is simply one of the best episodes Telltale has ever made. While the first episode was more of a prologue, this one is different, in a good way. The story is moving forward, the episode is longer, more action, more questions, more everything.
  9. Mar 5, 2014
    I don't really care about what people said that Episode 1 was bad, I think it was good, it had many intense and emotional scenes that I demand from adventure game nowadays. And yes Episode 2 is absolutely better! Love the game, love the character, and yes Clementine! I don't care how long it takes to make the next Episode but I just wish TTG would create more... jumpscare, LOL!
  10. Mar 4, 2014
    One of the strongest episodes of The Walking Dead (the game) all around. Including superb storytelling, with surprises around every corner, questioning moments, to wonder if you are doing the right thing, and new enticing characters, that will make you either love or hate them. Intense story building followed by intense character development followed by exciting action, lets you know thatOne of the strongest episodes of The Walking Dead (the game) all around. Including superb storytelling, with surprises around every corner, questioning moments, to wonder if you are doing the right thing, and new enticing characters, that will make you either love or hate them. Intense story building followed by intense character development followed by exciting action, lets you know that this episode isn't a bad episode. If you thought the story wasn't going anywhere after the Season 2 premiere, you have no idea how much "A House Divided" will affect you mentally; to make you feel most of the time as if you are actually Clementine stuck in this atrocious calamity... 10/10 Expand
  11. Mar 4, 2014
    Awesome second episode! After a great introduction, the plot develops very well, and the bonds with the characters begin to appear. It has a bit better action than the first one in my opinion, and great surprise. Same length 90-120 minutes aprox. Still short I think, but this is what we should expect from the new Telltale Games.
  12. Mar 6, 2014
    If you're looking for a comparison with episode 1 then I feel:
    Episode 1 started off okay and got good.
    Episode 2 started off good and got awesome.
    A step up from the first episode, and reasonably lengthy.
    Looking forward to episode 3.
  13. Mar 4, 2014
    Really great second episode, building from the introduction and presents you with multiple tough choices with a truly gripping storyline that'll keep you on edge throughout.

I had a slight doubt in Telltale with them having 4 games in development and all, but this convinced me otherwise. Best episode in the series.
  14. Mar 5, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It was fantastic during all the episode. I've been waiting it for a long time and it was not in vain. "A House Divided" is stronger than the Season's Two start, it is more drama, more feelings, more... blood, maybe. Anyway, i do always ask "What's next?" after chapters like that. But now I'll ask "Who's next".
    Perfect work, Telltale. Thanks for it.
  15. Mar 5, 2014
    The first episode of The Walking Dead didn't live up to the standards of the sublime first season. It had its moments, sure, but the characters were under-developed and the choices felt flat. Episode 2 is a much better chapter in almost every aspect. It has a ton of incredibly difficult choices, much more character development and while the action sequences are completely uninspired inThe first episode of The Walking Dead didn't live up to the standards of the sublime first season. It had its moments, sure, but the characters were under-developed and the choices felt flat. Episode 2 is a much better chapter in almost every aspect. It has a ton of incredibly difficult choices, much more character development and while the action sequences are completely uninspired in comparison to The Wolf Among Us, the visuals and framerate have been improved dramatically.
    Episode 2, especially at the end, is a gut-wrenching, devastating and hard to digest ride. You thought that "dog" scene on the first chapter was too much? Well, get ready. This is the kind of content we want Telltale to put up.
  16. Mar 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This episode may have been the best yet. The only reason it is 9/10 instead of 10/10 is because, as Clem, I kept wanting to say, "They crossed the bridge and are after us! We need to prepare!" but all I could do was ignore the danger and appreciate the fantastic reunion with Kenny. I really didn't like Kenny in season 1. As Lee, Kenny was my rival, but also a hot head and could not always be depended on. But, as Clem, I could not resist hugging Kenny. Great episode, but I just wish I could have properly expressed my fear over the impending danger. Expand
  17. Mar 8, 2014
    I've got to say, I was incredibly disappointing with EP1 of this season. Bugs, Stupid story, Bad design choices; you name it, the first episode has it. So as you can imagine, my hopes were much lower with this episode; much lower. But I have to say, this is some of the best writing I think I've ever seen from, not just Tell Tale, but from video games as a whole.
    One major problem in the
    One major problem in the last game was the quick-time events; they were awful. Some times in the last game commands wouldn't work and when they did, it was just so you could see Clementine do some dull dodge or hit something. This time, while they haven't been omitted unfortunately, their much better. Everything is quicker and "Gritter", nothing feels like it's for show or that any action you take here is unnecessary, it all looks and feels great.
    The story has also change. Instead of being a life-less A to B, 2 hour walk it's somber look at the group as circumstances change and people are forced to make big calls; including you (Clementine). Everything feels like it will effect the group, no matter how big or small and it's that tension that drives the game to new heights of quality.
    This game also seems to be setting up a new recurring villain, Carver. Carver is **** scary; nothing more needs to be said; you'll have to play it for yourself for why.
    Overall this episode is just amazing. Miles above anything that will come out this month; this episode is the true beginning of season 2.
  18. Mar 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS!!!!

