7.4

1. May 5, 2012
    Fun for a quick blast, fun to play as a break between more serious stuff. Interface is a bit stupid though, this kind of game you need to control with your keyboard, and you can, but then between waves I need my mouse to buy upgrades or even just to continue to the next wave? Way to take the speed out of the game guys, that's really stupid.
  2. Apr 16, 2014
    I actually enjoyed this game a good amount. The concept is very bland, it's a Space Invader ripoff, but you can get some cool upgrades that keep you entertained. You go to different worlds and fight different enemies, it's basically an advanced Space Invaders with purchasable upgrades (which is probably the best part). Very cool little game here, nothing amazing, and I probably would only pay $4.99 for it (it's currently $9.99), but it's fun for a good amount of time and a good break from other more intense games that require more effort. It can be pretty fast paced and intense itself, but I find it nice to relax to. Expand
  3. AWG
    Jul 9, 2013
    This game is awesome. I don't have to say anything else: to me this game is just awesome. Simple concept, but very funny. And i love the graphics! Very funny.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Apr 16, 2012
    Satisfying. [May 2012, p.105]
    Very nice clone of the old Space Invaders brings plenty inventiveness to the genre and amuses with its retro visuals. [March 2012]