5.8

1. Sep 27, 2012
    Tiny Troopers has a lot to offer, a lot of bad.

Right from the get-go, the design flaws within the controls are evident; the standard set up being left click to set way points for your units, and right click to shoot in whatever direction you
  2. Jun 15, 2013
    Like all the trash we've come to expect and treasure from Iceberg Studios, Tiny Troopers is no exception. This is one of many games they've made, and they still haven't nailed down how to put together a GUI that actually works well.

If you are looking for a strategy game on PC I would highly recommend saving the $10 you would spend on Tiny Troopers and put it towards one of the other excellent RTS games out there.
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    At worst, Tiny Troopers is a forgettable distraction. It works as intended (most of the time), it's easy to get into, and there are some tough missions for those looking for a challenge. It isn't really bad, it's just rather boring.
  3. Oct 3, 2012
    I really can't recommend Tiny Troopers for the PC. Even ignoring my own issues with the trooper design, I think the publisher's are asking a lot and not delivering enough for the $9.99 price tag. While the controls are tight and responsive, I think this title is one better left to the quick play opportunities of the less expensive mobile market.