7.6

1. Apr 27, 2014
    many different cars, many race courses, good graphics of the cars. In the end you have many games in 1, because you can drive everything here, even mowing machines lol.
    The problems are: bad KI and bad implentation of the tuning part of this game. I wanted to tune my cars, but in the end I didnt because of that.
  2. Apr 27, 2014

1. A solid racing game with amazing variety. The new Pro career keeps even the best racers busy for a while. The game feels a bit too familiar, but it is still a great sequel to a classic game. [Feb 2006]
  2. Every year Codemasters puts out a new version, and it's as sure a bet as anything in this industry that it will be even better than last year's--and that once again it will be mostly ignored by U.S. gamers. [Mar 2006, p.44]
  3. Race Driver 3 understands that a processional win from pole is less fulfilling than a hard-fought, championship-saving fifth place from the back of the grid. And though it can’t exactly engineer those situations, it does everything in its power to make them more likely and leave them unpunished. [Mar 2006, p.87]