7.3

1. Nov 22, 2011
    If you loved GRAW, you'll love GRAW 2. The graphics are prettier, and the gameplay continues the style of part one with a few cool gameplay improvements. It's sometimes more challenging than part 1, I suppose the devs knew that if you finished part 1, you want to continue enjoying the challenge. Great stuff.
  2. Jul 13, 2012
    In my opinion this is the best Ghost Recon game to date. They improved the GRAW story but ruined Ghost Recon in Future Soldier/GRFS. Yes it may not be developed by Ubisoft like it is on the 360 or PS3 but it still is a good game and I was happy to see that STEAM put a deal on it which I took advantage of straight away!

1. Where a game like "SWAT4" manages to be fun, GRAW2 just feels a little bit too much like hard work. The fireworks don't crackle with the kind of spectacle we're paying for, and there just isn't enough juicy meat on the tactical bones for us to regard this as a feast. [Aug 2007, p.74]
  2. Not a massive leap forward from Advanced Warfighter, but it's definitely a worthy addition to any tactical shoooter fan's collection. [Aug 2007, p.58]
  3. So, an improvement on the (initially) buggy port that the first GRAW on PC was, but even with the pleasingly significant interface and visual tweaks over the console version, this is still very much a an adequate but not spectacular sequel to an adequate but not spectacular tactical shooter. It's GRAW, but a bit better, and that's it.