9.4

1. JayB.
    Jun 29, 2007
    Great game, good designs, excellent gameplay.
  2. Sep 3, 2011
    Incredible replay value. Instant casual multi-player racing. Brings the best of Playstation/Wipeout and Amiga/Stock Car racing to the PC. The game takes years of practice and skills to master but is just as rewarding and fun for newbies.
  3. Oct 20, 2011
    This game is awesome, have lots of fun and the community its just fantastic. The best online racing game ever. Its very addictive. Buy this game and join the community.
  4. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2009
    This game is really great because of the amazing support from its community.
  5. Mr.K.
    Jun 21, 2007
    Jos V. is exagerated, the starforce on steam's version is just code. It's not any of it that will install drivers, steam uses its own protection and doesn't need starforce. The game itself is brilliant. Just painting cars is exciting. The game is really worth getting. It's extremely customizable.
  6. IsaacJ.
    Jun 28, 2007
    A very fun racing game. Has many options from building your own tracks to racing against people from around the world. Easily provides hours of entertainment.
  7. AnonymousMC
    Sep 4, 2007
    This game is Pure fun! Its a throwback to an earlier time when games were intended to bring a smile to your face and set your heart racing (no pun intended). It allows you to do in a car what you can't do in your own, which is what I've always looked for in a racing game, go really, really fast and do amazing stunts! Add to the the gorgeous graphics, effects and music and youThis game is Pure fun! Its a throwback to an earlier time when games were intended to bring a smile to your face and set your heart racing (no pun intended). It allows you to do in a car what you can't do in your own, which is what I've always looked for in a racing game, go really, really fast and do amazing stunts! Add to the the gorgeous graphics, effects and music and you have a winner. Highly recommended. Expand
  8. czatowiecbalabala
    Jan 3, 2008
    sssssssssssss
  9. SpacoDude
    Jun 3, 2008
    TM games just continue to get better and better !!!
  10. AnthonyJ
    Aug 17, 2009
    This has to be one of the best racing games out there. Ever since the first TrackMania was released I have been completely crazy for the series. Definitely a must play for racing game enthusiasts.
  11. OlioiO.
    Oct 9, 2007
    Bought this game in Dec 06. Still playing it after one year! Online community is incredibly active. The number of tracks and mods is countless. Each game mode (7 modes total) is like a specific game with its own driving techniques and tricks.
  12. ChristopheF.
    Apr 19, 2007
    It's a wonderful and addictive game. Great possibility, long long life.
  13. JayY.
    May 13, 2007
    Completely silly. Utterly, utterly stupid and silly. However in this setting, silliness clearly equates to a hell of a lot of fun moments, whilst bounding about at x miles per hour.
  14. JoeK.
    Jun 15, 2007
    GREAT GAME!
    Jun 29, 2007
    This game rawks my sawks... I'm totally hooked... There is no better arcade racer out there... good luck finding one better.
  16. MartinV.
    Aug 2, 2007
    It's a very nice game, me and my friends have played throug out the night, and it never gets borring.
  17. PhilipM.
    Sep 5, 2007
    I think I need to argue with the gamespy review; this game isn't like popcorn, more like pringles :-) Great single and multiplayer fun, 9 environments to race and create, excellent stuff from those crazy french dudes Nadeo!!!
  18. Phillip----
    Oct 10, 2008
    Great Racing game, not very pricey, great atmosphere, and overall a game designed to last and play over and over.
  19. LasseRamson
    Jan 1, 2008
    I love this Game... it's so funny and track building is fantastic... 10/10!
  20. TheDoctor
    Feb 22, 2008
    This a game that has captured me like no other. Ever since I first found Trackmania Nations (a free version of the game) I have been driving, making and publishing my own tracks on TMX (trackmania exchange). This full version has 7 different environments ranging from the Original to the latest Stadium. I now manage a team and write tutorials on Modding your car and custom content on This a game that has captured me like no other. Ever since I first found Trackmania Nations (a free version of the game) I have been driving, making and publishing my own tracks on TMX (trackmania exchange). This full version has 7 different environments ranging from the Original to the latest Stadium. I now manage a team and write tutorials on Modding your car and custom content on tracks ie music and signs and overall game Mods. There is so much that I have yet to learn and explore that this game will keep me interested for a long while to come. Expand
  21. TylerB.
    Apr 12, 2008
    Best racing game ever! This game has unbelievable speeds and awesome game play. On top of that, loads of custom content.
