7.3

1. Apr 13, 2012
    It gets a high rating due to lack of PC Racing games. But to be fair, it has nothing on Gran Turismo on Forza. And it will fall in a mediocre bellow average for me.

However, if we take in account that its a 2002 game it will make you feel much more sympathetic towards the game. With physics and car adjustment to reality aside, its a pretty fun game, although it gets pretty repetitive. I

With physics and car adjustment to reality aside, its a pretty fun game, although it gets pretty repetitive. I cant really complain though since i got my copy with a cereal box.

1. Does manage to deliver a passable driving experience - but only if unrealistic driving physics, undamageable cars, and an absentee multiplayer game aren't deal-breakers for you. [May 2003, p.88]
  2. I was disappointed in the interaction between the Team Manager and your self, no video, just a static picture and a few lines of text ends up being your advice.
    I think Razorworks should go back to the drawing board and address their problems in execution, because their concepts are intriguing and the presentation of the package is great.