8.1

1. Nov 6, 2012
    I am not a huge fan of point-and-click adventures, but i really love this one!
    The story of the melancholic clown and his pet has great moments most of them funny but also some sad.
    I am not a huge fan of point-and-click adventures, but i really love this one!
    The game looks amazing with its handdrawn backrounds and livley animated characters. The sound... That seems to be a problem in the english version but for the german version I can say that thevoice actiong is amazing and the music ( which is available at the publishers page) is wonderful.
    I had soem problems with the riddles though some of them are really logical and some are just chaotic.
    But personally I can oversee these flaws, because when I think back at this game, I have to start smiling thinking of the good time I had and then I turn on the soundtrack think about the stunning ending!
  2. Dec 19, 2013
    I love sad Clowns. So i love it. The Game is wonderful illustrated. Good Story, nice Characters. And the best of it is the Main Character, the voices...and i fell tears ofer my skin. :D

1. Jul 18, 2014
    The Whispered World isn’t for everyone but fans of the genre may find a nostalgic treat in Sadwicks’ lengthy journey.
  2. Jan 3, 2011
    If you are really, really longing for a 2D adventure with lovely hand-drawn graphics, then you'll enjoy The Whispered World for a couple of days. But chances are you'll quickly stop playing and immerse in a much more exciting activity – rummaging through the game's data folder in search of beautiful backgrounds for your desktop.
  3. Dreadful voices. [Aug 2010, p.83]