7.2

1. DaveP.
    Jul 17, 2007
    I don't really understand why the game is getting bad reviews. I am finding it exciting, quite hard (though probably the right difficulty level), graphically gorgeous. Sure, the AI could be a little better, but I don't junk a game over something so trivial. Y'all need to try game development, and get a reality check.
  2. Nov 22, 2011
    If you loved GRAW, you'll love GRAW 2. The graphics are prettier, and the gameplay continues the style of part one with a few cool gameplay improvements. It's sometimes more challenging than part 1, I suppose the devs knew that if you finished part 1, you want to continue enjoying the challenge. Great stuff.
  3. ReidS.
    Jul 6, 2007
    Wow what a game this game is one of the best i have ever played i actually thought i was right there in the game besides the fact that half of this could never happen it was over all pretty good.
  4. Adamd.R.
    Jul 20, 2007
    GRAW2 is a huge improvement over GRAW1 . The game and map design is actually very good, especially compared to GRAW1's empty city streets. The multiplayer maps are awesome...I've played about 5 of them, all are fun and they're the most gorgeous maps I've ever fought on in an FPS. Single player's alot less boring now too since your usually taking out enclosed enemy GRAW2 is a huge improvement over GRAW1 . The game and map design is actually very good, especially compared to GRAW1's empty city streets. The multiplayer maps are awesome...I've played about 5 of them, all are fun and they're the most gorgeous maps I've ever fought on in an FPS. Single player's alot less boring now too since your usually taking out enclosed enemy bases instead of wandering around the huge city of GRAW1. My only complaint would be the Single player AI could be alot better, and the sniper rifles are too easy to use. (I prefer assault guns anyway, its more fun to take advantage of the great physics.) Over all I give it a 9 because I now prefer this multiplayer over BF2142. Single player's worth about a 7 so far. Expand
  5. WalterC.
    May 25, 2008
    Offers something many games don't anymore, the feeling you accomplished something at the end of the game. Story and AI (friendly and enemy) could use a little tweaking. Hero characters (that's YOU Mitchell) have no place in a tactical shooter. Disappointed that once again were dealing with a 24-esque nuclear threat scenario. What ever happened to the good old days? Everyones got Offers something many games don't anymore, the feeling you accomplished something at the end of the game. Story and AI (friendly and enemy) could use a little tweaking. Hero characters (that's YOU Mitchell) have no place in a tactical shooter. Disappointed that once again were dealing with a 24-esque nuclear threat scenario. What ever happened to the good old days? Everyones got an A-Bomb today. Multiplayer is excellent, shame not a lot of people play it. Way more enjoyable than the spamming that is CoD4. Expand
  6. Jul 13, 2012
    In my opinion this is the best Ghost Recon game to date. They improved the GRAW story but ruined Ghost Recon in Future Soldier/GRFS. Yes it may not be developed by Ubisoft like it is on the 360 or PS3 but it still is a good game and I was happy to see that STEAM put a deal on it which I took advantage of straight away!

1. Where a game like "SWAT4" manages to be fun, GRAW2 just feels a little bit too much like hard work. The fireworks don't crackle with the kind of spectacle we're paying for, and there just isn't enough juicy meat on the tactical bones for us to regard this as a feast. [Aug 2007, p.74]
  2. PC Format
    Not a massive leap forward from Advanced Warfighter, but it's definitely a worthy addition to any tactical shoooter fan's collection. [Aug 2007, p.58]
  3. So, an improvement on the (initially) buggy port that the first GRAW on PC was, but even with the pleasingly significant interface and visual tweaks over the console version, this is still very much a an adequate but not spectacular sequel to an adequate but not spectacular tactical shooter. It's GRAW, but a bit better, and that's it.