• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Jun 26, 2006
8.1

1. Dec 26, 2011
    When I first played this game, I loved it. It was simple, addictive, fun, and mindless. However, the gameplay NEVER changes, eventually the addictive feeling leaves, and you realize that you're aimlessly trekking across the world for no good reason except to left-click things some more. I always finish a game that I start, but the last 5 hours or so of this was just miserable. The online may be fun, but it's not my sort of thing. I went back and played Diablo 1 after this game and had a lot more fun with it. Expand
  2. Jan 19, 2013
    Horrible and weak, game looks like lazy mix of Sacred and Diablo. What is cheap, always will be, no magic will change it, doesn't matter how good critics can describe it.
  3. FiZ
    Aug 3, 2012
    I'm going to start with the bottom line: This game is garbage. The graphics are dull, the plot is inane and the gameplay is non-existant. There honestly isn't anything to this game beyond clicking on monsters until there's no more monsters. Then you find more monsters to click. Oh, there may have been a potion somewhere in there. I don't care what TQ is or isn't compared to Diablo, it's just mind-numbingly dull and a total waste of time. Expand
  4. Dec 21, 2012
    Not sure how good this game is as the text is so blurry it's unplayable. Unable to read what NPC's are saying. I don't recommend purchasing this game from Steam as it maybe a Steam issue/fault. However will change my review if they ever fix the issue.
  5. Jul 21, 2013
    Only played this game for a couple hours so far and it has been nothing but frustration. First problem is trying to heal in a fight. Nearly every time I click the heal the cursor then disappears and I can't target my char so end up dying a lot. Second problem is also with healing but when not in a fight.. Cursor doesn't disappear but it may as well since it takes repeated attempts to heal my char because it constantly heals my pet even when it's 5 feet away and I have my char targeted.

Third problem is seeing loot. Holding ALT only shows some items on ground. Still have to run cursor all over to see everything. Fourth, there is no char customization at all. It's just "here's a male, here's a female". Could have at least had 2 or 3 of each with different looks to choose from.

Waste of money on an unplayable game.
  6. Sep 30, 2013
    That's a one more action-RPG without any allusion of interesting gameplay or challenge. Only difference between a classes or abilities it's how and with what flash of light you will tear a bunch of pathetic enemy/ After a 30 min. of playing this game I just wanna fall asleep. If you looking for dormitive this game for you.

Titan Quest is a godsend. It has been a while since we’ve played a quality action RPG, and Titan Quest fulfills our expectations perfectly. The game is deep, the combat is enjoyable, the game looks superb and there’s just so much to do. While the game borrows a few gameplay elements from Diablo II, Titan Quest does enough to feel fresh and offers enough variety to ensure that newcomers and fans of the genre will enjoy the experience.
    I think it looks impressive and offers a ton of content, and there are certainly worse games with which to spend your summer days (and there are worse games coming out of new development houses).
  3. One of those rare games where the ratio of time spent to the cost of the game makes for some of the most efficient entertainment this side of "Oblivion" or "Civilization IV."