Thrillville: Off the Rails PC

3.3

1. Nov 23, 2016
    Nizer Dizer, it was fun, you had plenty of freedom playing this game, you could make incredibly random theme parks and even flirt with robots! :O It took part of my childhood and took a lot of time playing to finish this game. It was a good experience for me. 10/10
  2. Jan 22, 2014
    This game is surprisingly fun, even if it was marketed for kids. I honestly got this game as a gag gift but now find myself with plenty of well spent hours on the game. Only complaints is that there is no auto save.
  3. AnonymousMC
    Jul 19, 2009
    This honestly isn't a horrible game. Most kids will like this game. For teens like myself, it honestly depends. Gamers who care about a total money or strategy game can forget it. If you are someone who likes to try anything or is looking for some new game without any expectations it can be worth getting. Just don't pay more than 30 bucks for it.

1. I was very pleasantly surprised by Thrillville: Off the Rails. Sure it's a family-oriented game, but it was so fun that its kid-friendly nature did not hinder it in the slightest from being fun for gamers of all ages.
    If the game's structure sounds like it would appeal to you, consider giving it a try because (for the most part) the pros outweigh the cons.
  3. The PC version is sometimes difficult to control (the mouse is severely underused, and you’re not given any options for redefining hotkeys), but the game itself is bright and happy and optimistic, it’s well made, and it includes enough content to be well worth its $30 suggested retail price.