7.9

1. JasonB.
    Feb 5, 2004
    Yawn. Another Ubi miss. This shooter stuff is getting boring. Ubi really likes to recycle what they already released a year prior. Not impressive.
  2. GrahamM.
    Apr 13, 2004
    A must buy if you have Raven Shield, and i you dont have raven shield, buy it! thats all I have to say.
  3. JohnR.
    Sep 27, 2003
    This "Expansion", is one of a kind. No game out there has 64 weapons in it, man thats just crazy...Rainbow Six 3, Athena Sword is 10/10 for my vote people.
  4. OwenH.
    Feb 14, 2004
    Wow! 64 Weapons! Shame most of them are the same weapon with a different model...

1. I still highly recommend this expansion to current owners of Raven Shield, but for the rest of you, you may want to save a few bucks and wait until the “Deluxe Edition” comes out.
    While I think that the weapons and levels and missions are as fun as those in the core game, the adversarial terrorist hunt mode is the only thing that makes this game seem at all different from the last.
  3. While not the most ambitious add-on we've ever played, Athena Sword packs enough solid, challenging content to appease "Raven Shield" vets. [June 2004, p.72]