Toki Tori 2 + PC

7.6

1. Aug 5, 2013
    If you are looking into this game because you liked the first part, I would recommend watching some footage first. This sequel is a lot different than its former game. And I like it, a lot. The game isn't just playing more and more levels anymore, this time the levels are linked to eachother and are one big world with a nice world map. In this world you have to figure everything out forIf you are looking into this game because you liked the first part, I would recommend watching some footage first. This sequel is a lot different than its former game. And I like it, a lot. The game isn't just playing more and more levels anymore, this time the levels are linked to eachother and are one big world with a nice world map. In this world you have to figure everything out for yourself with just 2 moves. The clever part is that there are a lot of animals in the world that interact with your 2 moves and with eachother. This way you can have very hard puzzles with just 2 moves.

In the world there are a lot of routes, you just won't realize that in the beginning of the game. For example, later I figured out that in the very first level you can go in a whole different direction than you would usually do. Add into this that the game looks great, it has a little story, and some challenges for people who are done with the story with cool rewards, and you got one great and awesome game. The cherry on the cake is that you can again make your own levels, only this time with added steam workshop support. And that works greatt!
  2. Aug 2, 2013
    As a fan of the original PC version of Toki Tori, the sequel was a day one purchase for me. Unfortunately, after struggling to find something to like about the game for a couple of hours, I've moved on to something more enjoyable to play.
    The sequel changes gameplay significantly from the first game. There are no instructions for the game, you are suppose to discover everything. At first this sounded like a fun challenge, but after getting stuck a few times where I wasn't sure if it was because of a puzzle or because I didn't understand the game rules, it got to be annoying.
    Certain commonly used commands like rewind are no longer a single button/keypress. Now you have to chirp out your commands, which can require up to six button presses of varying lengths. Cute a first, then very annoying.
    The puzzles themselves aren't as interesting as the ones in the first game.
  3. Sep 27, 2013
    it's a cute puzzle game about a chick the cute animals are totally worth the purchase itself aren't they just adorable buy it for him that adorable chick on the cover so we can have more.
  4. Aug 24, 2014
    Toki Tori 2+ is gem of a game with perplexing game play, astounding graphics coupled with soothing soundtracks that inculcates aspect of nature which makes the game a delight. The cute protagonist though lack powers makes up with its habitat and creatures all around.

The games may be daunting at times but its so enticing and creative that every time you gets stuck, you keeps coming back for more - trying harder and harder to close the gap. Unlike other puzzle game - Toki Tori 2+ comes with cool background, art and music to provide an enriching game play that is not synonymous of the ubiquitous experience served these days - A fresh approach and soundtrack that drenched you in the divine acoustics is hard to come by. Toki Tori 2+ has all that deeply instilled within.

Toki Tori 2+ is by far the most refreshing and fresh game that I have played till date - Stretching more than 30+ hours of gameplay (if you are gunning for 100% achievement) is a welcome for such a great price tag- Best of the lot is despite perplexing gameplay and achievements, Toki Tori doesn't look bland or repetitive at all.

Toki Tori 2+ is a must have game if you like refreshing gameplay, platformer and puzzle genre- heck with a price tag so low I'd recommend grabbing the game with both hands just for the awesome sound and cute characters - The only gripe I has the lack of premium editon or OST purchase option for the game!
  5. Mar 22, 2016
    Toki Tori 2 is very different from Toki Tori, although it is still good. Great exploration, great graphics, and innovative puzzles make it thoroughly enjoyable. The puzzles are difficult but a little easier than the 1st game.

There are only 2 actions besides movement -- stomp and sing, but you can sing 5 different songs with differing effects. You use them to interact with various creatures to solve puzzles.

My biggest gripe with the game is the true "rewind" feature from Toki Tori was removed and replaced with a restart checkpoint feature, so even if you make a small mistake you have to go back to checkpoint and restart the whole puzzle. Also if you whistle the "rewind song" by mistake, you go back to checkpoint. A simple "restart checkpoint" option in the game menu would have served better.

Was fun to find the secrets and get all collectibles.

Got it for $0.61, gave me 27 hours of fun.

1. Sep 10, 2013
    The improvements in Toki Tori 2+ makes it the best version of the sequel to the old platform puzzler. The mechanics are simple yet elegant and the puzzles are cleverly constructed. Unfortunately it is rather easy to get stuck and the player is often left with too little information as to what to do.
  2. Aug 28, 2013
    The "+" edition of Toki Tori 2 adds a great level editor and some minor improvements on the original game, but the overall difficulty of the puzzles remains. So, beware.
  3. Aug 9, 2013
    Toki Tori 2+ is an enjoyable game both visually and in terms of actual gameplay. The simple basics let the player always feel in control without making his quest too easy.