Tiny Troopers PC

5.7

1. Sep 27, 2012
    Tiny Troopers has a lot to offer, a lot of bad.

Right from the get-go, the design flaws within the controls are evident; the standard set up being left click to set way points for your units, and right click to shoot in whatever direction you
  2. Jun 15, 2013
    Like all the trash we've come to expect and treasure from Iceberg Studios, Tiny Troopers is no exception. This is one of many games they've made, and they still haven't nailed down how to put together a GUI that actually works well.
  3. Aug 23, 2015
    I played 32 minutes and uninstalled. Dull. Difficult controls. Weird camera sometimes. Little strategy. No charm. No connection to your troops. Just run around and shoot while your squad follows like a centipede. I enjoyed the old Cannon Fodder years ago, and that's why I took a chance on this, but this game is just not very engaging for me.
  4. Aug 10, 2014
    It's a great game but. their are some flaws with it such as the fact that this was made for the pc when it should be only a Ipad game the way it is made

1. Oct 19, 2012
    If you are looking for a strategy game on PC I would highly recommend saving the $10 you would spend on Tiny Troopers and put it towards one of the other excellent RTS games out there.
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    At worst, Tiny Troopers is a forgettable distraction. It works as intended (most of the time), it's easy to get into, and there are some tough missions for those looking for a challenge. It isn't really bad, it's just rather boring.
  3. Oct 3, 2012
    I really can't recommend Tiny Troopers for the PC. Even ignoring my own issues with the trooper design, I think the publisher's are asking a lot and not delivering enough for the $9.99 price tag. While the controls are tight and responsive, I think this title is one better left to the quick play opportunities of the less expensive mobile market.