  22. DavidK.
    Apr 17, 2008
    The Forever update is amazing, its like being given a completely new game X 2
  23. RonT.
    Apr 29, 2008
    WOW, try it with the 3d settings tuned on and a pair of paper 3d glasses you can get on the net or out of some magazine when they run a 3d issue. It blows me away! You don't need a special video card for the the 3d effects. More games should have done it this way.
  24. AlexeiP.
    Apr 20, 2008
    This is one of the best games.
  25. CarlosG.
    Apr 29, 2008
    Its a unique racing experience.
  26. TrackM.
    May 2, 2008
    It's amazing what you can do with quick reactions and a restart button.
  27. TomW.
    Jun 21, 2008
    Racing games have always been my favorite genre. I've loved the Rally Cross series on the Playstation, the Need for Speed series on the PC, and I love Trackmania. Based on Stunts, my all-time favorite game from the 90's, this is far and above the best racing game I've ever played.
  28. CharlieA.
    Jul 22, 2008
    I've always been a fan of Trackmania Nations Forever, but this just tops that, an excellent build on the already fantastic game along with tonnes more variety, where can you go wrong?
  29. AustinR
    Apr 1, 2009
    The most fun racing game I have ever played. You can Build your own tracks and race on them. You can use custom cars downloaded for free from Car Park. This is the only game that I ever play now.
  30. HenrikS.
    Nov 20, 2007
    Awesome game... Have bought all earlier games in this serie and I've played for about 2 years without getting bored once :D There are minor flaws like a little poor sound but you can replace most of the sound files with your own if you want to... Very addictive, highly recommended.
  31. MikeW.
    Dec 24, 2007
    I think this is one of the most original games I have ever played. The track editor will keep this game fresh for a long time. Replayability very very high. Its addicting!
  32. doomdoom4evers
    Jun 14, 2007
    Very fun/addicting/ and most of all frustrating when You miss a goal by 15millisec,s but always very fun to play with the community.
  33. funkeystu
    Jun 17, 2007
    Its a truly brilliant game, definitely a 10 to anyone who doesn't own any of the previous games (or only has trackmania nations)! Unfortunatly for the veteran player there isn't a huge amount of truly revolutionary gameplay that isn't in the previous incarnations of the game (so maybe an 8 or 9 for people who have sunrise/original). Having said that you get a 50 copper/day Its a truly brilliant game, definitely a 10 to anyone who doesn't own any of the previous games (or only has trackmania nations)! Unfortunatly for the veteran player there isn't a huge amount of truly revolutionary gameplay that isn't in the previous incarnations of the game (so maybe an 8 or 9 for people who have sunrise/original). Having said that you get a 50 copper/day bonus if you register your old copies of sunrise/original. There are almost 200 tracks there, plus 100's more to download directly from the track selection menu - you can even d/l other people's ghosts and race against them. Everything is very accessable and streamlined and the first extreme race you reach will blow your mind! Absolutely the best game in its class! Expand
  34. ChrisL.
    Jun 17, 2007
    Great game. Quick to learn! Difficulty increases at a good pace!
  35. BenjaminM.
    Jun 21, 2007
    One of the best arcade-style racing games ever created. Seven types of cars for seven different tilesets, with tracks ranging from relatively mundane to completely outrageous. Online competition is inextricably linked to every game type, whether you're directly competing or just running time trials solo. And the graphics are fantastic. A truly wonderful game.
  36. 64fanaticleet
    Jun 24, 2007
    An amazing game, I bought it off Steam a few weeks ago because its cheaper than the store bought one, and it only have the lite version of starforce so NO starforce drivers! I give it a 10 for the huge amount of official tracks (theres even more on their track download page) and the user made tracks are awesome too. There are so many racing modes, platforms get really hard after the easy An amazing game, I bought it off Steam a few weeks ago because its cheaper than the store bought one, and it only have the lite version of starforce so NO starforce drivers! I give it a 10 for the huge amount of official tracks (theres even more on their track download page) and the user made tracks are awesome too. There are so many racing modes, platforms get really hard after the easy mode and puzzle makes you think! The track editor is user friendly and easy to learn so you can make some crazy tracks really quick and beat your friends times! Another awesome feature is the games built in recorder and video editor so you can make cool videos without having to use external programs like fraps. Expand
  37. HarryT.
    Jul 11, 2007
    An awsome game with loads of vaiety well worth getting.
