• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Jun 26, 2006
8.1

1. Dec 26, 2011
    When I first played this game, I loved it. It was simple, addictive, fun, and mindless. However, the gameplay NEVER changes, eventually the addictive feeling leaves, and you realize that you're aimlessly trekking across the world for no good reason except to left-click things some more. I always finish a game that I start, but the last 5 hours or so of this was just miserable. The onlineWhen I first played this game, I loved it. It was simple, addictive, fun, and mindless. However, the gameplay NEVER changes, eventually the addictive feeling leaves, and you realize that you're aimlessly trekking across the world for no good reason except to left-click things some more. I always finish a game that I start, but the last 5 hours or so of this was just miserable. The online may be fun, but it's not my sort of thing. I went back and played Diablo 1 after this game and had a lot more fun with it. Expand
  2. TravisH.
    Aug 17, 2008
    Too easy, The hardest part of the game was a glitch that made the one boss invincible, even then he couldn't kill us. Fun to goof off in, but nothing that great.
  3. Jan 19, 2013
    Horrible and weak, game looks like lazy mix of Sacred and Diablo. What is cheap, always will be, no magic will change it, doesn't matter how good critics can describe it.
  4. AlecH.
    Jun 29, 2006
    This game completely misses the point of what drew people back over and over again to the Diablo 2 game: Persistent online avatars. Battle.net was free, and the randomly generated items created the ability for a single player to feel like he was doing something meaningful with his time, not just pissing it away playing some game. The online economy, and the online play, are the reason This game completely misses the point of what drew people back over and over again to the Diablo 2 game: Persistent online avatars. Battle.net was free, and the randomly generated items created the ability for a single player to feel like he was doing something meaningful with his time, not just pissing it away playing some game. The online economy, and the online play, are the reason that Diablo 2 is still 30 dollars today, and not some bargain bin product. I would have loved this game, and played it time and again if it had online play. Disappointing, I think I'll go reinstall Diablo 2. Expand
  5. EdoardoD.
    Aug 19, 2006
    It's absolutely similar to Diablo. After years from the pubblication of the Blizzard's game one can assume a game will have something original or be more advanced (AI scripts, action shortcuts, better inventory managmenet, better story...). It's much better Dungeon Siege 1. Graphic is irrelevant.
  6. LukasK.
    Sep 29, 2006
    It's the worst Diablo games that I ever seen. It's boring. Nothing new. It's look awful for requrements that the game want. It's bad really bad.
  7. BobH.
    Jul 21, 2006
    This is perhaps the buggiest PC game released in the last decade. Barely playable, filled with gamestopping bugs, and entirely rushed to the market. If the crashing, graphical corruptions, and quest bugs don't stop your gaming cold, then the character corruption bug surely will!
  8. HenryS.
    Jul 23, 2006
    Be forewarned, this game is extremely buggy in my experience. It crashed almost every 10 minutes of play on both of my machines. The balance is bad imo, especially in legendary. The developers seem to agree, and promise to fix it in future patches. Indicating to me this game was rushed to market. I wouldn't recommend this product at this time.
  9. Aerows
    Jan 8, 2007
    This game receives a two from me due to bugs. 4 patches later, and the game still plays awful for most people. The final slap in the face is the upcoming expansion, which is basically a large collection of things that should have been patched in the first place. It isn't completely without merit (if you can get it installed and it doesn't crash thus corrupting your character) This game receives a two from me due to bugs. 4 patches later, and the game still plays awful for most people. The final slap in the face is the upcoming expansion, which is basically a large collection of things that should have been patched in the first place. It isn't completely without merit (if you can get it installed and it doesn't crash thus corrupting your character) but the bugs, performance problems and lack of features kill it. It is a coulda-woulda-shoulda title. Expand
  10. DerekN.
    Jul 22, 2006
    Warning: this game comes with major bugs. I bought the thing and wasted hours trying (unsuccessuflly) to install the perfect constellation of patches and updates that would allow the "game" to work. It is a collosal waste of time and rip-off. Do not buy this game.
  11. Jeff
    Jul 15, 2007
    Horrible Bugs. I have a computer that goes up and beyond it's requirements yet I get a fatal crash and restart about 5 minutes in. Tech Support is non-existent. Try to borrow from a friend first to see if this works on your comp.
  12. FiZ
    Aug 3, 2012
    I'm going to start with the bottom line: This game is garbage. The graphics are dull, the plot is inane and the gameplay is non-existant. There honestly isn't anything to this game beyond clicking on monsters until there's no more monsters. Then you find more monsters to click. Oh, there may have been a potion somewhere in there. I don't care what TQ is or isn't compared to Diablo, it'sI'm going to start with the bottom line: This game is garbage. The graphics are dull, the plot is inane and the gameplay is non-existant. There honestly isn't anything to this game beyond clicking on monsters until there's no more monsters. Then you find more monsters to click. Oh, there may have been a potion somewhere in there. I don't care what TQ is or isn't compared to Diablo, it's just mind-numbingly dull and a total waste of time. Expand
  13. Dec 21, 2012
    Not sure how good this game is as the text is so blurry it's unplayable. Unable to read what NPC's are saying. I don't recommend purchasing this game from Steam as it maybe a Steam issue/fault. However will change my review if they ever fix the issue.
  14. Jul 21, 2013
    Only played this game for a couple hours so far and it has been nothing but frustration. First problem is trying to heal in a fight. Nearly every time I click the heal the cursor then disappears and I can't target my char so end up dying a lot. Second problem is also with healing but when not in a fight.. Cursor doesn't disappear but it may as well since it takes repeated attempts to healOnly played this game for a couple hours so far and it has been nothing but frustration. First problem is trying to heal in a fight. Nearly every time I click the heal the cursor then disappears and I can't target my char so end up dying a lot. Second problem is also with healing but when not in a fight.. Cursor doesn't disappear but it may as well since it takes repeated attempts to heal my char because it constantly heals my pet even when it's 5 feet away and I have my char targeted.

Third problem is seeing loot. Holding ALT only shows some items on ground. Still have to run cursor all over to see everything. Fourth, there is no char customization at all. It's just "here's a male, here's a female". Could have at least had 2 or 3 of each with different looks to choose from.

Waste of money on an unplayable game.
  15. Sep 30, 2013
    That's a one more action-RPG without any allusion of interesting gameplay or challenge. Only difference between a classes or abilities it's how and with what flash of light you will tear a bunch of pathetic enemy/ After a 30 min. of playing this game I just wanna fall asleep. If you looking for dormitive this game for you.

Titan Quest is a godsend. It has been a while since we’ve played a quality action RPG, and Titan Quest fulfills our expectations perfectly. The game is deep, the combat is enjoyable, the game looks superb and there’s just so much to do. While the game borrows a few gameplay elements from Diablo II, Titan Quest does enough to feel fresh and offers enough variety to ensure that newcomers and fans of the genre will enjoy the experience.
    I think it looks impressive and offers a ton of content, and there are certainly worse games with which to spend your summer days (and there are worse games coming out of new development houses).
  3. One of those rare games where the ratio of time spent to the cost of the game makes for some of the most efficient entertainment this side of "Oblivion" or "Civilization IV."