3.8

1. JimS.
    Nov 20, 2003
    Perhaps the worst adventure title of 2003. A dull adventure game wrapped up badly in the ugly clothing of an obsolete FPS.
  2. DeeN.
    Nov 29, 2003
    I had high hopes for this game...however, I'm stuck at the water elevator and can't progress. Why do companies release a game when one cannot finish it? I have again wasted good money on a bad game.
  3. MichaelC.
    Jan 21, 2004
    No good.
  4. AshK.
    Apr 23, 2004
    I'm normally really good at puzzles but these ones have gone past the fun-yet-challanging point and hit the holy-geeze-get-me-outta-here point. so overall i was not impressed...especially with Raven going throught the walls.
  5. MikeM.
    Jan 19, 2004
    The most exciting part of the game was throwing it at the bargain bin at a gamestore .... i cant believe this adventure game was a total pulverizing mess. I really thought this game was going to be good but boy was i wrong was i forsaken by this company?? man i was pissed off when i wasted my clean cash.

1. Couple that with major bugs, sloppy typos, and a painfully slow pace, and you get a mess of a game that feels more like punishment than fun.
  2. The mess of a control scheme, stilted animation, and poor transitions obviously shows that Daydream Software must have been daydreaming when it decided to leap into the world of 3D. [Feb 2004, p.85]
  3. Look at this game as a collection of linear puzzles as opposed to the poorly constructed and under-evolved adventure-type creature it is, and you may be able to glean a little entertainment in the wake of titles like In Memoriam. If you love the genre. Maybe.