  38. IvanK.
    Sep 15, 2007
    The best (non-destructive) racing game ever! I especially like the stunt mode.
  39. DavidStevenson
    Jan 10, 2008
    This game is GOD! There is none higher!
  40. marcb.
    Nov 5, 2008
    Wow. Fast. Fun. Free! The pacing and presentation are perfect. A lot of alliteration. The only issue I have with this game is that the difficulty goes from hard to nigh-impossible all at once. But I'm not going to fault the game just because I'm not that great at it. :) Definite 10/10, and the critic who gave it a 60 managed to miss the point altogether.
  41. ShadowHawk81
    Apr 19, 2008
    Since I found out about this game through NATIONS FOREVER, that's where I'll start this review. First of all for getting a game like NATIONS FOREVER completely free, you have to realize that the free versions usually don't hold as much as, for this example UNITED. Although, I think of NATIONS FOREVER as a sort of expanded free game demo, that allows people to get a really Since I found out about this game through NATIONS FOREVER, that's where I'll start this review. First of all for getting a game like NATIONS FOREVER completely free, you have to realize that the free versions usually don't hold as much as, for this example UNITED. Although, I think of NATIONS FOREVER as a sort of expanded free game demo, that allows people to get a really good idea of what to expect from the game, and more. If I find out UNITED holds plenty more content than NATIONS for ever, it's a definite buy, because it's a very fun challenge game. Expand
  42. Dark-Impakt666---
    a great game!!
  43. TommyA.
    Apr 28, 2008
    It`s super racing game. I love it!!!
  44. LarsL.
    May 2, 2008
    Most fun play online. And its free!!
  45. DevinU.
    May 4, 2008
    Quite simply THE BEST racing game ever made! And yes, that means over Forza Motorsports, and the Burnout, and Gran Turismo series. From the minute I bought this game I haven't stopped playing! This is definately the best $40 I've ever spent. (If you'd like to try out a small portion of the game before you buy, download the free version "TrackMania Nations". You won't Quite simply THE BEST racing game ever made! And yes, that means over Forza Motorsports, and the Burnout, and Gran Turismo series. From the minute I bought this game I haven't stopped playing! This is definately the best $40 I've ever spent. (If you'd like to try out a small portion of the game before you buy, download the free version "TrackMania Nations". You won't be sorry!) Expand
  46. MorganE.
    Jun 20, 2008
    Great fast arcade fun
  47. PaulB.
    Jun 24, 2008
    Well worth the upgrade from Trackmania Nations Forever, the additional arenas and vehicles are amazing, and you can still play on TMNF servers online.
  48. MiguelM.
    Apr 18, 2008
    This is the best free race game I've ever played.
  49. RubenS.
    My game doesn't open.
  50. MarcL.
    Apr 21, 2008
    What's old is old, which is fine for some of the Euro reviews. As a full time FPS kind of person long avoiding driving games I'm happy I took a chance on the TrackMania franchise this year. Looking forward to years of fun with this game!
  51. DerekW.
    Apr 22, 2008
    This game is so lush in environmental detail it emmenses you within the game.
  52. DerekZ
    Apr 25, 2008
    Awesome graphics at first I thought they where gonna be so so because of the low requirements but WOW! The game play is just awesome and the tracks are just amazingly fun if your on the right server. Usually I cannot play a game (BF2, COD4) very long especially online because I get too pissed to play even though I score high. But I just can't get away from this game, it is just so Awesome graphics at first I thought they where gonna be so so because of the low requirements but WOW! The game play is just awesome and the tracks are just amazingly fun if your on the right server. Usually I cannot play a game (BF2, COD4) very long especially online because I get too pissed to play even though I score high. But I just can't get away from this game, it is just so much fun and very addicting. Expand
  53. Joe
    Aug 24, 2008
    a great free game, the payed version is even better with more tracks and cars, its been very addicting since i installed it.

It’s simple, yet still challenging and great fun whether on or offline.
  2. Trackmania: United is rollercoaster of a game that should be at least tried out by anybody with even a remote interest in high-speed racing.
  3. Trackmania United really is a united gaming experience - even when you're not competing online, the online community elements are still there. Couple this with addictive and challenging "hot wheels" like gameplay, and you have a very complete, very "alive" arcade racing package.