8.0

1. KarthikS.
    Feb 20, 2007
    Superb storyline and wonderful game. The graphics and the sound make the game more interesting to play.
  2. PeterS.
    Apr 17, 2004
    The Game is brilliant!
  3. TonyB.
    Apr 2, 2004
    I liked the first one, and this is pretty much the same thing, with some tweaking. Thusly I like it. Thank God the weapons were made more lethal, so shooting a man in the chest with a 3 round burst actually kills the guys. I havn't finished the SP yet, but it seems to be shapin9g up pretty close to the original. As for the MP...potentially the best ever...but we'll see how I liked the first one, and this is pretty much the same thing, with some tweaking. Thusly I like it. Thank God the weapons were made more lethal, so shooting a man in the chest with a 3 round burst actually kills the guys. I havn't finished the SP yet, but it seems to be shapin9g up pretty close to the original. As for the MP...potentially the best ever...but we'll see how things pan out. Expand
  4. Chimp
    Apr 30, 2005
    Stick wtih farcry? farcry and splinter cell are completely different buddy, and i mean COMPLETELY different. it installed fine for me, and using cd 3 to play really wasnt THAT terrible. the graphics work absolutely perfect on max settings(6600GT 128 MB). personally i love single and multiplay, but metal gear solid will always be the best.
  5. KelR.
    May 19, 2004
    Multiplayer can't be beat!
  6. Aug 22, 2013
    Although this edition of the splinter cell game is pretty good, It has a few things to hold it back A lengthy tutorial section, confusing clunky controls (at least in the start) and voice acting that hangs somewhere in between poor and average. You really have to forgive the beginning 1 to 2 hours of the game if you want to get into it.
    After that the game becomes much more enjoyable and
    After that the game becomes much more enjoyable and interesting. The plot is nothing that we haven't seen before but the story has been paced properly, which results in Sam Fisher (the protagonist) going through many different areas ranging from indonesia, palestine to even the USA. All finally culminating in a tense and well done bomb hunt in the finale. The gameplay is also very enjoyable and evokes strong memories of thief and mgs. Most of the gadgets in Sam's repertoire have been well used.

However what is disappointing is that the voice acting was not up to the mark in this game. Sam's boss appears to be constantly out of breath as a dictates orders into your earphone, the indonesian merchs surprisingly speak in american accents and so forth. Its not bad by any means, but when so much effort has been put into the visual art design of the game, these things tend to take you out of the experience.

So in a nutshell, SP PT is a good game but you'd need to be patient and forgiving for its first (tutorial) hour and the (initially) clunky controls.
  7. Sep 1, 2013
    The reason I am giving Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow less score than original Splinter Cell
    because I don't like its Sets as much as I liked of Splinter Cell.
    This review is of solo campaign only because i have not played multi player mode.
  8. May 28, 2014
    Graphics: 9.6 Sound: 9.8 Gameplay: 9.0 Fun/Story: 9.0

My first Splinter Cell game and for that reason perhaps the rating is a little higher. I really loved the espionage feeling, the water and light effects, the infiltration in Komodo (Indonesia) it´s very well done, ... Nice game.

1. But then there's the fascinatingly complex multiplayer mode, which truly is one of a kind and potentially gives Pandora Tomorrow much more lasting value than its predecessor.
    The new multiplayer, when it works properly, makes a very cool addition to the Splinter Cell franchise. Pandora Tomorrow's single-player campaign plays it too safely, though, mostly offering more of the same.
  3. Pandora's storyline is easier to follow than the original game and does a good job of getting you wrapped up into the scheme of things.