Titan Attacks! PC

7.6

1. May 5, 2012
    Fun for a quick blast, fun to play as a break between more serious stuff. Interface is a bit stupid though, this kind of game you need to control with your keyboard, and you can, but then between waves I need my mouse to buy upgrades or even just to continue to the next wave? Way to take the speed out of the game guys, that's really stupid.
  2. Apr 16, 2014
    I actually enjoyed this game a good amount. The concept is very bland, it's a Space Invader ripoff, but you can get some cool upgrades that keep you entertained. You go to different worlds and fight different enemies, it's basically an advanced Space Invaders with purchasable upgrades (which is probably the best part). Very cool little game here, nothing amazing, and I probably would onlyI actually enjoyed this game a good amount. The concept is very bland, it's a Space Invader ripoff, but you can get some cool upgrades that keep you entertained. You go to different worlds and fight different enemies, it's basically an advanced Space Invaders with purchasable upgrades (which is probably the best part). Very cool little game here, nothing amazing, and I probably would only pay $4.99 for it (it's currently $9.99), but it's fun for a good amount of time and a good break from other more intense games that require more effort. It can be pretty fast paced and intense itself, but I find it nice to relax to. Expand
  3. AWG
    Jul 9, 2013
    This game is awesome. I don't have to say anything else: to me this game is just awesome. Simple concept, but very funny. And i love the graphics! Very funny.
  4. May 5, 2015
    You like Space Invaders? You like Tower Defense games? You like to kill time? Boy, do I have a game for you! While its not the AAA game you might be expecting after reading so far it does deliver on all of the key points. It's challenging, fast paced and has a good progression. The gameplay is practically a direct rip-off of Space Invaders but not in a way they are trying to hide. It'sYou like Space Invaders? You like Tower Defense games? You like to kill time? Boy, do I have a game for you! While its not the AAA game you might be expecting after reading so far it does deliver on all of the key points. It's challenging, fast paced and has a good progression. The gameplay is practically a direct rip-off of Space Invaders but not in a way they are trying to hide. It's more of an homage to what was one of my favorite games. The difference is they add TD elements like being able to upgrade: Bullet damage, cannons, shields etc. In the end a cheap fun game that brought me a lot of nostalgia. Expand
  5. Dec 31, 2015
    Stylish and interesting game. The game is very diverse. The game has many different protective structures and the monsters, the game is dynamic, a lot of different levels.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. PC Gamer UK
    Apr 16, 2012
    Satisfying. [May 2012, p.105]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Mar 22, 2012
    Very nice clone of the old Space Invaders brings plenty inventiveness to the genre and amuses with its retro visuals. [March 2012]