It simply is the best game I ever played. I literally got goosbumbs when I saw Kenny! Like I was really meeting a old friend again whom I thought was dead! 10/10!!
  19. Mar 7, 2014
    Way to deliver a powerful, tragic and ultimately heart wrenching episode!! ... Amazing action sequences great pacing,one of the most tense ending sequences and awesome replay value make this one of the best episodes of The Walking Dead ever.
  20. Mar 11, 2014
    Okay, two things bout the walking dead and they are powerful and beautiful. This game made me cry like a bazillion times! I don't cry, ever,to anything, but man when those people die you feel a strong connection just break. You can chose who you want to be friends with, who you hate, your attitude, its all like a ball of clay ready to be molded into how you would survive in theOkay, two things bout the walking dead and they are powerful and beautiful. This game made me cry like a bazillion times! I don't cry, ever,to anything, but man when those people die you feel a strong connection just break. You can chose who you want to be friends with, who you hate, your attitude, its all like a ball of clay ready to be molded into how you would survive in the circumstances lil clementine is in. A house divided was crazy action packed to points were I grab my just in awe and said "CURSE YOU AND YOUR SCRIPTS TELL TALE!" With that said....get it...NOW! Expand
  21. Mar 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game caught my attention ever since I watched Pewdiepie played the first season, and so I played the first season and now I'm here in Season 2 Episode 2. Well, this episode was awesome and I FREAKING KNEW KENNY WOULD BE ALIVE, I FREAKING KNEW IT! Anyways it was expected for a Telltale game and having cliffhangers every ending of an episode. It may be long and having you to choose hard decisions, it's still worth your time. Expand
  22. Mar 6, 2014
    BEST EPISODE EVER!! I've never played something so exciting!

The game takes you from start to finish and keeps you glued to the screen with the understanding that our choices will be "vital" ... there is no doubt, a masterpiece!
  23. Mar 8, 2014
    Amazing storytelling. Without spoiling too much, towards the end of the game there was something that happened that made me so mad I wanted to kill some of the characters, which no other game has truly made me feel.
  24. Mar 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. this game is legendery it is the best game ever give it a 9 buy it now ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggwggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Expand
  25. Mar 12, 2014
    Another great Episode of the new season Of the Walking Dead by Telltale, interesting plot, very few boring parts, suspense, shocking surprises and as always shoving happiness in our faces right before snatching it away. only real drawback i can think off is that these new episodes seem to be shorter but its really something i do not mind.
  26. Mar 14, 2014
    Não sei o que dizer, esse episodio foi um dos melhores da serie, as coisas foram acontecendo com uma certa naturalidade e de surpresa, você não sabia o que ia acontecer muito certo e teve certas partes que me surpreenderam, o único defeito foi ser muito curto e as decisões foram meia boca, de resto, perfeito de mais.
  27. Apr 16, 2014
    Engaging, fun and has a surprise for anyone who enjoys the walking dead game series. Great episode and I can't wait to see what comes next. The scenery in this episode is the best I have seen in the series so far. Not to mention the incredibly scary, Governor type villain Carver, this game is a must buy for any Walking Dead fan.
  28. Jun 7, 2014
    So far the season two is getting better and better. The ending always gets me to want more and gives us a surprise here and there. It's great seeing Clementine matured while she was in lee's care.
  29. Jun 12, 2014
    Wow, What an amazing turn around after episode one. This episode Heavily Relies on choice, there is so many ways to play this episode (probably the most in a telltale episode ever) and the writing is still spot on.
    There are really tense moments in the big decisions and a few small ones too. Theres fan service that brought a tear to my eye and it has the most tense ending I've ever experienced in a walking dead episode. (not counting episode 5 season 1). Definitely one of the best episodes from telltale.

1. Apr 10, 2014
    Another episode comes and goes, but the stale formula remains the same. It is ‘survivors of a global catastrophe fight amongst themselves’ multiplied by ‘get your hands off the mouse, we’ll play the game for you’.
    Perfect story, perfect direction, not-so-perfect gameplay. [Issue #240]
  3. Mar 25, 2014
    More action-oriented, richer but mainly more thrilling than its first episode. The Walking Dead is in good shape. Besides, House Divided is one of those episodes where you feel your gameplay decisions actually make a difference. If only its characters grew up.