6.4

1. Jul 6, 2013
    SlipW That was just brilliant! :D

But really! this game is really an insult/disgrace to R6 name...

Why I won't give it 0 is because I remember my friend and I got some FEW hours of playing together...
  2. Jun 8, 2011
    Player could lean left/right, crouch but no prone. The graphic is almost like the other game Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, but not better than. The weapon selection menu is very similar to the G.R.A.W. You could mount a scope to some assault rifles so to snipe some enemies dead. It's rather hard if it's the first time you go through a location, but if you could remember where all thePlayer could lean left/right, crouch but no prone. The graphic is almost like the other game Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, but not better than. The weapon selection menu is very similar to the G.R.A.W. You could mount a scope to some assault rifles so to snipe some enemies dead. It's rather hard if it's the first time you go through a location, but if you could remember where all the "jack in the box" are, then it's very easy to get past this game on the second replay. (1/4 alike elements) SWAT 4 was released in April, 2005. (1/7 alike elements) F.E.A.R. was released in October, 2005. (2/5 alike elements) Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter was released in May, 2006. (1/5 alike elements) Rainbow Six Vegas was released in December, 2006. (10/10 alike elements) Gamespot was released in 2006. Expand
  3. Sep 23, 2010
    Addicting gameplay, good graphics, nice selection of weapons and gear, pretty long levels, Long campaign, the multiplayer is pretty dead... but if some people are on it's pretty fun. I give this game an 8.
  4. Nov 14, 2011
    Absolutely terrible, I don't even know why they even made this crap. Yes, trust me, crap, don't know what it is. And AI is dumb as hell, they tried to flash the room but eventually flash themselves, and me. What the heck is that?? Don't bother this rubbish, please.
  5. Mar 12, 2012
    well there is nothing much to say about singleplayer.there are 16 missions and all of them is about shooting terrorists.there is nothing which involves teamwork but multiplayer was good enough to give this game a seven.if you are a fan of rainbow six series and looking for some traditional gameplay then you will be hugely dissapointed.

1. It's another throwaway shooter with bad AI, forgettable single player levels, and glib unremarkable multiplayer options. Here lies Rainbow Six. Rest in peace, while we go reinstall "Raven Shield."
    Lockdown got rid of everything that made its predecessors stand out and kept the bad A.I. and even worse backstories. Even without the burden of living up to its predecessors, Lockdown is -- at best -- a generic shooter with pretensions at realism.
  3. Lockdown for the PC is more tactical than the console versions and definitely a lot of fun, but it's still got a noticeable arcade flavor.